Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (115961 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Vince77(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
fairfora:
In as much as I agree with you, I'd also need you to take a leaf from what he said, don't just nail the guy. Did you know Nigeria is the most religious country in the world ? yet, vices and corruptions remain the cankerworms that have remained stubborn to heal. It's only in Nigeria that northern Muslim would see their southern Muslims and Christians as infidels as if they've seen God and God has told them so. It's only in Nigeria a pentecostal denomination would say Anglican or Roman catholic are not true Christians. On every street there are churches in Nigeria. But has that changed people's mind? Despite the fat that salvation was given free to all, many men of God use this to make money. I wonder what they'd do if they were God who gives people gifts of vision, miracles, prophesy , healing, drop rains and sun shines on both sinners and saints etc. Look at our churches , every signpost you see, it's the Pastors and their wives you'd see there instead of the cross or any emblem of Christianity. I had attended a crusade back in the days where a Pastor was selling a sachet of pure water for a huge sum. Some would say before I anoint you, you must bring forward thousands of naira because the oil is from israel. Meanwhile, God gave them those gifts for free and to set people free and win souls to Him for free. Many pastors and religious leaders would be disappointed in the end when they land in hell because the same people would Say, Oh Lord, in thy name have I cast out demons and Jesus will say, get away from me, I never knew you , you workers of iniquity . The only thing which is lacking in Nigeria isn't religion because we have it in abundance. There are churches and mosques all over. It's love that's lacking and the bible confirms that the greatest commandment of all is LOVE. If you love, you wouldn't invade Christian communities in the night while sleeping and begin to slaughter them like ram, if you love, you wouldn't as a Christian go and fu*ck your fellow men's wives( or commit adultery). If you love, you wouldn't steal somebody else's belongings . If you love, you wouldn't be happy when others are weeping because the bible says we should rejoice with those rejoicing and also weep with those weeping. It doesn't necessarily mean weeping by shedding tears but by bearing other's burden. You'd see a rich Christian or Muslim who lives among the poor people. Instead of him sending some children on scholarship, which he could well afford, he'd prefer they say yes sir, yes sir to him. The white people would come to Africa and adopt children and turn their lives around forever but here in Nigeria, our maids can easily be distinguished from our children from the clothes they wear. Some would wear bathroom slippers but our women who hire them don't care, so far they're paying them and feeding them. Is that love? Why not give them education and make them become somebody in life? Whereas, many rich peeps today were risen from wretched backgrounds by God so they could also help others. Jesus Christ's words are in parable. He said in as much as you have done this to the least of my people, you've done it for me and vice versa. Until we locate that love which is missing amongst us, if we like, let us break up into 10 countries, we'd still dance round the same drum. Religious intolerance is not love. Amazingly, it's in holy quran that Jesus that rose to heaven would come back the same way he went in the sky and if the Muslim fanatics truly read and believe quran, I wonder why they keep killing their fellow brothers and sisters all in the name of religion. All our pastors ride best Jeeps, own private jets whereas, they don't have a pure water factory that fetches them money. It's still the church member's money they spend. Same church members would flag down their white handkerchiefs every sunday morning to stop vehicles for a free ride to church so they could pay their offering and they'd return home the same way. Yet, such members' children can't afford the fees of schools set up by these churches. In my church last year when the issue of tithe almost destabilised many churches, a Pastor mounted a pulpit, emphasising the payment of tight. This man spent more than the normal 30 minutes allocated for sermon in a Sunday service. Amazingly, the man of God mounted the pulpit after another Pastor had delivered a Sunday sermon. Imagine if pastors spend such duration preaching true love and the kingdom of God. But alas! Offering time and donations always take a larger percentage of time in every Sunday service. Many when host as much as 4 different services every Sunday, turning the house of God into a place of buying and selling by dwelling much more on offerings, not minding where they got the money from. Instead of being too religious, it's better we learn to love first because if you don't love others , you cannot love God because we're all handiwork of God. Religion won't take us to heaven it's our character and deeds that will. If you love others, then you'd love God and if you truly love God, you'd keep His commandments. Amazingly , all the commandments are for our sake but not for God. God bless Nigeria.

