Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411544 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
izaray:
Whoever is behind this nonesense God will punish him embarassed

This's wickedness na, habah!!

Pure wickedness ooo

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Daniel!
This is so wicked... I just hope Angel remembers the time this stupid Daniel said the exact words from the threat letters to her.............. Daniel!!!?
Re: When Love Speaks by pacifust058(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2018
I knew it
Re: When Love Speaks by poyepa(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for the update,,keep it coming........
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Daniel chai, because of woman.. I'll rather walk away oh

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Because of woman. Daniel the bad Class rep.
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Very ridiculous plans from Daniel. Don't worry Henry will soon expose you. Infant I hail thee
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Episode 24

Jewel was seen in his room arranging his clothes in his bag. He was planning of going home. He couldn't wait until weekend anymore. He just wanted to leave his room. His door suddenly opened and Angel walked in. she paused when she saw Jewel arranging his clothes in his bag. She became scared. she slowly walked to meet Jewel.

"what are you doing? why are you arranging your clothes in your bag. I hope it's not what I'm thinking." Angel said, curiously.

"I'm going back home. I can't be in this room anymore." Jewel responded.

"what about the school panels? what did they say to you? what's your fate?" Angel asked.

"The semester has almost come to an end, so I can't face the panel right now. I will face the panel when we resume next semester. that's when my fate will be decided." Jewel said.

Angel held his hands and stared into his eyes.

"we will overcome this. I'm very sure of it. just have faith" Angel assured him.

"yes I believe. I'm not guilty. nothing will happen. I will resume with my mates next semester." Jewel responded and zipped his bag.

"yes, that's the spirit" Angel said.

"I will start leaving now. I don't want Henry to meet me here. I really don't want to see his face right now" Jewel said.

"yes, I understand" Angel responded.

"I'm changing my hostel once I resume next semester. I can't be in the same hostel with such a person" Jewel said.

"yes, that's what you should do" Angel responded.

"okay, see you next semester" Jewel said.

Angel hugged him immediately. she hugged him tightly.

"I will miss you. I will miss you a lot." Angel said.

"I will miss you more" Jewel responded.

Angel freed him and stared into his eyes.

"we will resume together next semester" Angel said.

"yes we will" Jewel responded.

"okay, let me see you off" Angel said.

"okay" Jewel responded.

Angel assisted Jewel in carrying his luggage and they left the room together.

A cab pulled to an abrupt halt in front of a black gate. The cab man quickly alighted and went to the trunk. He opened the trunk and brought down the luggage in it.

"oga, we have reached your location." He said.

Jewel quickly alighted from the cab.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know we are here already" he said.

He had been sleeping all the way back home and didn't even realize that he had reached his destination. He was very tired. The drive back home was rough. He settled the cab man and he drove off. He stared at the gate with smiles on his face.

"mum, dad, I'm back home." he said.

He opened the gate and dragged his luggage into the compound. It's a compound that houses four flats. The compound was very silent and no one could be seen around.

"as usual. everyone is in their flats." he said and dragged his luggage to their own flat.

He stood at the door and heaved a sigh of relief.

"finally, I'm home" he said and knocked on the door.

Few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a woman in her early forties.

"Jewel!" the woman called, surprised.

"mum" Jewel said.

Jewel's mum hugged him immediately.

"welcome home my son" she said.

"thanks mum" Jewel responded.

"I have missed you so much" she said.

"I miss you too mum" Jewel responded.

"please come in and rest. you must be very tired." she said and assisted Jewel in carrying his bag into the sitting room.

Jewel entered into the sitting room and sat down on the sofa.

"mum, where is dad?" he asked.

"he has not returned from work" his mum responded.

"okay" he said.

"I hope your exams went well" his mum said.

"yes mum" he responded.

He was not ready to break the bad news to his mother.

"okay son, let me get you something to eat. I know you must be very hungry." he mum said and went to the kitchen.

Jewel carried his luggage and went straight to his room.

