Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' (589 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' by gbaskiboy: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Dear friends, am a young man, am almost 31 years old, financially am not buoyant but live normal life like many other Nigerians. But there is this pressure that put me off balance when asked, When are you going to get marry? I find it difficult to answer and it left me thinking if am too old to get marry. In fact on Sunday after service a young girl came to me she should be around 14 years old, she ask me same question, I felt embarased and I quickly diverted the question to another discussion. I wonder why they ask me, is it because they have personal interest in me or to make mockery of me?
Please Elders on nairaland, married, single and counsellors, How can I handle this pressure or is it just normal
Re: How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' by Triniti(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
You should only get married once you are ready, marriage is not something you jump in just because of pressure

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' by pryme(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Dear friends, am a young man, am almost 31 years old, financially am not buoyant but live normal life like many other Nigerians. But there is this pressure that put me off balance when asked, When are you going to marry? I find it difficult to answer and it left me thinking if am too to get marry. in fact on Sunday after service a young girl came to me she should be around 14 years old, she ask me same question, I felt embarased and I quickly diverted the question to another discussion. I wonder why they ask me, is it because they have personal interest in me or to make mockery of me?
Please Elders on nairaland, married, single and counsellors, How can I handle this pressure or is it normal

The only one putting pressure on you is yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' by Headlesschicken(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
undecided Calm down, if they bother u too much ask dem to raise money for you....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? / How To Successfully Sleep During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.