Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (115939 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by cowmanager2000: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Among all creatures.. Man is unique because of ‘will power’ . God the almighty never force himself on man is all by choice.. Christianity is by choice not by force.. joining a church is by Choice not by force.. becoming a pastor is by choice.. when a grown up man in his 50s says evil of the organization he belongs to.. he was never forced to be a Christian .. was not forced to be a member of RCCG... what makes up an ‘organization’ is because is organized by rules and principles.. if the rules of an organization is not in your favor.. it’s by force ..you exit.. there are thousands of ‘land’ in Nigeria.. must you build in ‘redemption camp?’ .. if no, then .. go found your own camp and ‘ and give portions to ‘herdsmen ‘ in suit and tie’ .. leave RCCG alone .. if paying ‘tithes’ is not good for you.. you were not forced in the first place.. hold your money.. and see if the church will crumble.. go found your own camp .. and see how easy to make a city out of a Jungle.. leave Pastor ADEBOYE ALONE!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
middlebelter:

But is that not the right thing to do? Am not a member of RCCG. However consider yourself as the GO of an organization like to RCCG with a high probility of members like the pastor in discussion, what would you have done to prevent endless ligations from former members that have stopped attending your church, or imagine a former member that turned to Muslim and now want to convert the property within the RCCG camp into a mosque?
It is time to be reasonable and stop following this Daddy Freeze blindly. How is it his problem if I decided to give all my income as offering? Why can't he try similar campaign on Muslim Clergy and see if will be able to walk free ly in the North?

Millions of Nigerians started following Daddy freeze because of the lies, wickedness n theft emanating from the new generation Pentecostals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emmacolinho:
I picked three points from your sermon.
(1a) I'll just give you two of the terms for owning a house in the camp they are; you MUST complete the building within 3 or 4 months.
(b) You'll donate a room(Not all houses) to the mission. That's where workers in the camp get their accommodation from
(2) Pastor Adeboye NEVER made it mandatory for anyone to vote for APC. If you have proof to counter this, you're welcome
(3) Following the law that leaders who have served for a long time should retire what I have to say is that where else in the world would government leave their basic responsibility and start dictating how the church and it's council should be run? In obedience to the law, be appointed a National overseer you can make your research to find out about it. That's a blow to the so called freedom we think we are enjoying under democracy.
(3b) It is the duty of the government and security agencies to defend her citizens from any form of attack under any disguise. If you check well, you'd know that we ain't keeping silent about it you can go through Google and see what not only the Rccg but true worshippers of God are doing to save Nigeria. Nobody is perfect but I think it's time we stop casting tantrums at people and think about what we can do for ourselves and the ones we love. Thanks for reading

I don't think u read his reply.

Meanwhile a deaconess was murdered in cold blood by Muslims n Adeboye didn't utter a word about it.

That should show u where u belong. Stop supporting these businessmen blindly.

"" Rccg but true worshippers of God are doing to save Nigeria""

Adeboye and RCCG aren't doing anythin to save Nigeria, they haven't even been able to save their church members.

No be Adeboye bin de construct auditorium with 1 billion naira

How's that a way to help his church members or Nigerians?

He's simply a businessman, Thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by dataking: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

You write with so much emotions, you are angry that someone is calling our these thieves. He has said it times without number, he will talk about what he knows. He is a Christian and knows the bible but you want him to call out Muslim clerics? Did you write this with your brains or wirh your anus?
Do Muslim pay tithe? What they pay is sakat and it's to the less previledges and needy not enriching their Imam. Use your godammn brain for once

Leave that nuisance. They are educated but not enlightened. Bigots and fanatics. Let him keep fooling his generation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
jidemoh:
No true pastor, l repeat, no TRUE pastor of the RCCG diverts whatever fund is left for the running of the church for personal use. I have been in the church for close to 20 yrs and I have not seen it.

People have the right to believe what they want and castigate any Man of God they choose. I equally have the right to say what I know is the truth.

