Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (77107 Views)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / CBN To Reduce The Volume Of N500, N1000 In Circulation - Nairametrics / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by humurphia(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry You Christians think you're wise. GEJ stylishly removed the Islamic inscription on the 100 naira note and you people expect the buhari administration to keep printing that infidel money at the detriment of we Muslims. It will never happen. Keep spending those rag notes till 100 naira goes to oblivion. Then we can reprint the old note with Islamic inscription
hmm..I would have loved to asked if your really trying to sound logical or stu.pid? but nevermind ..enjoy the rest of ur week

1 Like

Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by authority2006(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
adanny01:

Dont confuse the Hausa you see on N50, N20, N10 and N5 for Arabic. There is also Yoruba and Igbo, are they all pronunciations of Arabic?

Naira Hamsin is Fifty Naira in Hausa
Naira Iri Ise is Fifty Naira in Yoruba
Aadota Naira is Fifty Naira in Igbo

If it were Arabic, it would read
Naira khamsun for fifty Naira

I only agree with you that not all Naira notes have arabic. All polymer notes have 3 major languages kf Nigeria while the other notes have Arabic except tge N100

No. I meant the ones on other naira notes like N200. It is Arabic alphabets but it is Hausa word when pronounced.
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by NatureDavid(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
I guess it's because of the star of David engraved in it, and the removal of the Islamic inscription
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by Mypeople2(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2018
realmindz:
Who Else Has Noticed This About The 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation?

100 naira notes in circulation are mutilated and worn out. Secondly, pick any new 100 note and check the year of production, it is 2014. You can try it out, just check and surprisingly the year on it will be 2014.

Pls who can explain what is going on?

I have noticed it since last year(early last year).Even those that change money in parties were short of money since they always deal with new currencies .Bankers should please tell us what is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by islandmoon: 2:34am On Apr 18, 2018
in real sense, those notes are written off, on record effect of corruption, the bank staffs who claimed they have burnt bad notes secretly hand they to their family member to go and spend at night, they ensure it get back into circulation and the Dullard did not know.

you need to see how custom open border to rice smugglers yesterday evening , I was amazed , they didn't use trucks but small vehicles, the whole community and Nigeria police is my witness. about 300 vehicles. and they dullard didn't know!
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by adanny01(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
authority2006:

No. I meant the ones on other naira notes like N200. It is Arabic alphabets but it is Hausa word when pronounced.
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by Dollabiz: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by alebz007: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just say hi lemme direct you on how to do so.
Or chat me up on whatsapp... 09057162054.

Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by fosachens: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
i just notice that nonsense i swear.so that why the so called buhacow the father and founder of uneducated and lazy youth didnot printout a new note.while we allow this hell founder to keep eding us i dont think nigeria can change.you are indeed a goat for such statement.
UfuomaUN:

goat
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
logical nke ufeoma has called him a GOAT and i have confirm that he is indeed.you also said he his stupid also.
humurphia:
hmm..I would have loved to asked if your really trying to sound logical or stu.pid? but nevermind ..enjoy the rest of ur week
Re: 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? by Unluckrees(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.