Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103082 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2010
We are barca,our style of play rules.spain showed footie made in la-masia.
what do we need rubben/robinho for.pedro really impressed me.our attack line will be very destructive next season.
watch out for another 6 trophies next season.visca Barca.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ibime:

I blame it all on Guardiola forcing Laporta to spend £90m on Ibrahimovic and Chygrynsky. Guardiola surely went crazy last summer transfer window. . .

Recalculate well.

The cash paid for Zlatan, The market value for Etoo who they could have cashed oon to other clubs now Chrygynsky

Huge amount wasted. WHy bother when you have a gem like Pedro in your ranks and Villa in la Liga
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
FC Barcelona stars Xavi, Andrés Iniesta, David Villa and Lionel Messi have been nominated for the 2010 World Cup Golden Ball award that is given to the player of the tournament.

The quartet are among ten names, that also included Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil, Diego Forlán, Asamoah Gyan, Wesley Sneijder and Arjen Robben.
Bayern pair

Barça are the best represented club in the list, despite FIFA still stating that Villa is a Valencia player when naming the candidates, and Bayern Munich are second with their duo of Schweinsteiger and Robben.

Atlético de Madrid are the other Spanish league club to have a player nominated in Forlán.

Sunday announcement

The name of the winning player will be announced after the final between the Netherlands and Spain on Sunday evening.

Wow!fc barcelona year in year out.if spain happen to win on sunday,inesta or villa might likely win it.sneijder had a fantastic tournament and i think he deserves it too.may the best guy win it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mamagee3(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^Hey dude, Messi wasn't nominated because he had zero goals in the tournament. . .

So, where is your info coming from?

Messi is in Argentina right now after suffering a 4-0 defeat from Germany. grin grin

So, please edit that reply and delete Messi's name from there as soon as possible.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Hey dude, Messi wasn't nominated because he had zero goals in the tournament. . .

So, where is your info coming from?

Messi is in Argentina right now after suffering a 4-0 defeat from Germany. grin grin

So, please edit that reply and delete Messi's name from there as soon as possible.

mama-gee, go and watch CNN. It's also on CNN, at least you can catch that where you are undecided

Messi is in the top ten shortlist.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
@mama-gee!
U are damn funny.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
Wetin all these visitors dey do here? who invite una oo undecided
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
AjanleKoko:

mama-gee,  go and watch CNN. It's also on CNN, at least you can catch that where you are undecided

Messi is in the top ten shortlist.
Him being on the list does not mean he deserves it when they are players like muller and diego forlan with 5 goals in the tournament.

Messi had 0 goals out of 5 matches in the World Cup.

I guarantee you he wouldn't be getting it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 2:00am On Jul 11, 2010
Messi for where ? Asamoah Gyah has been far better . . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^See bad belle people . . . . .Awon oloriburuku meji . . . .Oshi oda!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^^^ Lolllll, i don laff tire. Bad belle for real.

Congrats pple. Barca won in Spanish disguise. tongue tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 4:09am On Jul 12, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2010
Congratz people!our style of play rule the world.
Inesta scores few goals but his goals are always decisive, all holla at stampord bridge.
forza Barca!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2010
ogazi007:

Congratz people!our style of play rule the world.
Inesta scores few goals but his goals are always decisive, all holla at stampord bridge.
forza Barca!

Good football pays
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Messi for where ? Asamoah Gyah has been far better . . .
Messi played like an average player compared to Gyan Asamoah.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
Congratz peeps . . . . .Who do we get to replace Yaya . . . I dont Like Mash.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
khanye:

^^^See bad belle people . . . . .Awon oloriburuku meji . . . .Oshi oda!

Gbogbo iran e ti ya'were ri . . .olofo !!! angry
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
khanye:

Cant we get a good DM in La liga? right now, we only have one (busquet), except we want to convert Jeffern to one which is not advisable, maybe pep is working on that already.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2010
FABREGAS IN BARCA JERSY!WHAHALA DEY O!

