Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. (1179 Views)

Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate / Reno Omokri Renames Keyamo As 'Festus Stephanie Otobo' / PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by mrkunlex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nigerians have reacted to the appointment of human rights lawyer, Festus Keyamo as the official spokesperson for President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign, ahead of the 2019 elections.
Buhari had recently declared his intention to run for the 2019 presidential election.
Following the president’s declaration, Keyamo was appointed Director, Strategic Communications, for Buhari’s campaign.
The activist’s appointment was contained in a Statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST by the Secretary, office of the Director-General, President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organization, Mohammed Dattijo.
Reacting to Keyamo’s appointment, Nigerians, who took to their Twitter handle, wrote: @Hailfinger1: “Mr Festus Keyamo, SAN @fkeyamo appointed as the Director, Strategic Communications (Official Spokesperson) for the President’s 2019 Presidential Campaign.
“But the @NGRPresident claimed he is not bothered with the 2019 General elections. @GarShehu @MBuhari @Laurestar liars.”Exposed: Amazing Secret Celebrities use to Get Whiter Teeth in 10 Minutes… and How You can too!
@OrjiUka: “I have nothing against Festus Keyamo, SAN. I am happy his hustle has paid off. But if you hold yourself out as a human rights lawyer, you can’t accept the position of Spokesman for the campaign of a Govt famed for rights abuses. Light & darkness have nothing in common. Simple.”
@IneCharles: “Festus Keyamo: if we must rate the government we must rate it based on the circumstances that were met. Nigeria was heading down the drain when Buhari came in. These are facts.”
@bolaNLee_c: “APC football Club are presenting the baddest team for 2019 World cup.”
“Rotimi Amaechi as captain, Festus keyamo (SAN) as central defender. Bola Tinubu as player coach.”
How Recession Made Me 500% @SKSolaKuti: “Flash: For selling his soul to the devil and displaying brazen stupidity, Buhari has finally rewarded Senior Advocate of No-Conscience Festus Keyamo by appointing him as spokesperson for his 2019 campaign.”
@B_ELRUFAI: “Festus Keyamo has been appointed as the Spokesperson of the re-election bid of President @MBuhari. His appointment was confirmed by the Minister of Transport and Director General of the Presidential Council, Rotimi Amaechi.”
@ijaola_ibrahim: “Have you ever seen Buhari going to seek Imam’s endorsement or campaigning in the Mosque? The last Administration did everything to sacrifice the peace of this nation for political selfish reasons….”
http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/17/2019-nigerians-react-appointment-festus-keyamo-buharis-presidential-campaign-spokesman/
lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by Kingpee2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
They are all the same ,I’m not surprised..
Re: 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by Eboski(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
my PVC is ready and I will use it wisely after voting I will stay at the polling unit to mention my vote count....
Re: 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by yk2018: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Come 2019 we shall use our PVC to treat all politicians fuckup,we know were to hold them collect the their money and vote for our conscience, we are waiting for them at the poll,
Re: 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eboski:
my PVC is ready and I will use it wisely after voting I will stay at the polling unit to mention my vote count....
hahahahahahaha!

You ppl talk like you r the only one with a PVC

Re: 2019: Nigerians React To Appointment Of Festus Keyamo As Buhari’s.. by freeze001(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Southerners sha! Na una go do d dirty work for wicked islamic northerners to come chop. Useful idiots as FFK rightly calls them.

Senate Leader To Ike Ekweremadu: You Are Wasting Away In PDP / Buhari Is Healthier, Stronger Than 80% Of Nigerians – Ngige / Atiku Abubakar's Status At Global Level