Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (19120 Views)

Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

Abi e dey pain una because we no be like una.

Enough of this childish tantrums and nitwitism from you guys a.k.a second hand.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

You non-virgins should deal with it.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by alphacyborg(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Louder!!!!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
This is the same attitude that scares me from marrying a virgin.

They think all they all they have to offer in marriage is that bloody trap door

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by pryme(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin.
You guys(non-virgins) are low life ogres,so you all should deal with it.
lalasticlala
fp abeg.

You are a disaster waiting to happen, A grenade in a hand basket.
This Wednesday morning greetings is courtesy of the non virgins that have led fulfilled lives.

9 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by jawalis(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Gracia op. let them know what exactly they are.
(second hand). guess you all enjoyed the 60 seconds pleasure that took away you value and dignity. no respect for you if you the Virgin team.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

You are a disaster waiting to happen, A grenade in a hand basket.
This Wednesday morning greetings is courtesy of the non virgins that have led fulfilled lives.
Hey shut up,you don't av anything to offer that is why you are living in delusion of been a secondary virgin.hisssssesssss tufiakwa onye bunema gi ibu.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by pryme(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:
Hey shut up,you don't av anything to offer that is why you are living in delusion of been a secondary virgin.hisssssesssss tufiakwa onye bunema gi ibu.

Delusion? You are the delusional one here if you think being a virgin will make you make heaven.
Even the bible made a case for some virgins that were just as stupid as you are, in the end only five virgins made it. what happened to other ones that were just as stupid as you? There never made it.

Now whats the difference between those virgins that never made it in the bible and you?

The Answer? Nothing.

You lot are virgins that are all stupid.

Better to be with a non virgin that is very resourceful than an a virgin that has nothing to offer than her virginity.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Mandrake007(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity is not just about hymen, but rather about absence of sexual experience. if you wanna remain a Virgin,that should be your personal decision,there's absolutely no need to broadcast it.

And since when has virginity become an accessory to be flaunted?? Can you call a girl with unbroken hymen who had MouthAction a virgin? Or the one who had anal sex? Virginity is about moral purity and integrity. It is the quality of soul, rather than of the body,all you 21st century African Virgins make me cringe.

PS we will still meet ourselves in hell :p

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Juelz21(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Na fight? aunty if na so u be as a virgin then do u think u are better than none virgins? Or who told u that being a virgin guarantees ur being a saint.

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Kinqramon(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018
[i][/i]What av u earn 4rm being a virgin? moda4ucka. After getting ur ass drilled out, u'r here posting shiit. Wona win audience? You had it... Piss offWhat av u earn 4rm being a virgin? moda4ucka. After getting ur ass drilled out, u'r here posting shiit. Wona win audience? You had it... Piss offWhat av u earn 4rm being a virgin? moda4ucka. After getting ur ass drilled out, u'r here posting shiit. Wona win audience? You had it... Piss off
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by iQUOTE: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
I love non virgins, they're as real as they come.

Being a virgin is just a waste of time. It holds little or no value these days. I can never marry a virgin after what I experienced in the hands of one. They're too naive and timid for my liking.

9 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
So true cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Firgemachar: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
True!
Men will always adore virgins.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by medolab90(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Keeping your virginity doesn't mean you are a good wife material.

12 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by nabegibeg: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

you know why guys play this card with girl? so that they can get into their pants easily.

I pity fish brains who fall easily for this cheap trick

it is just plain psychology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nwodosis(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
grin Are you talking of anal or genital virginity? Most virgins have anal tunnel o!

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by jashar(f): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin

guy, dem go buy land on top your matter today.

who's selling popcorn here abeg? cheesy

BTW, Virgins are not the 'Holy Ones'. All those who have accepted the life of Christ are...

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by BiafranDel: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
just watch how the non-virgin ladies (prostitutes, oloshos and ashawos) will masturbate on this thread

12 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by teemanbastos(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Lool... Why the taunts na?
We all make our choices and whether right or wrong, it's everyone's personal choices...
That those not reduce or increase who we are.
We should strive to have strength of character instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
The way some of you men boys on this site hype virginity is becoming sickening, like some fetish shiiit.

Before anyone quotes me, my hubby met me as a virgin. But I can tell you that after the marriage, a woman being a virgin on her wedding night isn't what's going to hold the marriage together. Once you're pregnant and have a child virginity becomes a thing of the past too. You people on here shouting virginity are just immature little boys living in a dream world. Ironic most of you are prob sleeping around but shouting you want to marry virgins, hypocrites. My hubby has told me even if I wasn't a virgin he would've still married me because it's not virginity he cares about. Y'all should be encouraging girls to be productive citizens and go-getters doing something with their lives... this is what's going to attract a real man.

Lots of successful marriages out there where the woman wasn't a virgin when she got married. More to life that a woman's hymen. Stop making girls feel like their virginity status's all there is to their worth!

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by SweetBwoy: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
cool

See talk like shite...

Being a Virgin doesn't, in any ramification at all, make you better than non-virgins...

Na your virginity man go chop?.
Will your virginity make your husband faithful or make you a better wife?!.
You being a virgin makes you a better partner?. You being a virgin means you're comparatively more hardworking compared to non-virgins?.
Capital NO..

My Opinion
Sex is vital in a serious relationship
IF YOU DON'T TRY IT BEFORE MARRIAGE, YOU MIGHT REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHEN YOU BEGIN TO FIND REASONS WHY YOU DON'T ENJOY SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER WHEN MARRIED..

11 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by MrBigiman: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Virgin oh, non virgin i see no difference. The most important thing is having a good character and displaying good moral value. Any lady trying to use virginity to trap a man is plain wicked.

Work on ur value system and character. That's d way to go.

8 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Newbeginnings(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
when you date a very beautiful girl, she makes it look as if she is doing you a favor by dating you...

When you marry a virgin, she feels like she is the best in the World...

The truth is that virginity is not overrated, but virgins are overrated

13 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by madenigga(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
After some gals loose their virtinity they go into boloma mode and start fvcking up nd down.
Some are not even prostitutes but in their life time they have fvcked over 100guys in the name of dating.

You know say u don cast yet you go dae form join.

To me if a gal is not a virgin any guy marrying her is doing her a favour. If she tries to fvck up, put her in her place

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by youngelder(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Is NON-VIRGIN now a title?

Is VIRGINITY equivalent to being HOLY?

Well, kindly answer this questions

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by quiyyah(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
ITbomb:
This is the same attitude that scares me from marrying a virgin.

They think all they all they have to offer in marriage is that bloody trap door

You are wrong!!! Pray for wisdom�

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by nabegibeg: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

madam at least calm down

who is the non virgin that do you this kind strong tin

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Bustincole(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Virgin is a pride of woman

Dont allow boys to deceived u

Kip ur virginity

17 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Dottore: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Aieboocaar(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

So because you are a virgin means you automatically have a free pass to heaven shebi??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by maticdamian(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2018
I wonder how much virgins collect every month for keep in their virginity intact angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.