Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online (27727 Views)

Aspiring To Be An Millionaire Entrepreneur Or Already One. / Unboxing The Secret The Internet Entrepreneur Use To Earn 6 To 7 Figures Monthly / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by LadyHeaven(f): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Lionofdjungle: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
And dis made FP.

It's either dis guy settles the mod or his also a mod.

Broo stop stressing..... We will keep exposing you. We no go ever tire .
Better get a job and quit the scamming
Thanks for exposing him. The guy is very good at it, I almost fell for it!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Lionofdjungle: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

I have copy of his ebook I bought around 2016.

Called him wen I had issue coz the book was a complete half baked stuff dis bros refused to pick my calls. Then I chatted him up first, he told me he lost his mum or was it grandma so I gave him some space and after like a month or so, I contacted him again on whatsapp and dude wasn't replying funny enough he will read my text (I knew he read them coz of that whatsapp blue marks).
The group he created to help put us through he abandoned us and never bothered to even put us throuhgh anything. Last last the group jus scatter and dat was the end.

Trust me you don't want to buy his ebook except if you just wan dash am money
Thanks for sharing this, I almost fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lionofdjungle:

Thanks for sharing this, I almost fell for it.

hi, please before you get completely deceived, apply for the free review copy and if you are lucky to be among the lucky reviewers, you will be able to see how unfair they are to call it half baked.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Celsony: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
importexpert:

bro i am importexpert and please the lies are enough. i never told you i lost my mum or grand ma. we happen not to be on same page. please go back to any of the ebooks you bought from me, i did not promise you whatsapp support or whatsapp group anywhere. the essence of creating the group was for students to be able to communicate with each others.

till date i still offer genuine phone and email support to many of my students that calls or send me mails. for those that are waiting for me on whatsapp, please do not wait for me because we do not have any whatsapp contract with you.

for those that doubt if i actually make money through affiliate marketing i will add a video proof of me logging into my cb account. with earnings in it for you to see.

for those that ask why sell your strategy if you are really making money, please wake up. Robert T kiyosaki is a renown real estate millionaire and he has courses that teaches how to replicate his success.

sam walton founder of walmart, before he died he is richer than bill gate, dangote and other top richest people in the world put together. in his book "made in america" he revealed how he earned his riches. and he was selling the book.

if affiliate marketing earns me 1k in a day and teaching people how to engage in affiliate marketing also earns me 1k in a day, that is multiple source of income.

to prove all the envies wrong. i will provide 3 review copies of my affiliate jagaban to 3 interested members that are ready to work with it to see if it is worth it or not.

please if you are interested drop your mail and we will randomly pick.

see the video proof below of my clickbank earnings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

celsony.com@gmail.com
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Would: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
So Mr Coker got banned? . All the mods here are brain dead. This actually unveals the shady dust going on here.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Celsony: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
importexpert:

hi, please before you get completely deceived, apply for the free review copy and if you are lucky to be among the lucky reviewers, you will be able to see how unfair they are to call it half baked.
celsony.com@gmail.com
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Would: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
The op is actually a mod too... But believe me, you would be bleeped up.

What you're doing is internet fraud, I don't care to know if they're right or wrong anymore, Mr Op, like we discussed on phone, when you called me, not everybody you see online are there to chat, some are here to observe criminals....

Can't believe Mr Coker got banned!.

Seun and every other moderators, weldone for condoling such, and effortlessly pushing it to millions of Nigerians to see.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Celsony:

celsony.com@gmail.com

noted bro.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Would:
The op is actually a mod too... But believe me, you would be bleeped up.

What you're doing is internet fraud, I don't care to know if they're right or wrong anymore, Mr Op, like we discussed on phone, when you called me, not everybody you see online are there to chat, some are here to observe criminals....

Can't believe Mr Coker got banned!.

Seun and every other moderators, welcome for condoling such, and effortlessly pushing it to millions of Nigerians to see.

how you got banned i do not know. as i said to you on phone, lets have free minded people to review my ebooks for free and judge. if a person is making a claim, let him do it genuinely without selfish interest. the greatest claim is that i do not respond to whatsapp message. the claim is very true. either before buying or after buying my ebook i do not respond to whatsapp messages because i did not state it anywhere on my sales page that i should be contacted on whatsapp or that i will offer whatsapp support. if you were banned, i have nothing to do with it. you might have violated any of the rules of the forum.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Israelconcepts: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
importexpert:

bro i am importexpert and please the lies are enough. i never told you i lost my mum or grand ma. we happen not to be on same page. please go back to any of the ebooks you bought from me, i did not promise you whatsapp support or whatsapp group anywhere. the essence of creating the group was for students to be able to communicate with each others.

