Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Me And My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Crush (549 Views)

Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Crush by vybzkartel: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmmm, I understand if people get fed up with me and even doubt my story.. But it's so real friends..

Fast forward

I have been chatting her sometimes late in the night.. I asked earlier if she has a guy and said yes but she has been accomodating me in terms of seeking her attention. Yesterday I decided to discuss sex with her and again she was responding positively.

I requested for her pics and she didn't hesitate

I asked for a date and she had agreed that I meet her on Thursday. Yesterday whilst talking about sex, she suggested she was going to give me to a friend to screw.. But I said no.. I wanted to screw her... And she replied with "easy way, so you can swing me right?" apparently because she is slimmer

How do you see this move?

Can I propose on Thursday?

Do you think this my crush is interested

Serious replies only
Re: Me And My Crush by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Look at the uselss post?

This is what a young man who up in the morning to spend useful time to create ?

Perhaps you have no serious dreams or aspirations beyond trying so hard to fit in but I say to you a man must aspire for more to lead any semblance of a.meaningful life

You need to sit in a corner and seriously rethink your priorities

1 Like

Re: Me And My Crush by vybzkartel: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
lestat:
Look at the uselss post?

This is what a young man who up in the morning to spend useful time to create ?

Perhaps you have no serious dreams or aspirations beyond trying so hard to fit in but I say to you a man must aspire for more to lead any semblance of a.meaningful life

You need to sit in a corner and seriously rethink your priorities

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Me And My Crush by Ifakiland(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dude she's just fooling around with u, trust me with the way ure so eager and jumpy....I bet u won't even get a chance of kissing her talk more of sex
Re: Me And My Crush by vybzkartel: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Dude she's just fooling around with u, trust me with the way ure so eager and jumpy....I bet u won't even get a chance of kissing her talk more of sex

Really
Re: Me And My Crush by Ifakiland(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
vybzkartel:

Really
First time u got to do is remove sex from your chats, she's already getting dat from her man dats why she wanna give u her Frnd cos u seem to her like a sex staved animal....get to know her, ask her her blood grp, genotype, etc aske her what makes her happy, what makes her sad....etx make her fall in love, den fork her well den disappear

(1) (Reply)

Ned / Please Advice / Kenyans Paid N3.5 Million To Watch The Royal Wedding At A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.