Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

“god Banned My Friend’s Wife From Heaven For Failing To Pay Tithe” — RCCG Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “god Banned My Friend’s Wife From Heaven For Failing To Pay Tithe” — RCCG Pastor (411 Views)

PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“god Banned My Friend’s Wife From Heaven For Failing To Pay Tithe” — RCCG Pastor by weene: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
According to Nwanegbo, his friend’s wife was in a vision where she was barred from entering heaven because she wasn’t a tither.

In the 7 minute video which was shared on Youtube, the RCCG pastor condemned the people that fail to pay their tithe.
http://raidargist.com/god-banned-my-friends-wife-from-heaven-for-failing-to-pay-tithe-rccg-pastor-video/
Re: “god Banned My Friend’s Wife From Heaven For Failing To Pay Tithe” — RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oh my goodness this ridiculousness has got to stop

These men are all taking the Lord's name in vain to preach materialistic views all to fatten their pockets ?

And we wonder why Islam doesn't respect Christianity

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: PDP Asks Buhari To Stop Benue Killings / APC Reacts To Report That Governors Were Contributing N6bn For Congresses, Conve / A Must Watch And Share Documentary For Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.