Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (56576 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Pregnant women sha!!!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
marksleek25:
grin grin grin

My brother! She kept saying the "place" was itching her and only the man's "thing" can reach the place to scratch it.

I can't wait to be a mom.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Pat081: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Nt every Woman do dat number one
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ikeseo: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by marksleek25: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
SoapQueen:

My brother! She kept saying the "place" was itching her and only the man's "thing" can reach the place to scratch it.

I can't wait to be a mom.
grin cheesy grin grin her husband has a long broom wey de sweep her compound so "clean" be that grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by nellyelitz(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lol..My coursemate back then kept complaining that her husband ran from the house because she was always disturbing him for seks..She was sad that day in class because she claimed she was Hot and her husband wouldn't pick her calls.

Chai! Women, we rock!!
hahahahha the man don't want to come and kill his self jor.

But very funny though.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Ayaba03:
i tell you, most of things d op said are true. Thats what im going through presently. I am always hungry even in the night. I always feel naseous, have abnormal cravings and cant cook cos if i cook i wont be able to eat it. even if i try to eat, i will end up vomiting that food.
Its been over a month since i cook. Its not easy for those of us that feel this way during d first trimester. To cap it all, if i crave for something and couldnt get it, i will start crying cos i will feel like i will die if i cant get what i wanted.
I pity my husband, cos he loves homemade meal but i cant cook for him.
Abeg no blame us its not our fault winki tell you, most of things d op said are true. Thats what im going through presently. I am always hungry even in the night. I always feel naseous, have abnormal cravings and cant cook cos if i cook i wont be able to eat it. even if i try to eat, i will end up vomiting that food.
Its been over a month since i cook. Its not easy for those of us that feel this way during d first trimester. To cap it all, if i crave for something and couldnt get it, i will start crying cos i will feel like i will die if i cant get what i wanted.
I pity my husband, cos he loves homemade meal but i cant cook for him.
Abeg no blame us its not our fault

Madam, your pregnancy claim seems real.

You typed the same thing twice. grin
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
I have three children now and don't experience any of these. Thank God for my wife.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
...the classical example of drama queens are pregnant women. Pregnancy is a special period in the lives of every woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by CSTR1003: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Damn.

Is there a way to identify single women that will exhibit extreme behaviours when pregnant?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by LegitGirl(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Dyt:
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Funny thing
I didn't disturb
I was sick all thru

Choi. That's worse. I hope pregnancy would be fair to me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
LegitGirl:

Choi. That's worse. I hope pregnancy would be fair to me.

You will be fine

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
hitchowoyemi:
I had this experience but God took the baby girl back immediaty after bath, after 7years of promising relationship, bae claimed that one useless baba told her that I would later abandon her so she chose to abandon me first, hmmmm Ijebu ladies, I know that even though I'm trying to move on the hard way, and I smile as though things are cool now, may my spirit hunt you for this unholy betrayal. God shall judge. 7 wasted yrs right? May you rip what you sow.

I felt real bad reading this.......so sorry about what happened. I can understand you genuinely loved this woman, I pray God consoles you with a better woman
So sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by LegitGirl(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Dyt:

You will be fine

Thank you. smiley
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
ifynwa8:

Disciplined husband or uncaring husband which one do u mean?

Don't mind him, he doesn't know the right word to use.
Very uncaring husband
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by petitejolie(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
God help me o. we never marry yet I am his trouble wen I become pregnant nko. he go hear am. I can't wait o
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ollah2: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
foyeks2001:
Whenever I'm pregnant, I turn to another thing...I can count how many times I cooked all thru the 9months...all thanks to my hubby...he does the cooking...Walahi, I love to be pregnant.
I'm always a very special queen when pregnant. Thank God I married a domesticated man( special thanks to MIL), that's why I must also domesticate my son so that his wife too will enjoy him...

