Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. (789 Views)

See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / See The Epic Reply A Man Got After He Ask Former Efcc Handler This Question / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. by onilanre(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Nigeria Snake twitter handle @NigeriaSnake got an epic response from it followers as he plan to sell the handle for just $100.

Re: See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
If u can buy d snake and it page with $100, just kill it and take the 36m in it.
Re: See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
If u can buy d snake and it page with $100, just kill it and take the 36m in it.
If you die tomorrow, I know say na sense kill you

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. by sirgalahad26(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin epic reply indeed! btw, the guy na lavish spender o!
his case is just like the prodigal son!

(1) (Reply)

Did She Nail It Better With Belt Or Without Belt? (photos) / New Steps To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.