Angel lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She looked very sad. several thought were on her mind. She stood up from her bed, brought out her bag and started packing her stuffs in it. The door suddenly opened and Jessica walked in. she saw Angel packing her things into her bag and approached her.

"what are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"I'm going home" Angel responded.

"I thought you said you won't leave until weekend" Jessica said.

"I changed my mind" Angel responded.

"it seems I will start leaving also, because I can't be in this room all alone." Jessica said.

Angel continued with what she was doing. she suddenly paused and faced Jessica.

"what will be the fate of Jewel if found guilty?" she asked.

"according to the rules and regulation on our exam pass. possession of unauthorized materials in the examination hall is 2 semesters rustication, while smuggling of answer booklet into the examination hall is expulsion. So it depends on which one Jewel is found guilty of" Jessica responded.

Angel suddenly became weak. she stopped what she was doing and sat on her bed.

"I know Jewel won't be found guilty of any of those. I know that for sure. He has a bright future ahead." she assured herself.

Jewel sat in the sitting room, watching his favorite programme on tv. His parent has gone out, so he was all alone in the house. A knock sounded on the door, distracting him from the programme he was watching.

"who could that be?" he mumbled.

He stood up and went to the door. He opened the door and froze immediately. standing before him was Jane, his childhood friend and first love, who dumped him for a richer guy in her school. He stared at her in shock. He never believed he would ever see her again after what she did to him.

"My Jewel!" Jane called and immediately hugged him.

"I miss you so much, my Jewel. This few months without you had been hell for me." Jane said.

Jewel stared at her, surprised.

'was it not this same Jane who broke my heart some months ago. why is she suddenly acting nice?' He thought.

"my Jewel, I miss you so much. I returned last week from school, and ever since, I have been waiting for you to return also. Thank God you are finally back." Jane said.

"I thought you broke up with me already. Why are you suddenly acting nice?" Jewel asked.

"no o, I can never break up with you. you are my everything. I only said what I said back then to protect you." Jane responded.

"protect me, how?" Jewel asked.

"Daniel is a member of a cult group. He had been trying to date me, but I kept turning him down. He warned all my friends to stay away from me, because he thinks they were the reason why I kept turning him down. He threatened to harm anyone he sees close to me. As we speak now, I don't have any close friend in school, all because of Daniel. I dare not tell him that you are my boyfriend, when you visited. if I did, you wouldn't have returned home safely. He would have inflicted injuries on you. I don't know what I would have done if he had harmed you. I only said that to protect you. you are my Jewel. I can't let anyone harm you. I can't bear to see even a scratch on your body." Jane said.

Jewel suddenly became weak after what Jane narrated to him.

'so Jane didn't actually broke up with me. she was only protecting me.' he thought.

"all this while, I thought you have ended our relationship" Jewel said.

"I can't do that. my life will be miserable without you. you are my everything." Jane responded.

"okay, you can come in now" Jewel said and gave way for her to enter.

Jane planted a kiss on his lips first, before entering the sitting room.

5 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by horlah005: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is seriously getting tense.
Kudos to you bro. Keep the updates coming I really can't wait for the next update.
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Haaaaaa, jewel receive sense...

Tanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Well done and thanks for the update.
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice update bro, more ink to ur pen
Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmm....This is serious
Re: When Love Speaks by EAhumble(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Angel's new appartment is jewel's compound.. I see war looming

3 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Issaboss(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
You "broke" up with him to protect him and for about 3 months or so, you didn't contact to tell him the true state of things. Doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Jewel use your head to avoid unnecessary drama. nice one infant...
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2018
EAhumble:
Angel's new appartment is jewel's compound.. I see war looming

Lol, very true, u are smart bro
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Issaboss:
You "broke" up with him to protect him and for about 3 months or so, you didn't contact to tell him the true state of things. Doesn't add up.
i tough the same as well.. a call or sms or chat would have done it before all this mess.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2018
as for me, i'll suspect foul play by jane.. also i'll diassociate from her because i wont allow any cult member to hunt me up and down... then my faite remain unknow.
Re: When Love Speaks by Brains1990(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2018
This jewel is an automated idiot for allowing Jane to into his life back. All the months d spent in different schools, did Jane call to explain the situation when he visited her for matric? Monroe!
Re: When Love Speaks by carloz685(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2018
if nairalanders never yab you... you never start something... infant nyc story bro...
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Jewel is becoming too weakly for my liking. Can't him be brave and be a man for once No wonder Henry or Daniel are using him like a football embarassed

