Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Without Promises... - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78397 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Nne u re realy gud. mre ink 2 ur pen.stil waitin 4 mre update,ma

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Britney Britney.... U dey chop clean mouth, abi

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
keep it rolling baby girl, can't wait. By the way, well done sister...
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
OP tanks for the update..

Congrat @FP
Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
This girl
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oya dancing shaku shaku! We made it to the front page, thanks to ur consistent updates and comments from your ardent followers. Wehdone ma.

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Double post abeg...
Hopes una day go be as beautiful and handsome as you all kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2018
"Asam" Frank called out as he hugged me from behind, I was stark unclad with a towel I had wanted to wrap my body with on my hands. "Idi nno sooo perfect!" He said as he turned me to himself and kissed me. I need no one tell me it was show time.

I flinged the towel to the bed and wrapped my hands around his neck as we kissed passionately. The disgust of having slept with my friend and whatever shit Esomchi told me was a thing in the past, I needed to have all of my man.

I was surprised when in between a very romantic for.eplay, he got up and brought a condom from his wallet. "Baby, what are you doing with a CD?" I asked amidst bitterness "just this few days and you lost complete trust that you have to use a cd on me".

He shook his head, dropped the packet and lay back down in bed with me, "Olam, I have messed up, Biko hapum Kam mek ye amends (please leave me to make amends" he said as his jaws dropped. "Baby am the one to decide that! Infact I have forgiven you if only you have ended what you have with Lizzy".

His countenance changed as I mentioned Lizzy, maybe he never expected I should have been aware, so he didn't even know she had spilled the beans. He swallowed hard and smiled, "o that foolish village girl na ayom since Mana mu ekwero? Hapu ya na oburo afia, besides Olam I won't try anything stupid again biko (Is it that foolish village girl that has been begging me since but I refused? Leave her she no be market).

I hugged and kissed him deeply, "it's okay, come here" I said as we continued with our romance. We were already exhausted after our 3rd round, my pus.sy was hurting Soo much like it was barbecued with hot pepper, If only I could just open it up in d A.c without Frank calling me "Nwa Aba".

We just lay on the bed looking at ourselves till he broke the silence "Olam if only I can trust you very much, I won't have anything to do with any other girl cause my heart really beats just for you". I got up, adjusted myself, for him to be fluent in English, he really did have something tangible to talk about

"you don't trust me?" He shook his head and was like he didn't mean it that way, "then what exactly?" I asked in a kind of raised voice. "Olam would you follow me to Enugu and swear an oath of fidelity to just me from now henceforth?".

My eye widened, Frank must be a joker, if not why would he think up something Soo silly. "I would accept only if you would do same!" He nodded and kissed my lips, "Olam idi too sweet Biko let me not take chances" he said as he hugged me. He got up, wore his boxers and probably headed to the bathroom to go clean up.

"Haaaa oath!" I thought, "can I really stay with this stingy man without eating some piece of cakes that could pay me once in awhile?". I hissed, got up from the bed, wrapped my towel over me and headed to the bathroom too. "maybe he would become more free handed after the Oath" I muttered as the shower splashed water over my body.

From the bathroom, I could hear him drive in the car that was packed outside, "chai wetin I really give this man chop sef".

Tbc

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Pinkfeet: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
thanks for the update
olam this your oath with frank hmmmmmm think very well before you do it oo
Re: Without Promises... by izaray(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Frank wanna own ur punna all to himself.

Let him kuku go and pay ur dowery na, greedy man wink
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
You're doing a good job. Thanks for the update. God bless. More grease to your elbow. Keep it up.
Re: Without Promises... by YINKS89(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
u beta dont follow him coz d oath wld only be effective on u or probably ask him to follow you also to ur own herbalist.
Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
keep it coming Olam, thanks..
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
olam abi wetin den dey call you, u better run for your life. Bleep dey sweet u abi. na die u dey oo, if u follow frank do the oath..

