Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Drilling Pipes And Piling Sheets For Sale In Ph. And Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drilling Pipes And Piling Sheets For Sale In Ph. And Lagos (850 Views)

Contact Us For Your Soil Test And Piling Works / THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS / Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Pipes And Piling Sheets For Sale In Ph. And Lagos by chizby(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
drilling pipes for sle in ph.
5 drilling pipes IF connections.
price 500k .
quantity 500 joints
contact 08132682481 or whatapp..

also available 1000pcs of pilling sheet for sale in lagos. bank to bank transcation. proof fund required.
price 450k less 20k to facilitators..

only serious buyers should contact me...

Re: Drilling Pipes And Piling Sheets For Sale In Ph. And Lagos by chizby(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
still available

now available 2200pcs of piling sheet at 450k less 20k per unit for facilitators. location porthacourt
Re: Drilling Pipes And Piling Sheets For Sale In Ph. And Lagos by chizby(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
PLEASE AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PILING SHEET DON'T CALL ME OR IF YOU HAVE NOT MET YOUR DIRECT BUYER BEFORE DON'T CALL ME... ONLY MANDATES AND DIRECT BUYER MAY MAKE INQUIRES..

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PILLING SHEET TO SELL CALL ME AS FAR AS YOU HAVE SEEN THE SHEETS WITH YOUR EYES OR YOU ARE THE DIRECT OWNER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

CHIBY : 08132682481

(1) (Reply)

"The Fairmont / The Uniqueness Of An Automatic Transfer Switch. / Two Bedroom Flat At Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.