Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (410888 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by makuazini(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm... Nawa oh
Jessica made a very big mistake taking dat alcoholic wine
I personally hate it when others try to indulge me in doing something I never felt comfortable with

Infant tanx 4 d update
Re: When Love Speaks by Vstuffs(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Jesus...what is happening...Daniel again angry angry
Re: When Love Speaks by Florblu(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2018
@infant please come and finish this story. These short updates us breaking my heart.
Re: When Love Speaks by benoski20(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Infant just end this story naaa is becoming too long and the suspense is much
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm...Now i kno who the true enemy is angry

Daniel that was too bad of you

Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by PrudySara(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
I know this is Daniel's handiwork, But why??

Thanks Infant!!
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Drama everywhere
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please infant... If you want make to the story long, improve your update. At least 2 episode per day. That way we can enjoy the story... But if update won't be fast just rush to the end and start another story. We are getting tired due to the suspense. So do one; update fast and make the story long or slow update nd just end the story...

This suspense is killing. I've refresh this page more than four times today, I'm just tired.

Regardless of this, you are a genious infant, i love the story line. Very interesting... Good work, and God bless your fingers.
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Where ever you see daniel, u will always find trouble
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Treasure17:
But this jewel mumu sha. Running his mouth like a tap water. Must you vocalise every thing that goes on in your life with others bearing in mind that not everybody that smiles with you mean well for you. You will learn your lesson in the hard way.
Lol 'Tap water'
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Treasure17:
But this jewel mumu sha. Running his mouth like a tap water. Must you vocalise every thing that goes on in your life with others bearing in mind that not everybody that smiles with you mean well for you. You will learn your lesson in the hard way.
Don't mind Jewel, he's still not ready to learn even with what happened to him back then in uni angry
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
OMG, Daniel don show oooo
Re: When Love Speaks by Mtsani00243(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Daniel has no pity wo
He wanna destroyerm life.
OMG
Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
which kindd rubbish be Dis? This is set up by Daniel.
Re: When Love Speaks by yomioliver(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
president infant abeg update now. having to refresh every minute is pissing me off #thumbsup_kudos
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Episode 47

It was a new day. Jewel stretched his body on his bed. His eyes were still closed. He was too weak to even open his eyes. He was having headache, which was as a result of the wine he drank the previous night. He slowly opened his eyes and froze immediately. He quickly sat up. His eyes widen in shock as he stared at Jessica lying completely unclad beside him on the bed. He continued staring at her in shock, as he couldn't understand how she got into his bed. Jessica yawned and slowly opened her eyes. She froze immediately, when she saw Jewel staring at her unclad body.

"oh my God!" she screamed and immediately covered herself with the blanket.

"Jewel, what have you done? What did you do to me?" she screamed.

"what are you saying? I'm suppose to be the one asking you how you got into my bed. I thought I told you go sleep in Angel's room" Jewel responded.

"how did I get in here?" Jessica asked.

"I'm suppose to be asking you that. maybe you walked in here while I was asleep and lay beside me on my bed, thinking you are in Angel's room." Jewel responded.

"what did we do, Jewel?" She asked, this time calmly, but at the same time very worried.

"I'm sure we didn't do anything. If we did, I will surely remember, no matter how drunk I was." Jewel responded.

"but why am I unclad?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure nothing happened, because I'm still wearing the boxer I slept with last night." Jewel responded.

"Jewel, I'm a woman, and I know when I get laid, even if I did it when I'm unconscious. I'm certain something happened between us" Jessica said.

"If something happened, there is no how I won't remember." Jewel responded.

Jessica's phone suddenly started ringing. Her phone was lying on the floor, just beside her dresses. She stretched her hand and took the phone on the floor. she stared at the screen and realized that the call was from Henry.

"oh my God! Henry is the one calling. What will I say to him now?" she asked, nervously.

She took a deep breath and answered the call.

"hello dear" she said.

"Jessica, what happened? I have been trying your line since last night but you were not picking up. Are you okay, my love?" Henry asked, immediately.

"yes my love. I'm okay" Jessica responded.

"thank God." Henry said and heaved a sigh of relief.
"I was very worried"

"you don't have to be worry, dear." Jessica said.

"so what happened? why didn't you return home last night?" Henry asked.

"honey, I will explain everything to you when I get home" Jessica said.

"okay dear. I'm already prepared to go to work. I will see you when I get back" Henry said.

"okay honey" Jessica responded.

"take care, baby" Henry said.

"you too, love" Jessica responded and ended the call.

She heaved a sigh of relief.

"I think it will be best if we tell Angel and Henry about this. We didn't do this on purpose. We were under the influence of liquor. I think they will understand. It will be worst if they find out themselves." Jewel suggested.

"no, we can't do that" Jessica responded immediately.
"how will I tell my fiance that I slept on the same bed with another guy, all through last night. How will I tell Angel that while she was away, I was busy warming her boyfriend's bed. Even if they forgive, I sure they will never forget such a thing."

"won't it be worst if they find out themselves." Jewel said.

"how will they find out if we don't tell them. We are the only once that know about this. As far as we don't say anything, it will remain hidden forever. As for why I didn't return home yesterday, I already know what I will say to Henry. So let just keep this a secret" Jessica said.

"do you think that's a nice idea?" Jewel asked.