Infant pls Jewel should try and sit up in his next semester, i hate soft guys jare angry
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2018
carloz685:
if nairalanders never yab you... you never start something... infant nyc story bro...
Lol. Jewel too dey fall hand nah. He has to be pragmatic with most of his decisions.
Re: When Love Speaks by YINKS89(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Angel is goin to reset his brain soon.... Angel just moved to wher jewel lives an i see competition soon.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
YINKS89:
Angel is goin to reset his brain soon.... Angel just moved to wher jewel lives an i see competition soon.

Ma thought

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Episode 25

A cab pulled to a stop in front of a black gate. Angel alighted immediately and went to the boot to get her luggage. She settled the cab man and he drove off. She turned and stared at the gate before her.

"my new home" she said.

She dragged her luggage into the compound. The first person she saw when she entered the compound was Jane. She was sitting on a bench in the compound. She was too engrossed on her phone that she didn't notice Angel's presence. Angel stared at her from a distance. she suddenly looked up from her phone to see Angel staring at her. Angel approached her immediately.

"hi" Angel said.

"hi" Jane responded.
"do you leave here?"

"yes, the new tenant" Angel responded.

"oh! you are our new tenant. welcome to our house" Jane said.

"thanks" Angel responded.

"your parent moved in last week. why are you just moving in now?" Jane asked.

"we just vacated for the semester. I'm coming straight from school." Angel responded.

"okay, I see. I returned from school just last week also." Jane said.

"oh! okay" Angel responded.

"welcome to your new apartment once again." Jane said.

"thank you" Angel responded.

"by the way, I'm Jane"

"I'm Angel" Angel responded.

"I thought as much. you look so much like an Angel" Jane said.

"you are gorgeous too" Angel responded, smiling.

"you can come to meet me whenever you are less busy, let me take you round the area. You need to get familiar with your new environment." Jane said.

"wow! that will be nice. thank you very much. I really appreciate it" Angel responded.

"you are welcome" Jane responded.

"okay, see you later. let me take my luggage to my room" Angel said.

"okay" Jane responded.

Angel dragged her luggage to their flat, while Jane busied herself with her phone.

Jewel sat in the sitting room playing video game. His phone suddenly started ringing. He took it from the table and picked the call.

"hello Francis" Jewel said.

"Jewel, you left school without telling me." Francis said.

"I'm sorry bro. I forgot to tell you. I just had to leave school earlier." Jewel responded.

"why? what was the school panel's decision?" Francis asked.

"nothing has been decided yet. my fate will be decided when we resume next semester." Jewel responded.

"okay bro. you will overcome this. I'm very sure of that" Francis said.

"yes, I will" Jewel responded.

"okay na, take care" Francis said.

"okay, thanks for the call" Jewel responded and ended the call.

He dropped the phone back on the table and continued playing his game.

Angel and Jane sat on a bench in their compound, discussing and laughing out loud at interval. Anyone who saw them would think they had known each other for a very longtime. They got along very well.

"so tell me Angel. do you have a boyfriend?" Jane asked.

"well, I don't have a boyfriend for now, but there is this guy in my class, I really like. We didn't get along well at first, but as time went by, I realized he is a nice guy. I know he likes me too, but he hasn't said anything to me yet. let's wait until next semester to see how things go" Angel responded, smiling.

"This guy must be very lucky to have someone as beautiful as you, tripping for him." Jane said.

"sure, he is" Angel responded.

"I want to be the first person you will break the news to when he finally ask you out" Jane said.

"trust me na. once he says those words to me, you will be the first person I will call to inform." Angel responded, still smiling.
"what about you? do you have a boyfriend?"

