Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (102334 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
Krayola:

Looks like Yaya to Man City is a done deal for 32 million Euros.

Thank you Yaya for all that you gave our club, and good luck on your new adventure. We wish you all the best.

Good luck yaya.

The picture is the re-creating of Barcelona .C. plan
that looks wonderful mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
Barca very close to signing Mata

Valencia CF midfielder and Spanish international Juan Mata (21) will become a Barcelona player and will sign a five year contract with the Catalans, provided a transfer fee of €20 million is met, according to the program ‘The first touch’ of Madrid based radio station Onda Cero and Radio Marca.

Valencia’s need to sell players in order to reduce their debts, combined with the interest shown by Guardiola and the electoral promise of new Barcelona president Sandro Rosell, to bring the Valencia winger to the Camp Nou, have all made this operation viable.

Only last season Valencia president Manuel Llorente had to meet with the player and his father, who also acts as his agent, to inform that they have rejected a bid from Barcelona, a bid that was even greater than the €20 million which will now reportedly be accepted. But with Valencia’s financial situation not improving, Llorente will accept this offer for the player, who has a contract with Valencia until 2012.

In the event of the arrival of Mata to Barcelona, the Catalan giants will have nine players in the Spanish national team, a truly astonishing figure for any side.

The program also suggested that Mata’s arrival could mean the departure of Swedish international Ibrahimovic. The technical secretariat still has several days left in the transfer market in order to work and recover the investment that was made on the Swedish giant last season.

did we really need this guy? i don't think we need him guys what do you think.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Scantee, i think we do, he's a replacement for Iniesta incase of any injury situation, we are yet to get Fab and i think Mata is a good buy.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
honeric01:

@Scantee, i think we do, he's a replacement for Iniesta incase of any injury situation, we are yet to get Fab and i think Mata is a good buy.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley why iniesta injury prone?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Scantee
your question get K-leg oo, aint you a barca fan? don't you know Iniesta?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
With Nigel De Jong and Gareth Barry, i wonder why City need to buy Yaya?
There seems to be more money than sense there.
With all there money they bought Jerome Boateng and he has been a permanent fixture on the bench of the Germans at this world cup.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
happy birthday messi!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
honeric01:

@Scantee
your question get K-leg oo, aint you a barca fan? don't you know Iniesta?

haaaaaaa i just ask oh
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by kokonets(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hey my barca fans tis been a while. . . yaya's deal really pained me y yaya angry sad
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2010
kokonets:

Hey my barca fans tis been a while. . . yaya's deal really pained me y yaya angry sad

hi kokonet watsup with u. yaya deal pain me pass oh i wish he stays any way i wish him the best
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2010
Breaking news: Guardiola in last ditch bid to convince Toure to stay!

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/breaking-news-guardiola-in-last-ditch-bid-to-convince-toure-to-stay/#ixzz0sSNkCa3C
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by yousouph(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2010
yaya is gone
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
mbulela:

With Nigel De Jong and Gareth Barry, i wonder why City need to buy Yaya?
There seems to be more money than sense there.
With all there money they bought Jerome Boateng and he has been a permanent fixture on the bench of the Germans at this world cup.

Well, if you saw Barry on Saturday, you'll know why they need Yaya grin

scantee:

Breaking news: Guardiola in last ditch bid to convince Toure to stay!

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/breaking-news-guardiola-in-last-ditch-bid-to-convince-toure-to-stay/#ixzz0sSNkCa3C

The problem with Spanish footie, it's the club officials that say which player they want. The coaches have little choice.

And we dey complain about Nigerian footie.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by kokonets(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
I feel Pep wants Busquest to grow thats y he sold yaya but IMO yaya is better just that he's been given less playing time sad sad
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
Yaya wants to be a guaranteed starter cause he knows he'll start regularly on most other teams. He wants Xavi and Messi status grin . Pep wants him to stay but can't guarantee him that. IMO it's not that Barca wants him to leave, it's that we can't  promise what it'll take to keep him.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by elowa: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2010
Now that they ve intentionally allowed Yaya to go, hope it doesn't backfire when those 5 foot tall boiz step in his shoes angry
Moi fink the next player to be pushed out is Keita cos he's black as well, am beginning to get pissed at the management's decision. angry
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2010
No shakement. Barca will remain deadly even without Mukina Toure. tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2010
Solider come, solider go, Barca remains Barca. cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
Chygrynskiy completes move to Shakhtar

www.fcbarcelona.cat

FC Barcelona have agreed to transfer Dmitro Chygrynskiy to Shakhtar Donetsk for 15 million euros.

The money received for the 23-year-old central defender will help ease the Club’s short-term liquidity problems.

FC Barcelona would like to thank Dmitro Chygrynskiy for his cooperation and contribution to the team since he joined Barça last summer.

Two medals, 14 matches

The Ukrainian international returns to his club of origin having won World Club Cup and Spanish league winner’s medals with Barça. He participated in 14 matches during his short spell here.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
Barcelona defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy has sealed a 15million euros (£12.44m) return to Shakhtar Donetsk.

The 23-year-old centre-back has signed a five-year deal with the 2009 Uefa Cup winners after spending just one season with the Catalans, playing 14 times.

Chygrynskiy was the first Ukrainian to play for Barcelona after the Catalans paid 25million euros (£20.72m) for him in August 2009.

Mircea Lucescu, Shaktar's coach, confirmed the deal on RAC1, saying: "Yes. We have an agreement with Barcelona and we're very happy because Dmytro is back and he will help us to become a better team.