OP, tanks a lot for the update
Re: Without Promises... by Kaycee9242(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oath ke? Well done op
Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Without Promises... by PMBfirstson(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Double post abeg...
Hopes una day go be as beautiful and handsome as you all kiss kiss kiss kiss
I know if i can have your number, please...
Re: Without Promises... by Uniquechild(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oath gini? Asa Frank please o run for your life because wetin dey sweet dey kill o
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
This girl will never learn, she likes dick too much, despite the information she got from the Rev father and the marital status of Frank, she wan go enter one chance. Anyways, she be village girl. Thanks princex.
Re: Without Promises... by oyinella(f): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2018
oath kwa? with a married man. issokay
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone... Will update later today when I charge. I no get ba3 ooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Hello everyone... Will update later today when I charge. I no get ba3 ooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss

grab
Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
oath kee
Re: Without Promises... by jaksmillioniar: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
rosalieene:
oath kee
if I Neva mention u Neva u in ur life comment on my blogs cos words I will tell u u will hate ursef
Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

if I Neva mention u Neva u in ur life comment on my blogs cos words I will tell u u will hate ursef

why will this immature human being be quoting me in literature section?
what's ur problem? ki ni e

are you the OP of this thread (beautiful story) ni?
why would you live ur beloved romanceland and comman be quoting me in literature section.
Abi did you see me in ur dreams that you woke up and start talking trash like I had a recent encounter with you

pls if you're looking for who to have an E-fight with, you're messing with the wrong person.

Never you quote me again and even in your so called Immature blog

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

haaaaa, bro wetin happen na?
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
I need updates not this immature stuffs here.u guys can settle ur scores else where haba.
Re: Without Promises... by stephmiracle: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Where are thou Mummy Zizi?. We are waiting for updates ooo. Hope u are good
Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
update ooooooooooo
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
It was in the early hours of a Sunday we Journeyed from Awka to Enugu. The weather was cloudy like it was going to rain cat and dog. We drove in silence probably thinking what the oath has in stock for us. "Asam do you care for Okpa?" He broke the silence as we approached a very busy dirty looking flyover.

I shook my head, my hands were cold for no reason, my heart beat very fast, we haven't had breakfast but my tummy felt I had downed a full plate of fufu and bitter leaf soup. He stopped anyways and got 2 wraps then 2 plastic coca cola drink. "Ebe a ka ana akpo 9th mile (this is where they call 9th mile)" he said as we drove off.

We got to a junction and he stopped packed his car and was like we had better taken the breakfast that we have to start the journey from there on foot. "Frank where in God's name are you taking me to?" I asked with a raised voice and my eyes widening in anger "you had better known that I have just counterfiet to over you if you come for my head" I said and adjusted my seatbelt.

His voice grew pale and cold, "Nne I thought we agreed on this?" He started softly, I looked at him and eyed him seriously then interrupted him Immediately "ohhh I should agree to my death okwaya (is that it)?". He held my hands lifted it to his lips and kissed it "asam, trust me I can't hurt you" he said as he looked into my eyes.

His eyes were calm, I knew he wasn't going to hurt me after all that instant but the oath, I still feared it. He told me we were going to a modern native doctor who would officiate the oath, then why are we packing our car and trekking to God knows where, I wondered. "Okay" I nodded and took a wrap of the Okpa from him to help myself.

Not long after we were done, we got down from the car, he locked it and we started trekking down a lonely part. It has old rails chains on the ground which showed trains used to that route a long time ago. "Just trust me" he kept saying me as we walked down very thick forest.

We had gone about 20minutes walk when we found ourselves in a kind of open busy village. The houses there showed it was a ghetto and everywhere was just stinky. The gutters looked Soo unkempt with spirogyra floating on top of them, coupled with littered dirt that looked more like the tiles the people stepped on.

One look at Frank told him volumes and he quickly said "Asam am sorry, we are already close" "it had better be" I eyed him and spat while using my handkerchief to cover my nose. We started entering in between the huts built with Zincs, Frank was leading the way while I followed him at very close range. After about 5mins search he was like "Baby I can't seem to locate his house again"

Tbc

10 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
I had planned on one update everyday cuz of how busy I always am during the day, leaving me very exhausted at night but mehn this past few days was a hit back to back cry
But Sha my akant was smiling kiss

Let's see how the daily update thing goes again. Thanks to you all wonderful people for not giving up on my humble self kiss kiss kissand

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Fighting Back! / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.