Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Without Promises... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78282 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Present Sir ! I mean Ma grin

5 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by IAmXcessiz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cadec007:
lemme help you call register:labelle123(make up 4 last time), charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38, parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa, shewrites, ellabae, ghostwriter, centino, pinkfeet, vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000 TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14
Present

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by cyndy1000(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cadec007:
lemme help you call register:labelle123(make up 4 last time), charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38, parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa, shewrites, ellabae, ghostwriter, centino, pinkfeet, vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000 TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14

Thanks for the mention. Sitting so tight

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2018
cyndy1000:

uwc! *winks*
Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
Present
uwc!
Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2018
donnaD:
tanks sir,but U enter late oo
no wahala, still caught up though

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for the delay guys.

My sub finished o.
Will update later today. kiss

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sorry for the delay guys.

My sub finished o.
Will update later today. kiss

No pro ma
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
That night, I had taken my bathe and gone to lay on the bed cause I was exhausted, I didn't know when I slept off on him, on my ambition of letting him have me so he could love me enough to get me a role in the movie they were shooting.

In the early hours of the morning, I felt something bare rubbing on my body, I woke up instantly cause I felt it was a snake only to see Derrick Stark naked on the bed sleeping sort of but his D.ick was as hard as a rock and it looked extremely long and big.

My eyes widened in shock and pleasure, I have never seen a d.ick of anyone aside my younger brothers and my father's own which looked tiny and flopped. Truly even as a virgin, no body is ever taught the act of sex, it felt in built within me.

I started stroking the erected rod and I suddenly had the urge to lick it like a lolly pop. I didn't care if he woke, I knew he wasn't going to scream after all, guys loves it more than we do. So I scooped it in my mouth and started enjoying whatever it is was meant to savor. At first, it tasted weird like a body filled with sweat then as I sucked further, I could taste a salty fluid emitting from his di.ck cap. Just then the dude woke up and quickly tried covering himself.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked with the duvet round his waist. I felt embarrassed but I could feel my panties were wet and I was enjoying what I was doing, "I ehhmmm" I stammered, "was just trying to cover you...." I didn't finish my statement and he took my lips and entwined it with his. My body shuck in pleasure, I was shivering and every spot he touched me were like fully charged batteries that all came alive at an instant.

Then he went inside my glory hole, a place that was meant for my future husband to savor, in a couple of seconds, he tore my innocence and kept riding me back and forth. I was enjoying every stroke although it was painful but like a village girl I was, I thought when a guy disflowers you, he tends to love you all his life.

If Derrick could lodge himself and his supposed crew members in this executive hotel, I thought to myself as I cleaned up in the bathroom, then he is a wealthy man ,the kind I seek for in the city. Not only will I become famous through him, I would also be rich and rewrite the story of my poor family. Just then a knock came to our door.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by moseph(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Another one?, so following to the end.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Haaa, nawa ooo.

Funny @ her father stuff, bad girl.

Tanks for d update.
Re: Without Promises... by Dessydemmy: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for mentioning . Grabing a sit already.
cyndy1000:

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alphacyborg welicome
Re: Without Promises... by alphacyborg(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Alphacyborg welicome

Eagle eyes. cheesy cheesy

How you future wifey grin
Re: Without Promises... by proudmom38(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cadeec07, DonnaD, Skubido, Godwinboy, Proudmom38, Liftedhands..

et everyone food don don

Thank you very much for the mention!
Let me spread my mat here grin

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chapter Two
"Derrick who is that thing in your room?" I heard just as I heard from the bathroom. I felt so worthless, me Britney Olaedochukwu is now a thing just because of my aspiration in life. I couldn't step out from the bathroom, I stayed back in the bathroom so I could hear what he has to say.

He started with a lame excuse, then gradually he found his feet and told her that I would remain in his room whether she liked it or not. "Haaaaaa" I hived a sigh of relief as I smiled, my virginity have sure started paving way for me. All I could see in my wildest imagination was a beautiful super star.

Derrick became to me the sweetest thing I ever imagined could be real. Though I started sharing the room with him and his supposed girlfriend who was an upcoming artist, he didn't for oneday make me Jealous. If he usually slept with the girl, I couldn't tell cause he tried proving to me that his girlfriend was nuts and I was all that mattered to him.

I was getting used to meeting with celebrities, I even did some couple of movies, alot of directors and producers all wanted to identify with me. Who wouldn't when my beauty was charming and determined as I was not to be that village girl I was, I put in extra efforts in myself and my intonation that you would mistake me for a white. While in the location, I made some friends, Faith and Lizzy, they became my real buddies.

Derrick must have started getting tired of the only thing I had to offer him, my pu.ssy, then he started acting all cold and weird. He started loving up his girlfriend again and I just knew my time was up with him. So all I had could not keep this one man who represented a sun shine to my life, I had to double my hustle.