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by omoelerin1: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alexylas:
Desist from tarnishing the image of a true man of God, otherwise God's judgement will come upon you with great fury. A word is enough for the wise!
If someone blasphemies against the name of Jesus, you people will say: :May Jesus have mercy and save you. But if he dares attack your man of God, you will start proclaiming the wrath of God upon him.

Have you seen anyone in the Bible who was destroyed by God simply because he tarnished the image of a servant of God? If that is the case, none of the early disciples of Christ would never have been persecuted and murdered.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by flamingREED(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Every sinner is under a curse.

And anything can happen to them at anytime.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Emmanystone: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Nobody forced you into being a member, yet you graduated to bring a Pastor and you're still saying these?

You are spiritual baby, Sir. I put it to you you are a nursing child in spiritual things.
Even in the natural, you don't bite the fingers that fed you. I don't know how long you've been there but it's immaturity to throw sand.

No organization ever will take you in. Why? Betrayal is the word. If you could say such things after all these years of feign loyalty, you could bring them down.

The issue of Top employees leaving an establishment and casting aspersions isn't a news, even in the worldly settings. You don't have to do anything, people leave.
Some quietly and some angrily, we don't know why.

Heard of one lady who was like President Donald Trump's right hand person leave. Many people sought to hear her unveil some 'bad' reason she left.
She locked up. She actually was more than instrumental in Trump winning the election.

Is Trump perfect? No. That loud mouth president...

LOYALTY is a scarce commodity in the market of business establishment.

You seem to believe the story even when no real name was mentioned.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Trexnemesis(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Liers everywhere.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Herrmes: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
derecho:
People say all sort of things to trend.Funny enough people who have never been to RCCG will be the ones commenting.
It reminds me of those days when people who have never been to DLBC will be the ones talking about what happens.
I know that many G.Os don't know of the things happening in their denominations .

Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Chiedu4Trump: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tithing is Dead and here is why

In the Old Testament, their blessing were tied to their tithes!

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meaPastor t in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

In the New Testament our blessings are all in Jesus Christ.
Notice it says ALL not some but ALL.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

In the Old Testament, God rebuked the devourer (Devil) when you tithed.

Malachi 3:11 (KJV)
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself destroys the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The bible say's that the New Testament is better than the Old Testament.
Not only is the New Testament is better than the Old Testament,
Its also based on better promises

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.

So please why do we want to hold on the Old Testament's tithing when the New Testament's grace is better

Do You expect help from God becos of ur tithes or becos of the faith you have in Jesus.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

LET'S COMPARE WHAT JESUS GETS US TO WHAT TITHES CAN GET

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Herrmes: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Godofpossibility:
if you are to join d illuminati is either u are in d music industry or be a popular,influential person in d society which I believe Daddy freeze is,dat is why he insult and attack d genuine and anointed men of God,mean while he forgot dat d Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm,he is doing harm to d men of God by insulting and trying bring down d faith of d believers,mean while he trying to beautify and make d illuminati look very good in d eyes of d society so dat anyone can easily become their members, dat is y he insulted d years of God last week by telling everyone dat jay z illuminati build a borehole in d village dat d men of God have not done nothing mean while he forgot how deadly dey are,he forgot what dey use as sacrifice, DAT real men of God don't brag too much or tyring to show up,dis people have builds roads,help alot of poor people by giving dem money to start some thing etc.He will never insult or criticize Alfa(Muslim) or the government dat are stealing billions and trillions of naira,because is master d devil might kill him because dat should b one of d mission giving to him,d end is near d devil is looking for people to go with him to hell,he does not want to go down alone,is major target or focus is d Christians,how to discourage dem not to have regards for God,his is using d fallen angels and humans to accomplish his purpose on earth offering them wealth(money),power,women etc.be wise d end is very near, it were better u kept quiet than to join him so dat u will not receive d same course or punishment giving to him by God.for dis pastor i grow from redeemed i believe dis man is trying to blackmail,condemn d church because alot of money is not going to is pocket.I have experience d power of God don't b deceive.
So you believe the Illuminati but do not believe these men of God are false ones, why?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by kpolli(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.

