Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest (25433 Views)

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by PrettyCrystal: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lagos State Police have arrested over 80 miscreants, recovered a toy gun, 6 butchers’ knives, 21 kitchen knives, 9 hammers, substances suspected to be cannabis and other dangerous weapons from Olusosun Dumpsite squatters.

The police team, comprising of officers drawn from Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Lagos State Taskforce, Counter Terrorism Unit, Alausa Police Station and other police formations, stormed the dumpsite early today to eject the squatters who had already built shades, where they dwell.

The miscreants in a bid to resist police arrest, set fire on the dump to discard the operatives from carrying out the clearing of the site as directed by the State Government but couldn’t do much before they were arrested.

Recovered from the shades built by the squatters were a toy gun, 23 pieces of fake US dollars, 3 cutlasses, 21 kitchen knives, 6 butchers’ knives, 9 hammers, 5 reflective jackets, substances suspected to be cannabis, charms among others.

It could be recalled that weeks ago, there was a rapid fire outbreak at the dump site which lasted for days and causing a lot of health hazards to Lagosians living within the vicinity.

Investigations during the period revealed that the fire was caused by the miscreants occupying the dumpsite illegally and as a result, the State Government ordered a close down of the dumpsite to forestall any further environmental disaster.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/hoodlums-set-dumpsite-on-fire-after-police-stormed-hideout-for-arrest-photos.html

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by PrettyCrystal: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2018

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Pointblank09(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
FTC. Dedicated this to those that have lost their valuables to these criminal elements.
Meanwhile the culture of agbero is the main reason for this type of thing. Its a big security challenge. In a civilised society like Lagos, Agbero should not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Ebios(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Police: (...to one another....)Lets quickly take their loots
Hoodlums: Hahahaha...una be thief; we be thief. Y una wan come take our sweat... (To one another ) Guy....burn them...burn them fast. 50:50

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by purem(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
The problem with this people is that they won't understand the different between doing what is good and doing a great job because initially they thought when one get to the final stage and the others are still panting softly at what they think it would make them more bigger than the main issue on board that has made some people so lazy to the edge of sleeping for as long as 3hours every night and come to think of it we really need to learn how to manage our time coz the time you spent reading this you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways sha it's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Bayajidda1: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy hi
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Flexherbal(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
The police should visit all such sites.
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by BruncleZuma: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The shanty town that is mostly populated by carpenters, vegetable sellers and butchers has just been depopulated.

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by osasyankee(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
kool
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Follygunners: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na Tinubu fault. Na him give dis animals license to misbehave upandan... sad

What am I even saying? He's one of them joor.. angry
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by calebfm(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
this is the real picture of present state of Nigeria.

POO

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by straighttalk(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
The guy above no dey smile at all. Take as he dey overheat him head wey I dey fear for him.

Somebody should advise him, please
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Hector09(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Which way forward naija, so people are even staying in dumb sites:DSOS
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Troublemaker007(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
The number of criminals and Agberos we have in this country is more than the sane people. Just imagine were they keep their tools they use in robbing people at traffic, quite lanes and night. I give up abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by akum78: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sharp Guys
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by oyetunder(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some will say rich men pickins they spoil like egg...but are these hoodlums and agberos from rich homes? May God give us Good kids and wisdom to raise them and may we not produce kids that shall torment societies.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Nickijoy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
purem:
The problem with this people is that they won't understand the different between doing what is good and doing a great job because initially they thought when one get to the final stage and the others are still panting softly at what they think it would make them more bigger than the main issue on board that has made some people so lazy to the edge of sleeping for as long as 3hours every night and come to think of it we really need to learn how to manage our time coz the time you spent reading this you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways sha it's none of my business.
And the time you spent typing this lesson note of nothingness you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways it's none of my business

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by samyyoung1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
How many people died
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by veacea: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
But Buhari is in long
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Coldfeets: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm... no be $100 bill I dey see so?

Be like say dem dey deal in foreign currency. grin
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by sisisioge: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
purem:

You left your reader no choice since your long epistle is only one sentence grin No one reads a sentence half way tongue

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by ukehnonny: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018

God help this country.
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by kingola87(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
lobatan shocked
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by onupeter(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Omo see weed oo, but those guys na Carpenter em be o, who else is notiscing this?
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by purem(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
And the time you spent typing this lesson note of nothingness you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways it's none of my business

Doing something like wooing you abi?

Are you the one in your DP?

Abeg lemme know, coz I like them BBW
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Nickijoy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
purem:

Doing something like wooing you abi?

Are you the one in your DP?

Abeg lemme know, coz I like them BBW
Yeah ,been trying to lose weight though
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Topmaike007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
na was oo
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by DoblyYou(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Coldfeets:
Hmmm... no be $100 bill I dey see so?

Be like say dem dey deal in foreign currency. grin

I thought I was the only one who saw it. That's is more than (100x100)$ bills a,d they are living at the dumpsite?
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by fajob: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Idp camp turn sour for them
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Kalapizim(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
No wonder I saw the huge smoke at Ojota on my way back from work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcycle Makes Our Escape Easy: Robbery Suspect (pictured) / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU / Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.