Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her (19018 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by PcNnews(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
This man got me on a Roller coaster of Emotions, watch his video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0cXbd11Zjo

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Lloydfather(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
What is emotional about him begin people to vote for his daughter.

This is why i detest u bloggers.
U probably invite the innocent sick man, make film of him to swindle the gullibles that will be deceived into watching this rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by hadjipapiey(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex who roles waist like Rolex.. sad

Make I go come back later wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by alphacyborg(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2018
After having sex with her fellow woman last night ? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by PcNnews(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Lloydfather:
What is emotional about him begin people to vote for his daughter.

This is why i detest u bloggers.
U probably invite the innocent sick man, make film of him to swindle the gullibles that will be deceived into watching this rubbish.

Keep kwayet... I bet 100% you love us... So much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nwodosis(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
The lucky Alex!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Kaxmytex(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Papa alex

Ur daughter is a real deal

The IOC has decided to swap discuss for your daughter in the comming Olympics, they found out that she is a good throwing object..
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by KushyKush: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Instead of thanking Nigerians you should be praying for your daughter and making plans to train her properly because you obviously did a bad job at that.

She had done different abortions and also exposed you to the whole world. In her words "my father is suffering from tuberculosis".

You should be ashamed of yourself that a girl less than 25 years old has been a stripper dancing for money and fücking every dick that comes her way for less than $10.

PS: Nigerians are not voting for that dirty slur you called a daughter. We all know big brother manipulated the votes just to evict Rico swavey, Lolu, Khole and Anto

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by youngbelieve(f): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Uwc papi
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by DONADAMS(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
thanks baba... you raised a good gal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by BB9ja007: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Is fighting not allowed in bb9ja? D way cee c is insulting tobi if na me person 4 don die. Tobi is so weak
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Hunry: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
in other news, how many likes to send his mate back to daura
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Meerah04(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
alphacyborg:
. Una done start o
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by arherfish(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex ko, Alex ni. If na dancing competition, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for her.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex all the way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by DonMoga(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
SUNDAY EVICTION VICTIMSSSS. LETS PAY HOMAGE RESPECT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nedfed(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Now the last week every parents are now showing face to seek for support to their child.

Wish we Nigerians can wake up from our sleep and take back the lost glory of this nation from our bad leaders by voting the right people in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
End time father undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by abels(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
alphacyborg:
how and who
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Onyinye15(f): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Miraculous Miracle for the mula

Alex can get deals just like Busola
to assist her family..... Thank u for thanking us Papa Alex undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2018
alphacyborg:

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Am still expecting Bambam`s father to thank Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Among all the remaining house mate, Alex is more open minded, her mind is as pure as gold, she does not pretend,no faking of life style, just leaving her life INCLUDING Tobi, just that CECE has made Tobi look like a bad guy but he was only in love but the money belongs to Miracle unless there is rigging in BB9JA house grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by nabegibeg: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

This father has disgraced fathers nation-wide, chai

it is obvious that fathers like these are the ones that has the capacity to push their female wards into prostitution and worldly vice just for the sake of money

Uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Hate wont win you votes, i like Tobi as a person but with this your speech i doubt if

igboOSU:
No need to thank anybody because your daughter is taking the last position.

THE OJORO biggie did last week wont work again this week.

Due the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined by a psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Laple0541(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
The madness is getting to another level, the parents are now being involved.....chioooor.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by nabegibeg: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

Fathers and money, chai
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Chuks9000: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
You all just want to embarrass Alex. This is totally unnecessary.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by LegitGirl(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
alphacyborg:

Ehn? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her by Larryslim(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Your daughter that had abortion at the age of 16??
This Nigeria sef, I don't know where we are going!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.