Wait! Freeze collects money for his church
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by olowolekana: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dee60:

Not true. RCCG does not sell land to people. Meaning that the land belongs to the church. It is your choice to build or not. If the church does not maintain that rule that only members can build, imagine what that could turn to - Even a shiite leader will go and own a property there. There are rules everywhere. You get a FREE land, but you cannot dictate what happens if you dont want to be in the church again.

May God bless you. The man was not forced to build on the land. He should leave quietly and face his business.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by folake4u(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
The end is near.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by ollah2: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
middlebelter:

But is that not the right thing to do? Am not a member of RCCG. However consider yourself as the GO of an organization like to RCCG with a high probility of members like the pastor in discussion, what would you have done to prevent endless ligations from former members that have stopped attending your church, or imagine a former member that turned to Muslim and now want to convert the property within the RCCG camp into a mosque?
It is time to be reasonable and stop following this Daddy Freeze blindly. How is it his problem if I decided to give all my income as offering? Why can't he try similar campaign on Muslim Clergy and see if will be able to walk free ly in the North?

You write with so much emotions, you are angry that someone is calling our these thieves. He has said it times without number, he will talk about what he knows. He is a Christian and knows the bible but you want him to call out Muslim clerics? Did you write this with your brains or wirh your anus?
Do Muslim pay tithe? What they pay is sakat and it's to the less previledges and needy not enriching their Imam. Use your godammn brain for once

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by mpeg(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by syphonnwa: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
let's be mindful of stories we believe....this is a sham of a story....Pastor wellington without a parish name and not under a particular region. since he has left rccg, why hide his former identity.....let his renouncement be complete or else i treat this like one of the plenty junks i see here.......about tithe, my take on it is this: there are many commandments in the bible that are tied to particular blessings.....so if you give your tithe you get the blessings accrued to it and if you dont u wont.....what is the point if you give tithe and you have not given the most important thing which is your life to Christ.....you are just wasting time........i dont believe in pastor creating fears and cowing people to "bring ye all the tithe into the store house". i am a member of rccg in enugu and a worker.................lemme tell you, it is only what you do for Christ and the kingdom without any intent of pleasing man that matters..............

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by sainteve4r(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
from his story I'm very sure he hasn't been pastor long enough in RCCG, No one force you to buy land in redemption camp so why the fuse. the African mission he talks about he should kindly provide evidence the money goes into Mummy G O s account. thank God u said u are free from the church because I'm waiting to see you open your own church and do things differently so we can watch and learn from you
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by KaptainAfrika: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na una sabi. You must pay tithe or else no access to Adeboye's heaven. But for a limited time, you can use our tithe instalment package, to pay your tithes. cheesy
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Bizmart777: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

You write with so much emotions, you are angry that someone is calling our these thieves. He has said it times without number, he will talk about what he knows. He is a Christian and knows the bible but you want him to call out Muslim clerics? Did you write this with your brains or wirh your anus?
Do Muslim pay tithe? What they pay is sakat and it's to the less previledges and needy not enriching their Imam. Use your godammn brain for once