Shalom.
so what percent goes to the headquarters Sir...in my view I think local churches shd send like 20 percent to headquarters while the rest remains...such it ll aid d local Assembly....my humble opinion sha
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Tundeobama(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
when you are at the top of your career people will criticize you even our Lord Jesus because he was healing the jelousy was so much they want him dead,RCCG is in 197 countries it's not human power but God fastest growing church so am expecting more of this cook up stories.
The good thing is people are coming to rccg more this days media has being doing free advert news like this will even make the members stay stronger in the church.
if Rccg only has one branch nobody go they cook foolish story success has plenty haters.The once you have being saying all this while does it change anything people leave church it happen every where so why is rccg own different.you want to trend and established yours lol,people Like you can't have 5menbers go and write it down.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by folasayolyn(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Seun, the MOD comot my proof that tithing is Dead.

I don't know why, maybe the MOD na devil pikin

Tithing is Dead and here is why

In the Old Testament, their blessing were tied to their tithes!

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meaPastor t in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

In the New Testament our blessings are all in Jesus Christ.
Notice it says ALL not some but ALL.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

In the Old Testament, God rebuked the devourer (Devil) when you tithed.

Malachi 3:11 (KJV)
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself destroys the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The bible say's that the New Testament is better than the Old Testament.
Not only is the New Testament is better than the Old Testament,
Its also based on better promises

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.

So please why do we want to hold on the Old Testament's tithing when the New Testament's grace is better

Do You expect help from God becos of ur tithes or becos of the faith you have in Jesus.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

LET'S COMPARE WHAT JESUS GETS US TO WHAT TITHES CAN GET

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

thumbs up
just to save

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
some people are not afraid of God
Ad

U mean the Christian God?

Adherent of Other religions aren't afraid of him or it.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Ceenacks(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
I really don't bother on persecutions like this one, since every true believer knows the degree of imminence on it. It is inevitable, especially for a true man of God like pastor Adeboye. But for Proverbs 26:5 "answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him," I thus say:
That if you check the Sunday (15th April) Topic of Open Heavens daily devotion (Pastor Adeboye's daily devotional publication), you will at least surprised to find out that it says TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED, as if to say the man of God heard well from God to chose that date for the topic, to accomodate this cheap fallacy. Well, he actually heard from God.

Its nothing new, depising its baselessness though. If you were truly a pastor in RCCG, then you belonged to the Judas category, whom we know really exist in the folk. Yours is even too soft, Judas went as far as selling off his master, because he was never in the field all along anyway.

I will advise you to go manufacture bigger stories, so the man of God will have something to smile at; and something to pray for you for.

We know it shall be so in these last days, I pray the elected don't get carried away. The gate of hell will surely loom, but will never get near prevailing against the true body of CHRIST. Thanks for another stepping stone. God has devised it into foolishness and will get more souls nearer to Him than what you expected.

Jesus will stil accept you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 addresses this: "The natural (one working with natural wisdom and not spiritual wisdom) does not understand the things of the Spirit of God, for they sound foolish to him; nor can he know them, for they are spiritually discerned."

So as long you are looking at the financial angle of the Church of Jesus, from the world view and economy, you will continue to tag embezzlement on it. Most people have actually come to understand that this life does not hold their destination, and that even all they have came from and belong to God, such give back to God freely with their heart. The church cannot spread with angels coming to provide the money.
The church was established on the truth revealed to St Peter, and prone to be built. The word is BUILT.

Tell me any other thing you have seen these true men of God do other than spend their life and comfort panning the planet just to take the Word farther; while you sit groping at the money and how it is spent. Little wonder you came this far, just as Judas did.

We shall continue to pray for all the daddy freezes, your thawing moment shall come. God's mercy shall meet us all. in Jesus Name, amen
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
derecho:
People say all sort of things to trend.Funny enough people who have never been to RCCG will be the ones commenting.
It reminds me of those days when people who have never been to DLBC will be the ones talking about what happens.
I know that many G.Os don't know of the things happening in their denominations .