That's pretty great. There's still enough time to continue been pregnant, have fun
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ayaba03(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
You can get somebody to be doing the cooking for you. Like in my place, I notice that pregnant women prefer eating what their neighbors cook.
Thats the problem cos i just move to another city with hubby and i dont hav any relative around here, so i opted to buying food
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ayaba03(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
angelbulksms:

Madam, your pregnancy claim seems real.
You typed the same thing twice. grin
lol, dont mind me, it was a mistake
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Switruth: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaszplus12:
cheered me up this morning OP!
I'm so lucky my wife never put me through any stress!
True bro..... My wife told me to go home and rest the night I took her to delivery Ward. She called me in the morning to come and see my baby.... She pity me Sha....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by mustafa006: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
that was why i sent my wife away to the village to stay with her mom when she was pregnant. i hate what i dont like. i dont tolerate nonsense. i am a very disciplined husband!
You impregnated her and send her to the village.
wehdone! Mr discipline

12 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Different strokes for different folks;just because you had mild cravings doesn't mean another person won't have severe cravings...
Stop sounding as if you are the first woman to get pregnant;for the fact that you were able to control your cravings does not mean that all other pregnant women out there faked their cravings or could not control it.
You have no idea about severe cravings nor pregnancy complications.

Calm down!! My neighbour was pregnant before me and she made me understand that it is not a do or die affair. If she sees it, she eats it but if not, she won't go out of her way.

My cousin is currently pregnant and her husband is away most nights because of his job. So she is alone most times. She craves but does not even have time to act on it all the time. I have seen a lot of people deal with it.

While i have seen the ones that can beg for food just because it smells nice. Food smell used to torment me. I could smell afang from a street away or fried stew with beef...lol. But i think the mind and our strong will can come into play. It is not like the woman is completely helpless and unable to function until she eats the food.

Also, i heard in the past that when a woman is pregnant, her flaws are more pronounced. That those that can go and beg for food even from total strangers had it in them before. I do not know how true though.

And many have been pregnant before me. I am not the first...wont be the last

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by EsvNwoye(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aptly captured.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lol..My coursemate back then kept complaining that her husband ran from the house because she was always disturbing him for seks..She was sad that day in class because she claimed she was Hot and her husband wouldn't pick her calls.

Chai! Women, we rock!!

This one has got to be the dumbest person in the world. So a woman chasing away her husband from home is good.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by paix(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ayaba03 post y=66814605:
Thats the problem cos i just move to another city with hubby and i dont hav any relative around here, so i opted to buying food
Oh dear, God will see you through. Wish you safe delivery!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by paix(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
foyeks2001:
Whenever I'm pregnant, I turn to another thing...I can count how many times I cooked all thru the 9months...all thanks to my hubby...he does the cooking...Walahi, I love to be pregnant.
I'm always a very special queen when pregnant. Thank God I married a domesticated man( special thanks to MIL), that's why I must also domesticate my son so that his wife too will enjoy him...
Lucky you, unlike some immature men that send their wives to their parents. It is a sweet experience to go through the hassles when your woman is pregnant; you will value her, in fact you'll value her even more for the pains she passes through to bring forth the baby. God bless our wives.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by foyeks2001(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
Lucky you, unlike some immature men that send their wives to their parents. It is a sweet experience to go through the hassles when your woman is pregnant; you will value her, in fact you'll value her even more for the pains she passes through to bring forth the baby. God bless our wives.
Amen Sir. Thank you
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by foyeks2001(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
ollah2:

That's pretty great. There's still enough time to continue been pregnant, have fun
Ha! I'm so done with childbirth o....3 is okay with this our economy.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by esthy86(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
op the above mentioned is small

any man dat will marry me should just prepare every well
my wahala trimuch oo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
haslaw:

This one has got to be the dumbest person in the world. So a woman chasing away her husband from home is good.

You need equal parts of honey, glucose, maple syrup and saccharin to sweeten the bitterness in your life. I am not the cause of your frustration, go to Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
LewsTherin:
Done 2 pregnancies now. No cravings or other "madness" from the mrs.

Definitely can be controlled.

Lol...then i am not crazy or special
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by kalu61(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ovems:
Lol. True but some points are exaggerated though.
which one. are you a mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.