Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (115959 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Pastor, identified simply as pastor Wellington, went on air to accuse the church of being a franchise that makes money from members by putting fear in them and laying curses on them. He added that pastors are aware of this but are afraid to leave because the church has tied their properties to their membership and if they leave, they will lose everything.

SERIOUSLY I SAW THAT CLAUSE ON THE RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP FORM AND CRINGED!! HOW ON EARTH DOES A SANE MAN WITH BRAINS FILL SUCH A FORM WITH SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS CLAUSE? FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT.IF YOU PURCHASE LAND IN REDEMPTION CAMP WITH YOUR MONEY AND ENDS UP DEVELOPING THE LAND WITH PROPERTY ALL THAT WILL BE LOST IF EVENTUALLY YOU LEAVE THE CHURCH.THAT WAS THE CLAUSE ON THE LANDS BEEN SOLD AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by alBHAGDADI: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Where did he thank Daddy Freeze now?

Giving him undue praise instead of God.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
"He also claimed that RCCG is a franchise system of operation, where each parish belongs to each pastor and the pastors of each branch are expected to pay 70-75 per cent of their income to the headquarters of the church while they take the remaining for themselves. In order word, the church is loaning their brand to them in return for members' money"

100% Correct

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by AutoReportNG2: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Maybe the pastor needs to tell us the name of his church that he pastored and also for how many years.

I laughed when he said in ministers' conference they laid a curse if you don't pay tithe.... Truly, judgment will start from the house of God. The church is matching on!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Lordcenturion2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol...

They are waking up, OtemAtum has revealed this long time ago, life is full of lies, 3% of life are truth but the remaining 97% are lies, there is a lot of atrocities going on in many reputable churches...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by arinze3131(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by laraemi(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
G
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY I SAW THAT CLAUSE ON THE RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP FORM AND CRINGED!! HOW ON EARTH DOES A SANE MAN WITH BRAINS FILL SUCH A FORM WITH SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS CLAUSE? FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT.IF YOU PURCHASE LAND IN REDEMPTION CAMP WITH YOUR MONEY AND ENDS UP DEVELOPING THE LAND WITH PROPERTY ALL THAT WILL BE LOST IF EVENTUALLY YOU LEAVE THE CHURCH.THAT WAS THE CLAUSE ON THE LANDS BEEN SOLD AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP

Are you kidding me?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
O ye God of men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stop making noise, leave everything for God
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Gboom: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Op the blogger, church scandal is very dangerous for you to be writing on especially if you acting on hear say or something you cannot defend when call upon in the court.
It is better you write against the government than engaging in the campaign of pulling down against the church of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
I am waiting for the eediots that will still come and defend RCCG. Of all the churches in the world, only in Nigeria tithe is the main subject and somehow, members cant use their brain and question such a system of robbery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Newbeginnings(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
oooo
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.
brainwashed!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
dixon400:
The story doesn't have a strong source. Although I'm a Muslim but this story is more like a defaming story hence can't be trusted.
Hmmmmm
Useless people, God will punish you all trying to tarnish the image of Christ.

I'm not a redeem member but I'm a Christian, it's time we all unite together and fight this demons.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by CaptainCodes(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oga o.

Things wey person no no for this life, too much..
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Fitnessman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just observing embarassed
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by kereman1: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Scandals in christainity, ppl paid by buhari to ridicle d image of christainity. So he may hv course to islamize d nation.
I swear any negative thg is directly or indirectly link to hm.
Quote me @ ur peril
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by kareemkamil(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
I'm happy for you brother, this are indirect message to all redeemed Christians, that pastor Adeboye is a 419 pastor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by tkonmoney: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Celebrate for what?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Firgemachar: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubbish!
I got irritiated where he said pastors own their parish.
I mean, that's outright falsehood.
My uncle also resigned from RCCG.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Chiedu4Trump: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seun, the MOD comot my proof that tithing is Dead.

I don't know why, maybe the MOD na devil pikin

Tithing is Dead and here is why

In the Old Testament, their blessing were tied to their tithes!

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meaPastor t in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

In the New Testament our blessings are all in Jesus Christ.
Notice it says ALL not some but ALL.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

In the Old Testament, God rebuked the devourer (Devil) when you tithed.

Malachi 3:11 (KJV)
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself destroys the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The bible say's that the New Testament is better than the Old Testament.
Not only is the New Testament is better than the Old Testament,
Its also based on better promises

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.

So please why do we want to hold on the Old Testament's tithing when the New Testament's grace is better

Do You expect help from God becos of ur tithes or becos of the faith you have in Jesus.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

LET'S COMPARE WHAT JESUS GETS US TO WHAT TITHES CAN GET

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Firgemachar: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Before nko?

You want to turn the Redemption Camp to an ordinary estate

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Olajoy: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blatant Lie things like this are expected in the end time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Dammylois(f): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Well this is pure lie

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by darlenese(f): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Herdsmen:
Exactly the same reason I left RCCG .. swear never to have anything with the chur h...
So much tribalism in that church .. in all branch I've worshipped ..then you wonder if the church is no longer the body of Christ..

Oga you said the truth ..and it has set you free..

see this herdsman o . which kinda mumu lies be this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by engrjacuzzi: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
let the redeemed of the Lord say so...
from his argument, one can deduce that the pastor's message centered on "tithing". on that last day, many GO's will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Anabel90: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
All Lies....
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by kevoh(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by troy20(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Its all business after all. Every lot of them. Business at the expense of an intellectually repressed people and invariably nation. This is wicked! What is wrong with the black man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.