"yes, that's the only way. Let's just pretend this never happened. Let's pretend we never met. Let's pretend we never slept on the same bed. Let's just forget about everything and move on. That will be best for everyone." she said and stared into Jewel's eyes.
"promise me you will not tell Angel anything about this. Promise me you will not say a word about this to her. We have to forget about this and move on"

Jewel thought for a while.

"okay I promise. I will erase everything that happened from my mind. Let's just believe nothing happened. I won't say a word to anyone" Jewel responded.

"okay, I need to leave now" Jessica said.

"okay" Jewel responded.

Jewel stood up and went to the bathroom, while Jessica dressed up to leave.

Jewel sat quietly in the sitting room, staring into air. The t.v was on, but he wasn't watching. He looked very worried. It was almost time for Angel to return. He wanted to reveal his real identity to Angel once she returns, but things were already complicated and he thought it wasn't the right time to reveal it. He was lost in thought.

While he was still pondering, the door opened and Angel walked in. He quickly comported himself when he saw her. Angel dropped the bag she was carrying on the floor and immediately ran to hug Jewel. she hugged him tightly.

"I miss you so much" she said, smiling.

"I miss you too" Jewel responded, but wasn't smiling.

Angel notice the look on his face.

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm having headache" Jewel responded.

"is it because you miss me?" Angel asked.

"I think so" Jewel responded.

"okay, I'm back now. so headache can leave" Angel said.

"you are welcome back. Let's go to your room now." Jewel said.

"I'm not moving an inch from here unless you carry me to my room" Angel said, smiling.

"really!" Jewel said.

Angel nodded, still smiling.

Jewel lift her up immediately and gave her a piggyback ride to her room.

It was a new day. Jewel lay on his bed, feeling reluctant to get up. He didn't plan to go to work. He had already decided to stop working as a cleaner in his grandpa company. He didn't want to keep deceiving Angel by pretending to be what he is not. He rolled from one side of his bed to the other. His door suddenly opened and Angel walked in, already dressed for work. She walked to meet Jewel and sat beside him on the bed.

"I thought you would be dressed for work already, so that we can leave together in my car" Angel said.

"I'm not going to work today. I'm not feeling fine. I have headache" Jewel responded.

"I thought you were only joking when you told me that you were having headache yesterday" Angel said and placed a hand on his forehead.
"let me quickly buy you some drugs"

"no, you don't have to. it's just a slight headache. I will be okay. you have to start going to work. This will be you first day at work, so you don't have to go late" Jewel responded.

"are you sure you will be okay" Angel asked.

"yes" Jewel responded.

"okay, I will start leaving now. Your breakfast is in the dining" Angel said.

"okay, thanks" Jewel responded.

"see you in the evening. make sure you take care of yourself" Angel said.

"yes I will" Jewel responded.

Angel planted a kiss on his lips, stood up and left the room.

Angel opened the door to her new office and entered. She fixed her gaze on every corner of the office with smiles. The office was wide and spacious. Everything needed in an office were seen in her office.

"wow! exactly what I want." she said.

She walked to her seat and sat down. She dropped her phone on her desk and busied herself with the documents on the desk. After some minutes of going through the documents, her phone beeped. She took the phone from her desk and saw that it was a whatsapp notification. She opened her whatsapp and saw a message from an unknown number. She clicked it and read the message.

'while you were away, trying to secure a job, your so called boyfriend was busy screwing your best friend in your house. This next message you will receive will contain some pictures that will surely break your heart' that was the content of the message.

She stared at her phone confused, as she couldn't understand a single thing from what was written in the message.

After staring at her phone for a while, she dropped it back on her desk to continue with what she was doing. Just as she fixed her gaze back on the documents she was going through, her phone beeped again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Speaks by Sammysavvy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Daniel Daniel...
This Jewel is annoying!
Good work infant
Re: When Love Speaks by joywonderful24(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is bad buh I have this feeling that he will be caught this time because he is the only person that's with Jessica and Jewel and I think Angel won't over react
Re: When Love Speaks by Slimynonny: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nice story infant kudos. Pls let it flow more
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
too brief an episode. loosing interest already
Re: When Love Speaks by Slimgenius(f): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Infant plz dakun abeg.. Hypertension is real ooo
This suspense is killing
Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
I know it will come to this. Daniel took pictures of then. Only if jewel said something.
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Daniel!!!!!! angry Be careful
Re: When Love Speaks by easystarboy2: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pls update fast dont let me die of hyper
Re: When Love Speaks by Juniorangel(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Daniel don finish work for angel head...
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ome thing am sure of is that Daniel cannot keep doing this nd get away with it.
Re: When Love Speaks by PIUS2018: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Interesting,,,,,.... All Is Well
Re: When Love Speaks by Ebigbola(f): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kind of getting fed up, must all update comes with suspense? Any way kudos
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Infant! Infant! Infant!, how many times i call you, the episode is short and the suspense is too much...

Anyways thanks for the update, getting interesting... Daniel, get ready for doom this time around.
Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm.... The heart of man is wicked... Desperately wicked.... Hmmm
Re: When Love Speaks by FortunateB(f): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Hope Daniel didn't sleep with Jessica, since she said she felt like she got laid?

Daniel's end is just at the corner, Jewel should use Angel to set him up.
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.