Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX (1101 Views)

How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ezugov2008(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Jiji and OLX came and it revolutionized the way we buy and sell things locally in Nigeria. Today you can easily sell any item you have for free without owning a store or a website and also buy any item from “trusted” sellers locally.

Particularly I use these marketing platforms when I want to sell any of my used items. All I need to do is upload the item on both Jiji and OLX and Booooommm!!! In less than an hour I am getting calls from buyers. Isn’t that cool, given that it would have taken me weeks or even months to find and interested buyer if these platforms weren’t available.

Now we have uSnapp. Their name comes from their slogan "Buy and Sell With a Snap". uSnapp just like Jiji and OLX is an online, Nigerian marketplace that allows users to buy and sell their products locally in Nigeria.

What Are The Things That Make uSnapp ?

Read Full Details Here =>http://techblogspot.com/usnapp-jiji-olx/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by oaksman: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are correct, uSnapp is simple and easy to use.
www.usnapp.ng
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2018

Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very simple & easy to use.
www.usnapp.ng
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ezugov2008(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Lonestar2018:
Very simple & easy to use.
www.usnapp.ng

Are you their agent? I can see it in your signature
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Check out the website/app and let me know what you think.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
www.usnapp.ng
The app now has new features
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ginoaks: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Download uSnapp at Google play store or www.usnapp.ng and start buying/selling your products fast.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Join uSnapp, a fast growing online marketplace for buying & selling in Nigeria.
Very easy and simple to use (No Posting or selling fees)
Click here www.usnapp.ng
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Start buying and selling fast with uSnapp
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ginoaks: 4:45pm On May 03, 2018
uSnapp is very easy to sign up.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ginoaks: 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
The Simplicity of uSnapp puts it ahead of other classified ad website, go and confirm it by clicking here www.usnapp.ng or download the free app at Google Play store.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by ginoaks: 6:58pm On May 16, 2018
uSnapp does not charge posting or selling fees,click here www.usnapp.ng
ginoaks:
The Simplicity of uSnapp puts it ahead of other classified ad website, go and confirm it by clicking here www.usnapp.ng or download the free app at Google Play store.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
Make extra Cash by cleaning up your closet/house and selling the unwanted or old stuffs on uSnapp

uSnapp is a Free mobile Classified ad App that allows users to buy and sell secondhand items directly to end users in Nigeria without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of old items like clothing, books, electronics, shoes, cars, household goods, furniture and so on. All transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely. Click here www.usnapp.ng or download the free app at Google play store. There are no posting or selling fees.
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
uSnapp is very easy and simple to use, Download the free app at Google play store or click here www.usnapp.ng
Re: Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX by Lonestar2018: 5:28pm On May 28, 2018
Buy and Sell used/new stuffs fast on usnapp (www.usnapp.ng)
usnapp is a Free mobile Classified ad App that allows users to buy and sell stuffs directly to end users in Nigeria without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of old items like clothing, books, electronics, shoes, cars, household goods, furniture and so on in seconds. All transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely. Click here www.usnapp.ng or download the free app at Google play store. There are no posting or selling fees, buy and sell with confidence on uSnapp.

(1) (Reply)

A Writer Need To Write Content / 5 Things I Wish I Knew About Making Money Online / Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.