Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (38042 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Printerscanner: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Fat for nothing woman

I dislike short and fat ladies

Meanwhile you are happy to spend the rest of your life with him while John cent dated for 6yrs and right now they have divorce.

I don't really blame you for your statement, I blame the founder of Instagram.

Spit on Nigerians because they lack common reasoning

This your frustration is gradually leading to depression. Are we sure we wont have another suicide case at hand?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cute partner pretty n cute kids coming soon..

Happy 4 dem
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by HoodBillionaire: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
i dont do no left overs
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Codes151(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
First date...

Ur joking...
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Firgemachar: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
My son must not kneel for any woman.

I didn't. My younger brother didn't.

Wimps everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
LOVE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL THING.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Girl4rmspace don't u like dis
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by TSingerr(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Mehn, this generation of Nigerians sha. Dang.

Powered by beef and bitterness.

See how many people are abusing them for no reason.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by giztzone(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2018
nice but its more than wedding day... Ladies and wedding day hype...
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by cooooooks(m): 4:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats to these guys on their engagement.

On other matters, I don't think I could "go on one knee" to propose. :/
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Honestagbons(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
She say yes, wink wink wink winkcongrats
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by boyjo: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
8months to go and still searching for Miss right?

Sigh...

8 months of..?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by DaRuud(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Cyber cafe or market
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love beautiful things lol tongue God am begging you to bless my husband to be anywhere he is right now Amen..my baby knows himself lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:
Girl4rmspace don't u like dis

Well the place looks great but what if they first had a date in a not so cool place(say he was broke before) , would he consider taking her there?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Well the place looks great but what if they first had a date in a not so cool place(say he was broke before) , would he consider taking her there?

Haha u always have the twist. Well one doesn't necessarily hv to propose there bt i like the concept/memory behind it.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Haha u always have the twist. Well one doesn't necessarily hv to propose there bt i like the concept/memory behind it.

Lol don't mind me, it's a romantic idea

Are u thinking of doing the same to your girlfriend?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lol don't mind me, it's a romantic idea

Are u thinking of doing the same to your girlfriend?

Yh i wud if only I can get her to go on a 1st date. Shes been inteligently posting me. Its a long story. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by miracle956: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
h
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh i wud if only I can get her to go on a 1st date. Shes been inteligently posting me. Its a long story. Lol

Oh I see, but remember there are many fishes in the ocean dear
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Oh I see, but remember there are many fishes in the ocean dear

Hmmm quite true. Just not the type dat likes to do awhole lot of fishing when I hv more important things to pursue bt I guess I must find more time for dat tho i believe more in things happening like they were ment to be. Also wen u hv so many u can't seem to make a choice... Wat im looking for is pretty simple yet special so she shudnt be so hard to find. So u actually advice me to 4get this current special one and try sm1else REALLY?? Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
jaxxy:

Hmmm quite true. Just not the type dat likes to do awhole lot of fishing when I hv more important things to pursue bt I guess I must find more time for dat tho i believe more in things happening like they were ment to be. Also wen u hv so many u can't seem to make a choice... Wat im looking for is pretty simple yet special so she shudnt be so hard to find. So u actually advice me to 4get this current special one and try sm1else REALLY?? Lol

Lol I don't have a right to tell you what to do, the decision is yours.... I'm just saying there's always other options if things ain't going right
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lol I don't have a right to tell you what to do, the decision is yours.... I'm just saying there's always other options if things ain't going right

Don't mind me ure right! There are many options to consider. I don't jump into such relationships quickly I like taking my time, my last one crashed bt I love the single life also, no dramas. I will only take the dive wen its worth it. Ur advice is always appreciated.. Lol

So Miracle won bbnaija are u happy about that?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
jaxxy:

Don't mind me ure right! There are many options to consider. I don't jump into such relationships quickly I like taking my time, my last one crashed bt I love the single life also, no dramas. I will only take the dive wen its worth it. Ur advice is always appreciated.. Lol

So Miracle won bbnaija are u happy about that?

Yeah, anything is better than cee c, would have been really pissed if she had won
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Yeah, anything is better than cee c, would have been really pissed if she had won

Actually i kinda liked miracle much later on even tho i ws team tobi partly cos of u. Lol Also voted for him to win and discovered hes my namesake after he won. So im glad i voted for him. Im yet to ff him on ig tho bt i will

Cee c is a nuisance..
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Actually i kinda liked miracle much later on even tho i ws team tobi partly cos of u. Lol Also voted for him to win and discovered hes my namesake after he won. So im glad i voted for him. Im yet to ff him on ig tho bt i will

Cee c is a nuisance..

Your namesake? And that would be?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Your namesake? And that would be?

U Shud know. Check his full name.

How r u? Been awhile..
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by uclaw211(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I need a two rooms self-contain apartment around oshodi-Apapa expressway
Of 200k yearly pls hit me up if you know anyone who can help. 08033864991
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2018
jaxxy:

U Shud know. Check his full name.

How r u? Been awhile..

Ikechukwu? I ve been good, Hope business is going well with you?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Ikechukwu? I ve been good, Hope business is going well with you?

Lol I know u won't disappoint. Its just my middle name tho. Yh business is ok bt im comparism to the huge target i gave myself this year its lagging and this 2nd quarter. I may need to diversify or change strategy or go into politics tongue
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol I know u won't disappoint. Its just my middle name tho. Yh business is ok bt im comparism to the huge target i gave myself this year its lagging and this 2nd quarter. I may need to diversify or change strategy or go into politics tongue

Politics! Lol Are u being serious?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Politics! Lol Are u being serious?

Anything to get ur attention is worth it tongue

Well i like politics kinda bt not the Nigerian standard. Its too dirty and disorganized bt in future if the rite opeing came i cud consider not for money bt leadership i can be crazy. My granddad was a politician so who knows... For biz i hv several options just need to work more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.