till date i still offer genuine phone and email support to many of my students that calls or send me mails. for those that are waiting for me on whatsapp, please do not wait for me because we do not have any whatsapp contract with you.

for those that doubt if i actually make money through affiliate marketing i will add a video proof of me logging into my cb account. with earnings in it for you to see.

for those that ask why sell your strategy if you are really making money, please wake up. Robert T kiyosaki is a renown real estate millionaire and he has courses that teaches how to replicate his success.

sam walton founder of walmart, before he died he is richer than bill gate, dangote and other top richest people in the world put together. in his book "made in america" he revealed how he earned his riches. and he was selling the book.

if affiliate marketing earns me 1k in a day and teaching people how to engage in affiliate marketing also earns me 1k in a day, that is multiple source of income.

to prove all the envies wrong. i will provide 3 review copies of my affiliate jagaban to 3 interested members that are ready to work with it to see if it is worth it or not.

I am interested.
arcisraeliroegbu@gmail.com
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by DonX001: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
importexpert:

how you got banned i do not know. as i said to you on phone, lets have free minded people to review my ebooks for free and judge. if a person is making a claim, let him do it genuinely without selfish interest. the greatest claim is that i do not respond to whatsapp message. the claim is very true. either before buying or after buying my ebook i do not respond to whatsapp messages because i did not state it anywhere on my sales page that i should be contacted on whatsapp or that i will offer whatsapp support. if you were banned, i have nothing to do with it. you might have violated any of the rules of the forum.
Bros, one word for you.
Whatever you're masquerading as- Importexpert, ugojibaby, loverboys, youngmajor, or any of your other bullshit monikers,
Just GERRARAHIA!!!!

Nairalanders are tired of your bullshit crappy articles with useless content, where you just repeating the words "affiliate marketing" like a broken record just to drive people to your crappy sales page selling your crappy ebooks.
They are telling you to shut the EFF up since you have nothing of value to contribute.
Go and look at how real content marketers are doing it across the world, they deliver REAL VALUE in their articles and write very helpful things, not the crappy bullshit things you spew here everyday.

I'm tempted to follow every single one of your monikers, so that every time you post these crappy threads with any of your useless monikers, I can jump in immediately and shout on you to stop posting this crap.

So that as each thread is hitting front page each day, people will clearly see you for what you are- a crappy sleazy hungry marketer making most of his money off his ebooks instead of from what he is teaching, while trying to masquerade as someone giving valuable content.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by DonX001: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
eezeribe:
The only official spammer on nairaland;he goes by multiple monikers such as importexpert,ugojibaby,loverboys etc.
He sells information about affiliate marketing and as soon as you pay him for any package and ask questions,he would stop replying your messages on whatsapp or automatically block You.
He depends on the 'profit' earned from selling his empty e-books than the actual affiliate marketing he claims to practice.
I will take a screenshot of this my comment,so that if it is deleted or I receive a ban,then we will all know that he is actually a mod or he pays the mods or he outwits them.
Correct guy! 1 bottle of Heineken for you.
Been meaning to call out the guy for a long time, but anytime I see his thread its already on 2nd or 3rd page- too late.

You forgot to include one of his other crappy monikers- Youngmajor.

I think we should all follow all those his bullshit monikers, so that any time he posts any of those his crappy threads, we can jump on it like you did and blast him out immediately.
That's the best way to follow chronic spammers like this spammer/fraudster Importexpert guy.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Krafty006: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2018
MrCoker:

3500 x 100 is 350k shocked ... How was he able to survive this, yet he is still moving freely, advertizing scam?. His cup will over flow. Please who has this dude pictures or details?.
wow 350k.....this nigga na confirm business man. lol
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Israelconcepts:

I am interested.

Noted.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2018
DonX001:

Bros, one word for you.
Whatever you're masquerading as- Importexpert, ugojibaby, loverboys, youngmajor, or any of your other bullshit monikers,
Just GERRARAHIA!!!!

Nairalanders are tired of your bullshit crappy articles with useless content, where you just repeating the words "affiliate marketing" like a broken record just to drive people to your crappy sales page selling your crappy ebooks.
They are telling you to shut the EFF up since you have nothing of value to contribute.
Go and look at how real content marketers are doing it across the world, they deliver REAL VALUE in their articles and write very helpful things, not the crappy bullshit things you spew here everyday.

I'm tempted to follow every single one of your monikers, so that every time you post these crappy threads with any of your useless monikers, I can jump in immediately and shout on you to stop posting this crap.