Jane's face curved in a smile when Angel asked her that.

"yes o, I have a boyfriend. He is my everything, my world, without him i'm nothing. he is so kind, loving and intelligent. And most importantly, he is very handsome." Jane responded, smiling broadly.

"this your boyfriend must be very special to you" Angel said.

"yes, he is very special. you won't understand what I'm talking about until you meet him" Jane responded.

"I will like to meet him one of these days" Angel said.

"you will meet him today. He lives in the next compound. wait let me invite him over" Jane responded and brought out her phone.

She dialed Jewel's number and placed the phone on her ear.

"hello Jane" Jewel's voice sounded at the other end.

"my Jewel" Jane called, smiling.

Angel froze immediately Jane mentioned Jewel. she stared at her in shock. She quickly waved the thought aside.

'it can't be the Jewel I know. It's not even possible.' she thought.

"how are you, my Jewel?" Jane asked.

"I'm fine and you?" Jewel asked.

"I'm fine too" Jane responded.
"my Jewel, are you at home?"

"yes, I'm at home" Jewel responded.

"can you come over to my place. I want to tell you something"

"okay, I will be there in 5 minutes" Jewel responded

"okay, I'm waiting" Jane said and ended the call.

Angel's phone started ringing immediately Jane ended the call. she picked up immediately.

"hello mum............ yes I'm still at home............... right now?.............. okay I'm on my way" she responded and ended the call.

She turned to face Jane.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave now. my mum is waiting for me at the market. she wants me to come and carry the things she bought back home" Angel said.

"that means you won't get to meet my boyfriend." Jane said.

"maybe I will meet him tomorrow" Angel said.

"okay, no problem" Jane responded.

"see you later" Angel said.

"see you too" Jane responded.

Angel stood up and left the compound.

Few minutes after Angel left, the compound gate opened and Jewel walked in. He saw Jane sitting on a bench and walked to meet her.

"hi" Jewel said.

"my Jewel" Jane called.

"you said you have something to tell me" Jewel said.

"I actually wanted to introduce you to my new friend, but she left already." Jane responded.
"have a seat"

Jewel didn't sit down. He stood at the same spot staring at her.

"Daniel is the name of that guy I saw with you the day I visited you in school, right?" Jewel asked.

"yes, his name is Daniel" Jane responded.

"and you said he is a cultist" Jewel said.

"yes he is." Jane responded.
"but why are you asking, my Jewel?"

"nothing, just that I also have a course mate whose name is Daniel. He is our course rep and also a serious minded student. He is nothing like the Daniel in your school. He is very serious and knows his reason for being in school, unlike the Daniel in your school who has misplaced his priority by joining cult." Jewel said.

"just because one Daniel is nice doesn't mean every Daniel will be nice. let's forget about this comparison and talk about something else.......... no, let's go to my room I want to show you something" Jane said and stood up.

She held Jewel's hand and pulled him to her room.

Angel alighted from a cab in front of their gate. she went to the boot and carried the stuff she went to get from the market. She settled the cab man and approached the gate. She placed her hand on the gate handle to open the gate, but the gate immediately opened from within. She froze went the saw Jewel standing at the gate. Jewel too couldn't hide the surprise look on his face when he saw her. They stared silently at each other in shock.

6 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by donweasley(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Weldone Infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well done bro
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Something tells me that Jane is not truthful to Jewel. Am at Angel 's side for Jewel love.

4 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by authorsegun(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
great effort! author weldon!
pls, permit me to introduce my book here for lovers of sci fi myth and alien story check out this, u haven't missed much
https://www.nairaland.com/4783802/survivors-novel
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Haha... unending drama on the way. Team angel.. I salute you infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2018
izaray:
Jewel is becoming too weakly for my liking. Can't him be brave and be a man for once No wonder Henry or Daniel are using him like a football embarassed

Infant pls Jewel should try and sit up in his next semester, i hate soft guys jare angry

Lol, no mind jewel jare, he is too weak

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.