With no offense intended, I think you're the one being emotional here. I believe that it's best we attack people's opinion on subject being discussed and not insult them.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
fairfora:
In as much as I agree with you, I'd also need you to take a leaf from what he said, don't just nail the guy. Did you know Nigeria is the most religious country in the world ? yet, vices and corruptions remain the cankerworms that have proven so stubborn to heal. It's only in Nigeria that northern Muslim would see their southern Muslims and Christians as infidels as if they've seen God and God has told them so. It's only in Nigeria a pentecostal denomination would say Anglican or Roman catholic are not true Christians. On every street there are churches in Nigeria. But has that changed people's mind? Despite the fact that salvation was given free to all, many men of God use this to make money. I wonder what they'd do if they were God who gives people gifts of vision, miracles, prophesy , healing, drop rains and sun shines on both sinners and saints etc. Look at our churches , every signpost you see, it's the pictures of Pastors and their wives you'd see there instead of the cross or any emblem of Christianity. I had attended a crusade back in the days where a Pastor was selling a sachet of pure water for a huge sum. Some would say before I anoint you, you must bring forward thousands of naira because the oil is from israel. Meanwhile, God gave them those gifts for free and to set people free and win souls to Him for free. Many pastors and religious leaders would be disappointed in the end when they land in hell because the same people would Say, Oh Lord, in thy name have I cast out demons and Jesus will say, get away from me, I never knew you , you workers of iniquity . Many would be shocked when they find out that those pastors they worship like God won't near heaven's Gate. The only thing which is lacking in Nigeria isn't religion because we have it in abundance. There are churches and mosques all over. It's love that's lacking and the bible confirms that the greatest commandment of all is LOVE. If you love, you wouldn't invade Christian communities in the night while sleeping and begin to slaughter them like ram, if you love, you wouldn't as a Christian go and fu*ck your fellow men's wives( or commit adultery). If you love, you wouldn't steal somebody else's belongings . If you love, you wouldn't be happy when others are weeping because the bible says we should rejoice with those rejoicing and also weep with those weeping. It doesn't necessarily or literally mean weeping by shedding tears but by bearing other's burden. You'd see a rich Christian or Muslim who lives among the poor people. Instead of him sending some children to school on scholarship, which he could well afford, he'd prefer they say yes sir, yes sir to him. The white people would come to Africa and adopt children and turn their lives around forever but here in Nigeria, our maids can easily be distinguished from our children by the clothes they wear. Some would wear bathroom slippers but our women who hire them don't care, so far they're paying them and feeding them. Is that love? Why not give them education and make them become somebody in life? Whereas, many rich peeps today were risen from wretched backgrounds by God so they could also help others. Jesus Christ's words are in parable. He said in as much as you have done this to the least of my people, you've done it for me and vice versa. Until we locate that love which is missing amongst us, if we like, let us break up into 10 countries, we'd still dance round the same drumbeats. Religious intolerance is not love. Amazingly, it's in holy quran that Jesus that rose to heaven would come back the same way he went in the sky and if the Muslim fanatics truly read and believe quran, I wonder why they keep killing their fellow brothers and sisters all in the name of religion. All our pastors ride best Jeeps, own private jets whereas, they don't have a pure water factory that fetches them money. It's still the church member's money they spend. Same church members would flag down their white handkerchiefs every sunday morning to stop vehicles for a free ride to church so they could pay their offering and they'd return home the same way. Yet, such members' children can't afford the fees of schools set up by these churches. In my church last year when the issue of tithe almost destabilised many churches, a Pastor mounted a pulpit, emphasising the payment of tight. This man spent more than the normal 30 minutes allocated for sermon in a Sunday service. Amazingly, the man of God mounted the pulpit after another Pastor had delivered a Sunday sermon. Imagine if pastors spend such duration preaching true love and the kingdom of God. But alas! Offering time and donations always take a larger percentage of time in every Sunday service. Many churches hold as much as 4 different services every Sunday, turning the house of God into a place of buying and selling by dwelling much more on offerings, not minding where they got the money from. Instead of being too religious, it's better we learn to love first because if you don't love others , you cannot love God because we're all handiwork of God. Religion won't take us to heaven it's our character and deeds that will. If you love others, then you'd love God and if you truly love God, you'd keep His commandments. Amazingly , all the commandments are for our sake but not for God. God bless Nigeria.
u made my week

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by ollah2: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bizmart777:

With no offense intended, I think you're the one being emotional here. I believe that it's best we attack people's opinion on subject being discussed and not insult them.

Asking someone to use his brains isn't an insult. They are words of encouragement
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by WebSurfer(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Nobody forced you into being a member, yet you graduated to bring a Pastor and you're still saying these?

You are spiritual baby, Sir. I put it to you you are a nursing child in spiritual things.
Even in the natural, you don't bite the fingers that fed you. I don't know how long you've been there but it's immaturity to throw sand.