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
alphacyborg:

So you ain't tired of stalking me embarassed kiss
Re: Without Promises... by alphacyborg(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
So you ain't tired of stalking me embarassed kiss
Let's not derail this beautiful story jare.

Will mention you in a dead thread.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tanks for dat

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by Oluwakemi65(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cadec007:
lemme help you call register:labelle123(make up 4 last time), charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38, parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa, shewrites, ellabae, ghostwritter, centino, pinkfeet, vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000 TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14
Thank you *looks for chilled coke*

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwakemi65:

Thank you *looks for chilled coke*
uwc.....chilled coke? Nah! I got vodka and pc.

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ha! Britney,double ur hustle?.....u mean u will......lemme keep quiet sha! OP oya carry on!
Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
alphacyborg:

come o! I never knew i had competition o
Re: Without Promises... by FortunateB(f): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Though i came late, but am finally here.

Another suspense filled story by SappirePRINCIX herself.

Can't wait to read more

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
"Britney you f-up" Lizzy started as we both sat out in the hotel bar waiting for artists who went for location. We had already finished our different roles in the movie so we thought it stressful going with them to shoot.

"Imagine you, Ini Edo look alike abi you know? if God dash me your fine face, I swear I go dey over do shakara for men" she continued. Faith was just nodding her head in acceptance to what she was saying. I was confused cause I couldn't place the angle they were coming from, even though I and Derrick must be having some riffles, I tried to hid it away from my friends cause they would obviously mock me.

They tried to be saints, always telling me they can't sleep with any producer or director for roles but here I was, I had already done it with about 4Producers and Derrick the only director. The producers paid me for whatever I did with them and I needed the cash anyways. I was certain none of them would tell themselves or so I thought but Derrick whom I loved never found out, if he changed, it was because he was obviously tired of me.

"I don't get it girls what's with this words this hot afternoon?" I said while still looking deep through their eyes for answers. Lizzy tried to talk but Faith was trying to make her keep shut, "You both ain't my friends if you can't talk to me" I continued, they both looked at themselves, they loved me cause I was very smart and beautiful they wouldn't want to lose me I guess, so Lizzy let the cat out of the bag.

She told me Derrick's girlfriend has gone about telling everybody who cared to listen that I was a spoilt naive village girl and she just let me have her man for a couple of weeks before she put me to where I belong and I was possibly going through hell now with the attitude I was now getting from Derrick. My heart sank, someone I knew I was better than was now trashing me in public.

She wasn't really beautiful but she was busty and arseless. Her boobs could be Derrick's comfort cause save for that I wondered what a handsome man would be doing with her Fugly face. "Girls what are we still doing in this camp?" I asked them while silently hoping they suggest we leave. I don't have a shelter to stay outside of Derrick's hotel room but I was sure my friends would accommodate me.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2018
"No be you" Faith started, "I have a house here in Awka but I don't know if you would accept to leave all the luxuries of this hotel and come squat with me". Wow I thought to myself, if only you knew where I was coming from, you would know your room would sure be a paradise for me.

"Lizzy you?" I turned to her to be sure she had no opposition about Faith and I leaving. "Me ehhh, Derrick is not all that a bad person o, at least e dey flex us Wella and you ain't starving while with him even though you share bed with his girlfriend and him, today he go nyash you, tomorrow his ba..." I interrupted her immediately cause he words were getting to me. "Hey hey bae, e don do you, can you go straight to the point?" I said rather too blunt. She sighed and said her point exactly was to remain till camping was entirely over since it was not like Derrick was using a cane on me every single day.

I understood her point but I was not ready to be emotionally toyed with. I loved Derrick, he took my virginity for Pete's sake, how can I keep enduring the sight of his slowpoke girlfriend and the humiliation from everybody who might have heard her. "Okay fine, we would stay her a couple more days and go to Faith's house since we have other jobs to do in Awka, after which we would all spend some time in Lizzy's house in Asaba, before then I must have gotten an accommodation" I said with a smile as I bought them to my favor. They couldn't help but fall to my charms.

I had plans of making loads of contacts with most celebrities in camp,people like Yul Edochie, Chacha Eke who is from my state and alot of other guys. I needed to be sure I was still in the business of being famous. I was using one of the 48laws of power on my friends, I made sure I used baits if possible to make then remain loyal to me. I wasn't a terrible person, infact I loved my friends alot, I am just a simple village girl who wants to make it in life.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless

Good morning ma
Re: Without Promises... by alphacyborg(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Cadec007:
come o! I never knew i had competition o

Lol bro, take my words serious at ur own peril.

Sapphire is urs and urs alone wink
Re: Without Promises... by nikz(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
And here she is with another outstanding story. Good one keep it up girl!
Re: Without Promises... by emperorblog(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
New story updated CHRONICLE OF BADOO PART 1
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Without Promises... by emperorblog(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
New story updated CHRONICLE OF BADOO PART 1
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks 4 the update!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Fighting Back! / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.