Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (86783 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) / Pretty Lady Flaunt Her Culture; Expose Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by solochris(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mannie92:
The owner didn't censor it, yet you censored it..... what sef?

IS IT YOUR BOOB?

I wonder

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Amirullaha(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
And a twitter user helped her dress properly...

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by poweredcom(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
am sure dem no de wear pants all dese Zulu gals na freaks boobs any day dem de do carnival u go bang taya
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ai!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Pain(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
I HEARD ONE OF THE MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA MIGRATED FROM SOUTH AFRICA, WHEN ONE OF THE ZULU KINGS BANISHED HIS FIRST WIFE FOR INFIDELITY. SHE LEFT WITH HER KIDS WHO WERE EQUALLY DISOWNED..
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Guidette(f): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Breasts were sexualized by the white man. Most native African cultures saw breasts as nourishment for babies, that's why most traditional wears did not discriminate between men and women when covering the chest area.

It was after colonialisation that breasts were seen by Africans as a sexual object. That's the main reason why black men usually get carried away with ass than white men that like flat ass.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Mannie92(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
The gods must be crazy angry grin angry cheesy grin

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:
You censored the picture after enjoying the uncensored and original picture abi? You may not make heaven with this stingy behavior of yours
Thought you were supposed to be a woman? What concerns you with your fellow woman's boobs? Are you what am thinking you are or you are just an impostor?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vaseline crew trooping to her twitter handle like...

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vaseline is scarce we need vaseline subsidy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Iyajelili(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temptee101:
Thought you were supposed to be a woman? What concerns you with your fellow woman's boobs? Are you what am thinking you are or you are just an impostor?
Can you respectfully fvck off my mention sir? Think whatever you want about me as i do not owe you an explanation about my life neither will it ever take away pen1s from my life.
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by gregyboy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by suremanpatriot: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
...this sa ppl no get shame at all,na breast wey don fall finis she dey display to public. Shioor!
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
WHY NOT AT THE VILLAGE SQUARE?
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by gregyboy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
Breasts were sexualized by the white man. Most native African cultures saw breasts as nourishment for babies, that's why most traditional wears did not discriminate between men and women when covering the chest area.

It was after colonialisation that breasts were seen by Africans as a sexual object. That's the main reason why black men usually get carried away with ass than white men that like flat ass.

Through talk i observed it whitemen loves flatass blackmen loves ukwucious ass i thank god am black can eat bone
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
wink2015:
SHE COULD ONE OF THOSE ZULU WOMEN.

Lesotho, Swaziland girls are like South African girls. They all love showing off their BOOB and the rest of it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's Ndebele, not Zulu.
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by kkinternet: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
IsiZulu chicks..Yummy!!
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Roxby: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you are looking for the original picture. Wankers present

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Stanleysteno(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Opistorincos:
we the Vaseline crew ain't happy with the OP, i mean, why do you have to censor the twins undecided you are just an EOP
Hello Bros, abeg I want buy form to join this vasline. How much be the form? Help me pls

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Jokkarm2: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CAMERA PEOPLE, WHY DONT THEY ALLOW US TO SEE THE FULL CULTURE EMBRACED WOMAN?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Born2Breed(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
D person wey censor am is mad. I don check am for d link. Those kinda boobs are best for cowgirl style as she dey ride u go use lips hold d boobs cheesy

You be real yeye.
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Stanleysteno(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:
You censored the picture after enjoying the uncensored and original picture abi? You may not make heaven with this stingy behavior of yours
Lol can you imagine the selfish human being.. Na this kinda people their name dey come out for first batch for hell fire...
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
suremanpatriot:
...this sa ppl no get shame at all,na breast wey don fall finis she dey display to public. Shioor!

So they must have low self-esteem like you? It takes one hell of a nerve & gumption to stand in front of the world in all your nekkid glory. Even the biblical 1st man & woman couldn't do it. Let South Africans be.

Shame is not in the vocabulary grin

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Dearlord(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Succulent pawpaw
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Hades2016(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
D person wey censor am is mad. I don check am for d link. Those kinda boobs are best for cowgirl style as she dey ride u go use lips hold d boobs cheesy
my boss I da hail oooo

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by mowapa(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same culture that the king of Swaziland took advantage of?
grin Continue!!
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Iyajelili(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stanleysteno:

Lol can you imagine the selfish human being.. Na this kinda people their name dey come out for first batch for hell fire...
hahahhahhhha
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kxngstein:
... Has fallen

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by samzzycash(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Donopsiano:
this one still stand o.....its even succulent grin
you dey mind him people that shout fallen breast up and down don't even know a nice pair of tits when they see one.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by agbonkamen(f): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
veacea:

Water melon works wonders if they are handled appropriately.
spoilt child grin
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by engrjacuzzi: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
if a Nigerian shows us their cleavage and nudity, Op will censor it, now a South African has volunteered to show us her fallen breast, you still censored it, mbok what is the problem of this op self?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Ogunleti01: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
GistRealm:
South African lady, Audrey Skhosana
@Audrey_Skhosana has taken to the twitter community to share half naked picture of hers to celebrate her culture.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Audrey_Skhosana/status/985906965007257602
Oloshi maa ni OP yi kee! abi ee ri bo se n pa action mo awon boys Lara ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.