The World Cup has ended, and the proud new owners of the Jules Rimet trophy have returned to Madrid to raucous celebration. To the Barça faithful, this means only one thing: the renewal of the (seemingly) never ending Fabregas transfer saga. As Liverpool FC and Spain goalie Pepe Reina began to introduce him to the adoring Spanish crowds in Madrid this evening, Cesc Fabregas was surprised from behind by fellow Catalans Carles Puyol and Gerard Piqué who proceeded to cover him with a Barça jersey. A visibly amused Fabregas appeared from underneath, and Pepe Reina uttered what could turn out to be the phrase of the summer transfer window in Spain: “the future of Barça, the future of Spain, Cesc!”

The on-again-off-again transfer rumors surrounding Fabregas have been rolling from the presses without pause over the last few months, and this will only add fuel to the fire. With Barcelona president Sandro Rosell having flown to South Africa to continue discussing the transfer possibilities this past week, these comments by Reina seem to suggest that perhaps Fabregas has said something to his national team mates that he has yet to share with the rest of the world. Both Puyol and Piqué have made public their desire to see Cesc along side them in the Camp Nou, and this episode will only fan the speculation.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/finally-fabregas-on-the-horizon/#more-43574#ixzz0tXuIw1GW
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2010
Let FAB be gone already, a new midfield maestro would sure emerge.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2010
Thank you.pls tell the Prof to release him ASAP.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
honeric01:

Wetin all these visitors dey do here? who invite una oo undecided

It's called 'success'. Period.

Barca players are prolly now finding it hard to walk around, what with all the gold around their necks. Every tournament available, wow!

khanye:

I think we have a solid man in Busquets. Remember, he's one of the few Spanish players that played full time in all the games.
What we should be looking for is an understudy to Puyol, the man with a massive heart.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Gbogbo iran e ti ya'were ri . . .olofo !!! angry

Awon iran de iran babala baba e ni were . . . . Oni shey orire . . . .Oshi oda!

AjanleKoko:

I think we have a solid man in Busquets. Remember, he's one of the few Spanish players that played full time in all the games.
What we should be looking for is an understudy to Puyol, the man with a massive heart.

yeah we do have a solid man in Bus. But we need someone to back him up all season
We should get Palacios or De jong with the Ibra deal

honeric01:

Cant we get a good DM in La liga? right now, we only have one (busquet), except we want to convert Jeffern to one which is not advisable, maybe pep is working on that already.

Lol . . .Jeffren ke . . .The guy cant play DM but Jonathan can be another star for the season cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
khanye:

Awon iran de iran babala baba e ni were . . . . Oni shey orire . . . .Oshi oda!

yeah we do have a solid man in Bus. But we need someone to back him up all season
We should get Palacios or De jong with the Ibra deal

Lol . . .Jeffren ke . . .The guy cant play DM but Jonathan can be another star for the season cool

Ode oshi grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
All I just need to hear now is an official announcement that Fab has
been signed as a Barca player.

Dr kartoon will cry to this. tongue tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^the guy na mumu nao . . . . LOSER oshi!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hi guys wats up. we rule the world with our style of game up Barca-up Spain -Up Ini boy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2010
7:51 AM 7/13 NEW UPDATE, Messi: Bros how far na KAKA: I dey o Messi: e get as this world cup take be o KAKA: walahi I no know, Messi: una own better, Guy na 4-0 dem flog us ,I no score goal,me wey be world footballer KAKA: Guy dem tear me Red card,I never collect Red before for my life. No be only u no Score,Rooney nko,even Torres. Messi: Una lucky say no be Germany una meet. I no even see road dribble, when Gerrard tell me I think say na lie, KAKA: But dat 4-0 too much o,How maradona ? Messi: The guy cry thruout night,he dey blame us Say we Bleep up, I go meet u for Brazil, Arrange woman for me o,I never Bleep for 4 weeks
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2010
khanye:

Is it not possible? we need to get a good 4 asap, maybe Zokora or the other new 4 for Sevilla? (he's also a CIV boy)
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2010
Covet FAB, u might even get his pix and self-service 2 his coming, who cares ? Moronic beings !!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2010
honeric01:

Is it not possible? we need to get a good 4 asap, maybe Zokora or the other new 4 for Sevilla? (he's also a CIV boy)

Romaric cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2010
Romaric is not barca standard,De jong is good but with the jetli kunfu he displayed against Alonso in world cup final,i dont think pep would wanna have a player like him.if mancity really wanna involve any player in Ibra's deal it should be Kompany.he is the kinda player we need to sub Busquet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.