No organization ever will take you in. Why? Betrayal is the word. If you could say such things after all these years of feign loyalty, you could bring them down.

The issue of Top employees leaving an establishment and casting aspersions isn't a news, even in the worldly settings. You don't have to do anything, people leave.
Some quietly and some angrily, we don't know why.

Heard of one lady who was like President Donald Trump's right hand person leave. Many people sought to hear her unveil some 'bad' reason she left.
She locked up. She actually was more than instrumental in Trump winning the election.

Is Trump perfect? No. That loud mouth president...

LOYALTY is a scarce commodity in the market of business establishment.

just shut up please
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by laykman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have been to a couple of branches of RCCG,and I only have to say,not everyone is the same. Just like I met great men of God, I also met *others* alike.So,because some pastors of this church has decided to stray,it doesn't mean the head of the church should be blamed.And about the redemption camp land and all,its a Binding contract,and is clearly stated in the contract before you signed and paid.Its upto you to or not to proceed with the contract after going through the prerequisite.Don't let's act like it isn't right when we all know it is.
Tithing is a thing of choice.You can decide to or not to.Your bible verses are all indicating this already.Take the woman who gave her last coin for example.She believed if she did so with total willingness from her heart,she'd be blessed or saved.It was her willingness to give,just like it is your willingness to give also.Noone is holding anyone to ransom,you can only be told,but you can't be forced to pay it.It is your choice.

Just cause you don't want to work for God using that platform anymore shouldn't mean you have to tarnish the image of the church or its head pastor. #my own piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by ikorodureporta: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fkn fmason!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Bizmart777: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

Asking someone to use his brains isn't an insult. They are words of encouragement
Well, that's your thought and you're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by shegie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
i am a real celestial church of Christ born..........i will also say the truth what my mind tells me is that some redeem pastors want the G.O to resign or to handover which a lot controversy is on
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by akum78: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Adeboye is a man of God (am a catholic) but i know that one ..
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Geesanni: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
BOSS D GUY CORRECT.THEY SEND LARGE PORTION TO HQ ALWAYS.
dewfun:
There are few questions to ask the man:

1. How long was he pastor in RCCG?
2. Since he said the pastors own their parishes, how much did he make while he was there?
3. Since he said the 20-30% returns on tithe is meant for the pastors who own the parishes, how were they running the parishes in terms of recurrent expenses?

The pastor needs to come out with whole truth instead of concealing some information to deceive the unsuspecting public.

You dont need to call a dog a bad name to kill it.

God is the Judge!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by KrystosCJ(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
dixon400:
The story doesn't have a strong source. Although I'm a Muslim but this story is more like a defaming story hence can't be trusted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when it comes to a post that talks about the Muslim faith, Nairaland will ask the poster to identify if he or she is a Muslim before he or she can post.

Anyways, I digress. But mod or mods asking for this verification are simply biased.

Back to the OP, I believe ex-pastor Wellington. He's telling many Christians in other denominations to be wise and watchful. The human factor of dominance in authority is different from God's gift of free will to follow Him.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Charly68: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

he said he was the most senior RCCG pastor in france
. Alright sir.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by xest(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Is Pastor Freeze included for requesting for donations?
daddy freeze is not a pastor for ur information
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

I thought as much... Walk away!
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
LotusFan:
#TheRevolutionShallBeTelevised
you can say that again.
It remains for the veil of tribalism to be removed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Clinton207: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Permit me to ask the said pastor some questions.

1.were you called by God or dady G.O?

2.At the point of call (I.e if you were called by God) did he specifically tell your place of primary assignment is Rccg?

3.how come you being a man of God could not over the years realise that there were doctrines/teachings contrary to what the scriptures says,that it took daddy freezes messages to draw your consciousness to your acclaimed wrong doctrines/teachings?

All I see here is a brother who while in church was envious of all goodies attached to his pastor and said to himself "this pastor work is lucrative o" and then took steps to become one.

Even in this end time, the gates of hell can not prevail against the church of God...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.