"We will pay a big transfer fee but it's normal because Barcelona paid 25 million euros for him, he's young and he had an important contract with Barcelona.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6247100,00.html

I am not a Barca fan but this is definitely no way to do business, Add the Hleb, Zlatan-Etoo deal and the Fabregas 50m chase
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^thank you cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
Good that he's gone, now can we have Cacares back?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
Manchester City to offer Barcelona €20m plus Robinho for Ibrahimovic July 06, 2010

Manchester City are determined to sign Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic and are reportedly set to table a bid of €20 million plus Brazilian forward Robinho 's to secure the Swede's services.

According to the Spanish Sport newspaper, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has already contacted Ibrahimovic to try and lure him to Eastlands, insisting that he would become the team's star striker. The paper said the Swede had not ruled out a move.

Sport also said that Manchester City officials had spoken with the player's agent, Mino Raiola, about offering his client a contract that would meet Ibrahimovic's demands and make him the world's highest paid player.

On paper, Ibrahimovic enjoyed a good first season in Spain, scoring 20 goals in 41 appearances for Barcelona since his high profile move from Inter Milan last summer. However, his performances have been criticised by the notoriously harsh Spanish media.

Amid rumours that Barcelona are targeting a host of top name players this summer, it was thought that they would look to offload Ibrahimovic in order to raise cash.

Mancini is apparently an admirer of Ibrahimovic from his days coaching in Italy.

Robinho, meanwhile, was bought by Manchester City from Real Madrid in September 2008 for €42.5million. However, he has since proved to be an expensive luxury at Eastlands. He was loaned to Brazilian side Santos in January where he has performed consistently well, helping them to the Paulista title.

Source: http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Manchester-City-to-offer-Barcelona-20m-plus-Robinho-for-Ibrahimovic-/8691/
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2010
Sell that fucker call Zlatan in a heartbeat
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2010
What kinda source is that? a scout website or what?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
We have turned ourselves to father christmas of Europe.imagining losing whopping sum of 10m euros on good for nothing chygrynsky.
shaktar caoch says thank you wastful Barcelona,its nice doing busssiness with you.pep was the one that wanted the boi as if his entire coaching career would be terminated without the service of the ODE.Pep and tixiki have made us proud over the year,but i guess they have done poorly in the area of signing new players.kerrison,honerique,caceres,hleb were all suplous to requirement and we wasted alot of money on them.i am happy Fontas/muneisa would be given opportunity this season to prove themselves.chygrynsky was short two and i love the way nou camp use to whistle him like vuvuzela everytime he touches the ball.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Barcelona have been forced to seek €150m (£125m) in bank finance to cover unpaid wages for players and coaching staff, with the club's new president, Sandro Rosell, talking of "cash-flow tensions".

The Primera Liga champions have provided six players who have featured regularly in Spain's starting line-up at the World Cup but there are strong signs the Camp Nou's recent successes have been built on shifting sands.

Barcelona were forced to seek external support after discovering that "there weren't sufficient resources" to cover their obligations. "This week we'll have everything in place to impose a policy of austerity to be able to make savings in unnecessary areas and meet very important commitments such as paying the wages of our players, coaches and employees," said Rosell.

Analysis of the club's finances showed they made only an €8.8m profit in winning La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League in 2008, and carried debts of €350m. Those liabilities are set to balloon again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/07/barcelona-seek-money-players-wages

You see the effect of all those unwise spending?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
We wasted alot last season, we should try as much as possible never to waste money that way again, sucks.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
@DK
Rosell strikes me as a pragmatist. See below:

Barca will not pay €50m for Fabregas

New Barcelona president Sandro Rosell maintains the club will not be bullied into paying over the odds to prise Cesc Fabregas away from Arsenal this summer.
The Catalan club have made Fabregas their number one target after signing Spain striker David Villa earlier this summer and Rosell is still hopeful the midfielder will become his first capture as Barca president.

But Rosell says Barca will not be held to ransom by Arsenal. "We will never pay €50 or €60 million for Cesc,'' the Barca president told radio station RAC1.

Barcelona have already had a bid of €35 million turned down by Arsenal for a player that came through the youth ranks at the Nou Camp before moving to north London aged 16.

It is thought the Catalans are now willing to pay €40 million to buy back the midfielder, but Arsenal are in no hurry to sell.

In Barca's favour, however, is the player's desire to leave north London and return to the Nou Camp.

"The whole world knows he wants to come and that we want to sign him,'' Rosell said. "It's a topic that has become so public and that's the worst thing you can do with a transfer, because it makes the selling club raise their expectations and you end up paying over the odds."

Rosell, who formally succeeded Joan Laporta as president last week, will seek talks with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, who is commentating for French television at the World Cup.

"I assure you I will try and talk with him in South Africa,'' he said.

Barca coach Pep Guardiola is also out in South Africa at the moment and reportedly met up with Fabregas at Spain's training camp at the weekend, while Rosell was pictured with members of the player's family at the Moto GP in Catalonia this weekend.

Paying 50m Euros for Fab is, for me, insanity. But then, we're talking about Catalans.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
I think Laporta was just trying to match Madrid in spending hence some of his stupid decisions,

The most notable being the Zlatan deal, now Chrygynsky
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
Barca is not any huge financial crises,its just a credit extension to enable the club sorts out its immediate financial needs.
our expected profit from our TV deals,projected ticket sales,etc for the fiscal year would be enough to keep our cash flow in check.
we only need to avoid unnecessary expenses on some over-hyped players.promote thiago/JDS and save the 50m we would have wasted on fAB to come and become a super sub in our squad.he should spend one or more seasons with arsenal before he comes back home.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2010
I blame it all on Guardiola forcing Laporta to spend £90m on Ibrahimovic and Chygrynsky. Guardiola surely went crazy last summer transfer window. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.