Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? (1502 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
SO TODAY MY GF UPLOADED HER EX -BF PICTURE WISHING HIM AND HIS TWIN SISTER HBD!!

IS NOT LIKE I DONT TRUST HER OO BUT AS A GUY I NO WAN TAKE CHANCES.....

ALL MY EX SHE KNOWS, SHE DOESN'T LIKE US COMMUNICATING SHE CLAIMS IM A BAD GUY AND WOULD KEEP BLEEPING THEM IF WE STILL COMMUNICATE,

SO NOW IM WONDERING IF SHE IS THE RIGHTEOUS ONE TO BE COMMUNICATING AND BE POSTING EX PIC

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ehen upload ur ex picture and wish her happy birthday... Mchew
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Stycon(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
knc:
SO TODAY MY GF UPLOADED HER EX -BF PICTURE WISHING HIM AND HIS TWIN SISTER HBD!!

IS NOT LIKE I DONT TRUST HER OO BUT AS A GUY I NO WAN TAKE CHANCES.....

ALL MY EX SHE KNOWS, SHE DOESN'T LIKE US COMMUNICATING SHE CLAIMS IM A BAD GUY AND WOULD KEEP BLEEPING THEM IF WE STILL COMMUNICATE,

SO NOW IM WONDERING IF SHE IS THE RIGHTEOUS ONE TO BE COMMUNICATING AND BE POSTING EX PIC

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK

Sometimes I wonder if kids of nowadays will truly become the leaders of tomorrow with the kind of mundane issues that they entangle themselves with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ignore it, don't let her know you are jealous, she will toy with you and your feelings

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Katier00(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Go and read your books
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by daben1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
And what if she's still seeing, the mama born am for only you?
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by kratosonofzeus: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stycon:

Sometimes I wonder if kids of nowadays will truly become the leaders of tomorrow with the kind of mundane issues that they entangle themselves with
bros he's only trying to solve the issue he's currently dealing with, and its not compulsory to bash, if u can't help then skip it, d person ure referring to as kid, might be older than u sir, unless ure Methuselah..... no offense

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Stycon(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
bros he's only trying to solve the issue he's currently dealing with, and its not compulsory to bash, if u can't help then skip it, d person ure referring to as kid, might be older than u sir, unless ure Methuselah..... no offense

And who made this your business. undecided

Btw, so I was referring to the op as a kid shocked
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some comments I read, it makes me wonder if it's force to comment. If u can't help why can't u jump and pass.

This girl that asked me to go read my book. Hmmmm I have nothing to tell u just keep writing rubbish na your phone and data.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by MissRaine69(f): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reciprocate.
Upload picture of some random woman and man and state that you are wishing your ex and her twin brother happy birthday. And leave it at that.
This what happens when you date immature insecure girls!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by kratosonofzeus: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
Reciprocate.
Upload picture of some random woman and man and state that you are wishing your ex and her twin brother happy birthday. And leave it at that.
This what happens when you date immature insecure girls!
shebi na person b this
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
the important issue here IS: what do you aim to do about it? how are our answers gonna change anything?! your gf is obviously an hypocrite, yet you dont have the courage to let her know straight up, so what are you seeking for really?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the important issue here IS: what do you aim to do about it? how are our answers gonna change anything?! your gf is obviously an hypocrite, yet you dont have the courage to let her know straight up, so what are you seeking for really?

Dear brown in as much as ur response fell hard on me. But sincerely I love ur response so I guess I have to talk to her about it and watch her reaction or do u have another strategy?
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by SoapQueen(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
@Op...Tell her you are not comfortable with it. It is as simple as that.
Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
knc:
Dear brown in as much as ur response fell hard on me. But sincerely I love ur response so I guess I have to talk to her about it and watch her reaction or do u have another strategy?

there shouldnt be no strategy here.... you see something you believe is wrong, you voice your concern to your partner straight up. if her answers are not what you expect, if her actions (to rectify the issue) is not what you expect, then there is no point staying dating such person.

being in a r/ship isnt by force, and if you guys aint compatible then go on your merry way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by horlahwaley(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
I dnt know why some ladies do dat maybe probly to get deir bf jealous or something,. bae did dat too i had to stop caring for a while she ask me and i told her i dnt wanna be a side nigga if she wants to leave shes free. The point is shes taking you for granted, maybe u are giving her too much attention. its either u get a side chick or free her. be a man bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2018
horlahwaley:
I dnt know why some ladies do dat maybe probly to get deir bf jealous or something,. bae did dat too i had to stop caring for a while she ask me and i told her i dnt wanna be a side nigga if she wants to leave shes free. The point is shes taking you for granted, maybe u are giving her too much attention. its either u get a side chick or free her. be a man bro.

thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do One Stops Growing? / Money Seen Falling From The Body Of A Man In Uniben (photos/video) / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.