So that as each thread is hitting front page each day, people will clearly see you for what you are- a crappy sleazy hungry marketer making most of his money off his ebooks instead of from what he is teaching, while trying to masquerade as someone giving valuable content.

to avoid posting blindly, kindly apply for a free review copy to see if i actually deliver value or not. so you can post from experience in the future.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by salesforce: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
good
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by CTechHub(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
importexpert:

I have been observing your posts closely for sometime. honestly speaking you always appear genuine, however just when one is about to delve into the market "fiam!" negative comments will start flowing in from both left and right. This is really killing people's moral. I'm interested in reviewing this work, sir. Let's see if it's truly from your part as they always claim. Thanks!

here's my mail.
dikambah@gmail.com
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
CTechHub:

I have been observing your posts closely for sometime. honestly speaking you always appear genuine, however just when one is about to delve into the market "fiam!" negative comments will start flowing in from both left and right. This is really killing people's moral. I'm interested in reviewing this work, sir. Let's see if it's truly from your part as they always claim. Thanks!

here's my mail.
dikambah@gmail.com

noted bro. i will like to give only hardworking people that are willing to put in the work to study and work with it then come and post their honest reviews. if you are ready i have an automatic review copy for you.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by CTechHub(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
importexpert:

noted bro. i will like to give only hardworking people that are willing to put in the work to study and work with it then come and post their honest reviews. if you are ready i have an automatic review copy for you.
I am ready boss. Will not only post reviews but will also show prove of earnings. thanks in anticipation

modified:

I got the review copies of the affiliate marketing course (aka jagaban) version 1 and 2 for free, in exchange I will work with it and present an unbiased review of my experiences with it.

I will start using the guide ASAP. thanks goodness I'm thru wit this semester's exam. it's high time we know the backbiters.

Thanks importexport and all. I will not fail anyone waiting on my reviews.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Can i get the free review copy, because i have tried to contact you endlessly, i had to give up ,
linoxcalculux@gmail.com

importexpert:

Noted.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
LadyHeaven:

lol, ok, glowhite1@yahoo.com

Celsony:

celsony.com@gmail.com

Israelconcepts:

I am interested.
CTechHub:

here's my mail.
dikambah@gmail.com

nwaonyeze001:
Can i get the free review copy, because i have tried to contact you endlessly, i had to give up ,
linoxcalculux@gmail.com

DonX001:

Bros, one word for you.
Just GERRARAHIA!!!!

All your review copies have been sent. please check the mails you provided and confirm received. the price of the ebook is currently N1999. you are expected to go through it and come to tell us honestly if it is worth it or more than worth it or not worth it and then lastly if you implement the guide and start earning from it please also come back and testify to the house. you are also entitled to the necessary support through phone or email that will help you through. do not send me any whatsapp message. you can always give me a call or flash when ever you need my assistance. call or flash is the most preferred option of reaching me because it helps me to save more time. as you embark on this review journey. your success is truly my pride

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by nwaonyeze001(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2018
importexpert:

All your review copies have been sent. please check the mails you provided and confirm received. the price of the ebook is currently N1999. you are expected to go through it and come to tell us honestly if it is worth it or more than worth it or not worth it and then lastly if you implement the guide and start earning from it please also come back and testify to the house. you are also entitled to the necessary support through phone or email that will help you through. do not send me any whatsapp message. you can always give me a call or flash when ever you need my assistance. call or flash is the most preferred option of reaching me because it helps me to save more time. as you embark on this review journey. your success is truly my pride

I didn't get anything.......
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

I didn't get anything.......

please check your spam or junk folder. i have sent it since last week.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
importexpert:

Good mrng..... please I didn't get it....., can you resend it, please?? Thanks
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Good mrng.....
please I didn't get it....., can you resend it, please??
Thanks

i can resend it on one condition. if you promise that you will take your time and provide a sincere review.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
importexpert:

i can resend it on one condition. if you promise that you will take your time and provide a sincere review.

Y not,.....off course I will
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Y not,.....off course I will

i just sent it again. check your spam or junk folder.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Jeswino: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Fiverr reviews for sale.
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Tunagy: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
importexpert:

i just sent it again. check your spam or junk folder.
bro, kindly send it to me too. I will be sincere wt the review thanks. tunagyonline@gmail.com
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
importexpert:

Good day, please been away for a while, wat is the subject if the message or the name, I can't find it......linoxcalculux@gmail.com,
hoping tu hear from u, tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / UBA Celebrates Tony Elumelu On 58th Birthday (photos) / Is This Unionbank Advert The Best Advert This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.