I put it straight up to you, U have a zero knowledge of whatever happens in ur church (leadership wise).
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Actuarydeji(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.
I pity your ministry. Receive common sense!!!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by derecho(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
And is that my priority? Listen... I busy myself with important things not individuals. Jesus is my focus not G.Os
PrecisionFx:

I put it straight up to you, U have a zero knowledge of whatever happens in ur church (leadership wise).
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Godofpossibility(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Herrmes:
So you believe the Illuminati but do not believe these men of God are false ones, why?
Thank you for your question,the Bible clearly stated. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Matthew:7:16
as far you are wise their doctrine,attitudes etc. will allow you to know.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by omozu1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you believe this story then you are a big fool
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by exlinkleads(f): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
dorox:
The blog post failed to mention the pastor's full name or give the name of his parish which makes me think that it is a made up story designed to drive traffic to the website.

If you have to criticize something, at least make a point. This is how people fail comprehension in schools.

So you didn't see the full name of the pastor in the post? And at least if you listened to the video, you will hear him say his name and identity.

Even if is not there, you can see his Facebook account and you can make your research from there. Why are Nigerians so fooli.sh, naive and gullible like this?

It bit my imagination.

I bet the blogger also manufactured the video from thin air.

Anu
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by TheKingIsHere: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
xest:
daddy freeze is not a pastor for ur information

Of course he is and he is also the G.O of his online church grin
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by folasayolyn(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
mpeg:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

with the gift of Jesus Christ we are all anointed. Jesus also commissioned us to go out and preach the gospel. Next verse please
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by TheKingIsHere: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
kpolli:

Wait! Freeze collects money for his church

You didn't know? cheesy

So you actually thought all these talk from freeze doesn't have personal gain?

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/4396663/daddy-freeze-why-online-church
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by God2man(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lie! Lie! Lie!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Emmacolinho(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't think u read his reply.

Meanwhile a deaconess was murdered in cold blood by Muslims n Adeboye didn't utter a word about it.

That should show u where u belong. Stop supporting these businessmen blindly.

"" Rccg but true worshippers of God are doing to save Nigeria""

Adeboye and RCCG aren't doing anythin to save Nigeria, they haven't even been able to save their church members.

No be Adeboye bin de construct auditorium with 1 billion naira

How's that a way to help his church members or Nigerians?

He's simply a businessman, Thats all
Even if he talked about it some people will misunderstand him and it might trigger a religious war. Pastor Adeboye is a human being like you. An auditorium is being built...so Will worshippers stay in the gutter before or isn't Vatican city much bigger than it?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by derecho(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
And being anointed means you judge another man's servant. Is condemning another servant of God a calling?
Many are on this forum who haven't encountered Jesus and where we display anointing is running down another brother?
My friend every careless/unprofitable word a man speaks he will give account of it
-Matthew 12:36
Ask yourself the purpose of these?
folasayolyn:

with the gift of Jesus Christ we are all anointed. Jesus also commissioned us to go out and preach the gospel. Next verse please

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by lookingfly: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Nobody forced you into being a member, yet you graduated to bring a Pastor and you're still saying these?

You are spiritual baby, Sir. I put it to you you are a nursing child in spiritual things.
Even in the natural, you don't bite the fingers that fed you. I don't know how long you've been there but it's immaturity to throw sand.

No organization ever will take you in. Why? Betrayal is the word. If you could say such things after all these years of feign loyalty, you could bring them down.

The issue of Top employees leaving an establishment and casting aspersions isn't a news, even in the worldly settings. You don't have to do anything, people leave.
Some quietly and some angrily, we don't know why.

Heard of one lady who was like President Donald Trump's right hand person leave. Many people sought to hear her unveil some 'bad' reason she left.
She locked up. She actually was more than instrumental in Trump winning the election.

Is Trump perfect? No. That loud mouth president...

LOYALTY is a scarce commodity in the market of business establishment.

i don't know if what Victor Wellington said is true but if what he said is true, then it's shame that you would stoop low cover up those atrocities by some of the churches in Nigeria all in the name of the pastors not being loyal.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by KENZINCO(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please how do I clap for this Mr Welli Welli, the person who helped him compose this and The freezing Daddy who shared the said video?

