Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries (705 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Sellers Of 25 Kobo / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by Spatman: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers WITHIN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by wakes: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Have you asked Google?
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by wolexy2020(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Your best bet will be to source from China. There are thousands of companies that deal in this type of machineries.
Check alibaba.com
You can talk to their reps and make sure you are getting whatever you are buying at a good price. It’s best to compare 3 to 4 sellers before making a conclusion.

They can be shipped to people here on Nairaland that Deal with shipping from China to Nigeria. It takes about 50 days.
I wish you success.
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by kolexy(m): 5:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Spatman:
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers WITHIN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks

Send me your request. We represent a Chinese company with solid experience in grain technology
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by Spatman: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
kolexy:

Send me your request. We represent a Chinese company with solid experience in grain technology
Drop your contact please.
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by kolexy(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Spatman:

Drop your contact please.

I sent a PM requesting your email.

(1) (Reply)

30,000 Action Coin For Sale.. Ico Is Near.... Holders Are Going For $0.5/coin / Free Fiverr Reviews For New / 25 Lucrative Businesses You Can Do With Little Capital In This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.