Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Books You Should Read To Be A Successful Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Books You Should Read To Be A Successful Entrepreneur (453 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / The No 1 Secret Of Successful Entrepreneur That Can Make You Millions / How To Be A Successful Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books You Should Read To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by Chidex2176: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Everyone wants to be successful, I have never met anyone who says I want to be a failure and I hope I don’t met any but the question now is why is everyone not successful?. Well the answer is obvious wishes or desires doesn’t automatically give you what you want. There are principles and knowledge you have to apply to become successful. Successful people apply these principles to their daily activities they believe in these principles and laws. There are different rules to success but how can one know what to apply if he or she hasn’t come across it. For you to know what rules to apply you must read to succeed. It has been proven before time and it still works, those who read enlighten books always have an edge over those who don’t. So we will be giving you top five books to read for you to succeed as an entrepreneur.

To review the full article please click on the link below. Thank you.

http://afriyo.com/five-books-you-should-read-as-an-entrepreneur
Re: Books You Should Read To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by ghettowriter(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Stress-free Way To Make Money / HELP! I Can't Find My Registered Mail Parcel In Nipost / How To Apply For UK Visa 2019 - Go Have Some Fun With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.