Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Production Business Can Put Food On Your Table - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Business Can Put Food On Your Table (535 Views)

Groundnut Oil Production Business | Small Scale Manufacturing / Small Business You Can Start Today! Stain Your Hands And Put Food On Your Table / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Production Business Can Put Food On Your Table by Strongbest(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2018
It's really being a while I last created a new thread here but after reading through some threads over the night and seeing how people are asking for what to do to earn money, I decided to open this thread.

Just before I continue, I will like to give kudos to Mr. Seun the owner of this great forum.

So many of us still don't know the importance of this forum. I can say 89% of the people here don't know the potential of this forum.

Hey, people have made thousands and millions of naira here through legitimate businesses.

Just before you ask, let me tell you I am one of such people.

I have a huge customer base here on nairaland and I know they all can testify.

Let me say this, no matter the kind of business you are doing, if you are legit you can make lots of money through this forum.

Unfortunately, many guys here just want to make money with nothing to offer, some result into scamming innocent members of this forum but the truth is, no matter how smart you are at scamming others, you can never go far before you get caught.

The essence of this thread is to draw attention to the importance of production business, at least, that is what I do and I know my onion very well in this line of business.

I am not just going to be focusing on my self alone but on what I know you can do to earn a living. Who says is going to be easy?

Let be honest to ourselves here, making money isn't as easy as some people will want to make us believe but it's also not as hard as some of us think. It's all about knowledge, which is the essence of this thread.

No one can give you what they don't have. Only those who preach what they do can help you to make money here.

With this thread, I wish to open our eyes to some secret opportunities in production business and how you can get started.

Please, I sell ebooks on formula and all, which you can confirm here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/
but just before you jump into conclusion, wait and understand the purpose of this thread.

Also, this thread might be slow but if you are patient you will be glad you stay tuned.

You don't have to comment if you do not have anything to say, just view and go. Please, don't spoil this thread.

If you open this thread and feel it's not for you, abeg walker go.
Re: Production Business Can Put Food On Your Table by Strongbest(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Every business has its own risk but any business that doesn't give you the grace to calculate and decide your risk is not worth going into.

For instance, if you have just 5k to invest in a business, what's the probability that you will get back your money and even make some profit on it?

Are you just going into the business because you see others doing it or you have made your own research and discovered the business is something you can also do considering your location and its surroundings?

These first 2 questions are very important and you must have answers to them before you in jump into the business.

Every business that will succeed must meet the needs of a particular people.

In fact, production business is all about producing things that people need.

If you produce things people don't need you won't sell. meaning, it's important to know exactly what people need before going into production.

Stay tuneds please..............Strongbest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDM Lagos Shipping/ib-ovat GROUP Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall Victim!!! / Tellco Off-grid Solar Power Solution ’ll Create Employment Opportunities / Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.