Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. (29022 Views)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Hunter Caught An Antelope (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by sundamonex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
the lady is braless
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by stano2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
semyman:
When did Africans start forming lovers of bush animals to be asking why they killed an innocent antelope? That there is not an antelope but a deer
That is an Antelope not Deer
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Alaska90(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
NIGERIA -- A country where everything ( Human lives, wildlife, resources, talents,oppourtunities,time etc) is wasted

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Tellemall: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I see a living antelope posing with a dead antelope

Lol.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Bowwow11(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
And when I use a girl like this for money rituals, some people will be laying curses not knowing she also celebrated the death of natures very own
what time of words is this using your fellow human for money ritual
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Diesel1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
sundamonex:
... d lady is not wearing bra
lol.. her name is Spunky plucky jubby.. she's an Artist
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Diesel1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol. Spunky plucky jubby

Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by MrSea(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am Leonard Sea.
I know i commented on this on Facebook. How comes i saw it here.?
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by MrSea(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am Leonard Sea.
I know i commented on this on Facebook. How comes i saw it here.?
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by nonix22(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nwanne, e don do na. u wan finish the guy

I no fit laff finish
LastSurvivor11:

Atleast she no get pussy cat mark like your people from ogbomosho..
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
firo08:
This is not antelope na.. OP you goof big time.i'm only seeing deer not antelope.

semyman:
When did Africans start forming lovers of bush animals to be asking why they killed an innocent antelope? That there is not an antelope but a deer

See the over-sabis. That is clearly an antelope, not a deer. Deer have antlers. Antelopes don't.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Kamps: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Only God knows what the third guy (Enechukwu Nonizy) that commented is saying! ��
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Barristter07: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
See this beautiful animal that should be protected being hunted. All thanks to our leaders as hunger is plaguing the land.

Let your kingdom come to end our sufferings once and for all.- Matt. 6:9,10

Brother, are you a Jehovah's Witness?

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Barzinime(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
made fp? shocked

omi gutter at work undecided
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Obdk: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:
See as the girl resemble Alex from BBNaija.

Bush Igbo gehs.

she still fresh pass all tiger claws face gehs for ibadan and osogbo...
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
semyman:

shut your mouth you savage
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
herkeym001:
Hypocrisy at its peak...........shey na just cow, goat, chicken, snake, ram, fish, snail etc deserve to be eaten? Abi them too no get life and family ni

you brainless monkey. coww pig etc is not going extinct.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kotodoctor:
When thousand of fowls are slaughtered. Who look out for their rights.

are fowl going extinct ? do you have a brain or usually think from your a$$
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by xynerise: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Barristter07:

Brother, are you a Jehovah's Witness?

On point.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
demoBaba:

Contract me for your services drawings. Electrical, Mechanical and Structural design.
haba lol!
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Deguy12: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Slay Antelop
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Kotodoctor: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

are fowl going extinct ? do you have a brain or usually think from your a$$

Are dogs going extinct? are cats going extincts?

Are antelope going extinct? Or some animals are just too appealing to our senses than others.

Am asking a question. I won't degenerate to your level of insults. You will just have to meet me up here this time.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Poor sexy antelope sad
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by deebrownneymar: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Meeen all the Bush meat for Nigeria fresh pass we human beings. God is awesome!
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Are dogs going extinct? are cats going extincts?

Are antelope going extinct? Or some animals are just too appealing to our senses than others.

Am asking a question. I won't degenerate to your level of insults. You will just have to meet me up here this time.

Yes! Antelopes in Nigeria are going extinct!
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Kotodoctor: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Yes! Antelopes in Nigeria are going extinct!

So you can reason without towing insults. Good!

Now answer me. Do you have relevant stats? Or have you been to all the bushes with your onary leg to count?
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by dyangprof(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
robinso01:
is this antelope or deer?
It's called deer
Igala in yoruba language
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by robinso01(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
dyangprof:

It's called deer
Igala in yoruba language
OK,thanks
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
iLegendd

how do I get this book(Lasticle) and how much is it?
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by iLegendd(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy91:
iLegendd

how do I get this book(Lasticle) and how much is it?
Unfortunately, we don't sell books to Nairalanders anymore. Even if we change our mind, it's quite expensive, so all roads are blocked for now.
Re: Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
iLegendd:
Unfortunately, we don't sell books to Nairalanders anymore. Even if we change our mind, it's quite expensive, so all roads are blocked for now.

This is serious!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.