Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Be Vigilant , Bank BVN And Fraudsters Have Upgraded: Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be Vigilant , Bank BVN And Fraudsters Have Upgraded: Read This (477 Views)

Does Anyone Knows An API For Bvn And Nin Verification? / Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Vigilant , Bank BVN And Fraudsters Have Upgraded: Read This by Jamieb(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registration online and he mistakenly put my number on what he was registering, that my number is similar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which I actualy saw as 6310.
He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration. I told him to call me with the number he claimed was similar to mine so that I could verify his claim, he told me he didn't have credit in that line.
I got online to find out more, only to discover he was actually trying to reset my bank online/yahoomail password and that he is a fraudster, an account hacker and also a 419er. If I had given him the code which was sent to my phone, he would have used it to reset my bank online/mobile app account.
Please let us be careful and vigilant. Fraudsters are devising new ways every day.
This is a new way of defrauding people...
Share to prevent others from being defrauded.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Website Builders - An Easy Way To Launch Your Website / Latest Project Done...offline Mobile Banking System Using USSD / Get A Quality HYIP PHP Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.