Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. (1936 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (2) (3) (4)

I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2018
"I saw eczema on her face, and when I asked she said she recently changed soap. I decided to give it a try 2 months ago. I have changed soap 4 times, and still can't find eczema on my Face.
Could this be:
•Skin
•Lies?"
SIR A-ONE

Source:
http://www.pengician.com/2018/04/i-saw-eczema-on-her-face-and-when-i-asked-she-said-she-recently-changed-soap-i-decided-to-give-it-a-try-2-months-ago-sir-a-one/
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by kelvin1191(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Some people are allergic to somethings. if i use premier toilet soap, i will have eczema on my face in days

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by mercytripletz: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
You don't have the same skin.
Some soap ingredients cause skin reaction in some and nothing in others.

Just like some people are allergic to certain foods but some eat those foods like they are in heaven.

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
kelvin1191:
Some people are allergic to somethings. if i use premier toilet soap, i will have eczema on my face in days

You have a valid point there.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
mercytripletz:
You don't have the same skin.
Some soap ingredients cause skin reaction in some and nothing in others.

Just like some people are allergic to certain foods but some eat those foods like they are in heaven.

You're are right
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by summerflame(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
kelvin1191:
If I should walk inside sun and sweat, I do have eczema too... I bath more than five times daily... Having eczema doesn't mean one is not hygenic

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by engrjosefz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Absolutely true... I dare not use Vaseline on my skin, it causes Eczema on my skin, so its skin difference...

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by kode12: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Some persons develop eczema from intense pressure or stress. Eczema isn't really a hygiene thing.

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
summerflame:
If I should walk inside sun and sweat, I do have eczema too... I bath more than five times daily... Having eczema doesn't mean one is not hygenic

Noted.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
kode12:
Some persons develop eczema from intense pressure or stress. Eczema isn't really a hygiene thing.

Okay.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
kode12:

Okay.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
engrjosefz:
Absolutely true... I dare not use Vaseline on my skin, it causes Eczema on my skin, so its skin difference...

Point.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
I can relate to that..mine is still by my neck even as I type this.
#SkinReaction

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Ocheinstein(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
And so?

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by hustler86(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cream reaction... NmNl

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by rex444(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Whenever i am not eating right ,i get funny skin reactions

Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
I can relate to that..mine is still by my neck even as I type this.
#SkinReaction

Skin reaction.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
rex444:
Whenever i am not eating right ,i get funny skin reactions

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
hustler86:
Cream reaction... NmNl

Alright.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by Pengician(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ocheinstein:
And so?

Possibly trying to know if it's

Skin issue

Or

Lies.
Re: I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. by rex444(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Pengician:

Different strokes for different folks.
i dey tell u.

Breaking News! Enlarged Prostate Reversed In 30days / Where To Buy Hemp Oil In Lagos Nigeria / COVID-91: France Converted High Speed Train Into ICU To Transport Patients(Pics)