Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

In Case You Have A Threatening Past, Read This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Case You Have A Threatening Past, Read This. (869 Views)

In Case You Missed It, Here Is Apostle Suleman's Message For Men (christmas) / What Does These Verses Mean? In Case You Always Criticize Speaking In Tongues / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Have A Threatening Past, Read This. by Kindoo: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2018
Philippians 3: 13-14
13: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus

Take time to meditate on this scripture.
The future you have in Christ worth much more than the past you have. Don't allow those things to eat you up anymore. Thank God for the good future he has for you, renew your mind in his words and go get the things he has for you.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Joins #10yearschallenge With His Pastors(pics) / RCCG Holy Ghost Service February 2019 - Swimming In Glory 2 / Leke Adeboye Replies Critics With A Must-see Throwback!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.