They all know that we have so many mumus around and that's why they bring up an allegation against a Mission as Wide as RCCG with a man who was bold enough to show his face in a video but wasn't bold enough to name the RCCG parish he belongs to. I'm sure if he should name the parish today, people will be there and confirm the genuinity of the story before tomorrow.

I just dey laff.
Fools wey dey feel say na other people be Fools.
Dem don chop the story one time .
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by HitlerGaddafi: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
I be rccg member but the way i see that church atimes, i question so many things. Some parish pastors behave like thugs. They recieve salaries in the name of welfare. Rccg na financial organization and truth be told no be lie. Each provincial pastor is entitled to one SUV . They seat on fine leather chair for church while junior pastors seat on plastic chairs like say dem no be human being. During convention, they kill cows for senior pastors and their families sleeping inside AC filled houses in the camp while worshippers are left to fend for themselves and sleep in the mosquito infested and noisy auditorium. That church no dey try jare
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by folasayolyn(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
derecho:
And being anointed means you judge another man's servant. Is condemning another servant of God a calling?
Many are on this forum who haven't encountered Jesus and where we display anointing is running down another brother?
My friend every careless/unprofitable word a man speaks he will give account of it
-Matthew 12:36
Ask yourself the purpose of these?

abeg we have all the right to call our leaders to order. the early Christian's did it to Paul and he wrote about it. this blind worship of a human being doesn't work except he is your god
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Anyone can go before camera sir; let him mention his Parish and Province.
The man's name and pictures are already there.

Why the hell are u asking for the name of his parish? Will u use it to cook Ora soup??

He has already gone public? Adeboye should sue him for all he's worth.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by davidodiba(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Herrmes:
Do you ever listen to yourself?

E pain you?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
you are the brainwashed person in this issue, cos that man tarnishing the image of The church is brainwashing all of you..

Lol.

Focus on the news.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by XingXhang(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
lookingfly:
i don't know if what Victor Wellington said is true but if what he said is true, then it's shame that you would stoop low cover up those atrocities by some of the churches in Nigeria all in the name of the pastors not being loyal.

Atrocities? Can you list them?

If you don't, then you have comprehension problems. Trust me.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Godofpossibility(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
omozu1:
If you believe this story then you are a big fool
if you ask me if there is no false prophet yes there are,but when it now comes to genuine men of God they exist,the Bible said by their fruits you shall know who they are,let me give u example who false prophet are.(1)they tell u to bring big amount of money before dey pray for you.(2)dey hardly fast (3)they turn the Bible upside down to suit their members etc.Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is not that of person when you watch d dove television he will clearly state dat if u know DAT any he is telling is not in d Bible don't do it,he does not force anybody to pay tithe,is on ur own free will.(1)For d fool statements d bible clearly stated dat --- But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew:5:22
(2)with your statements it shows dat u have not giving ur life to Jesus,das u talk dat way
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by derecho(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Letz assume they live like the Pharisees. As a member of the Church how many times do you pray for them? I'm assuming you are Born Again and love the Church.
What are you doing to better the body of Christ whether RCCG or whatever? When God reveals a fault to us,He wants us to act not just talk like Eli.Or go broadcast the unclothedness of Noah like Ham.Pray ,speak the truth in Love and act by showing for example how to give up your space for the less privileged.
HitlerGaddafi:
I be rccg member but the way i see that church atimes, i question so many things. Some parish pastors behave like thugs. They recieve salaries in the name of welfare. Rccg na financial organization and truth be told no be lie. Each provincial pastor is entitled to one SUV . They seat on fine leather chair for church while junior pastors seat on plastic chairs like say dem no be human being. During convention, they kill cows for senior pastors and their families sleeping inside AC filled houses in the camp while worshippers are left to fend for themselves and sleep in the mosquito infested and noisy auditorium. That church no dey try jare
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
I thought as much, I mean how can we have 3 RCCG church within 2 streets, I mean are they not worshiping � the same God?

When you ask they will quote one Bible portion saying Jesus said they should fill everywhere abi how do they use to say it sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.