Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Like Jealous Possesive Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Jealous Possesive Men (6176 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / We Are Twin Brothers, We Married The Same Wife And There Is Nothing Like Jealous / She Is Always Jealous And Possesive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by ehinmowo: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
boyjo:
It is my friend o grin

Jealous men; she says she likes them and thinks they are cute. She says she has never dated one and would love to date one.
She thinks having someone super obsessed about you is super cute and romanticgrin
Why would they be that way if not out of love for you? grin
She says she has not felt true love yet "talkless" having an obsessed lover. She is hopelessly longing for one.

This is why God doesn't answer every prayer oo. Well she cud end up losing her life in the hand of a possessive man. However, there is an exception to every rule. I wish her good luck
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2018
ehinmowo:

This is why God doesn't answer every prayer oo. Well she cud end up losing her life in the hand of a possessive man. However, there is an exception to every rule. I wish her good luck

grin grin
That means say you dey equate Possesive to violence? Abi the two must walk together; possessive and violent?
*Your answer can save a life*
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by folake4u(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Seriously I HATE jealous and overly obsessed guys. I mean why get jealous when you know we both have a deep connection with each other.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Seriously I HATE jealous and overly obsessed guys. I mean why get jealous when you know we both have a deep connection with each other.

Maybe when you experience it, you will feel differently.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2018
boyjo:

Maybe when you experience it, you will feel differently.

Oga, I've experienced love before and I don't like jealous guys. Trust me, it irks me.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Oga, I've experienced love before and I don't like jealous guys. Trust me, it irks me.

Hm, have you ever dated a non-jealous guy?
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Barzinime(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
your friend is a bit weird
she may have her reasons tho
Jealous guys are let me say 90% loyal,but we they see any sign of just flirting not actual cheating may lead to unforeseen occurrences. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by ehinmowo: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
boyjo:

grin grin
That means say you dey equate Possesive to violence? Abi the two must walk together; possessive and violent?
*Your answer can save a life*

EVERY possessive guy end up losin his cool and it's mostly brutal. because in d end, even d lady dt wished for possessive guy will be bored to the neck and dt will be d beginning of friction.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
boyjo:

Oh! Hahaha...your jealousy don already kick? She like you sha. Oga, you be the loyal type?
if she loyal....why not

1 Like

Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by patosky3310(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
boyjo:

Oga, you loyal? She no dey joke with loyalty o grin

I dey very loyal.

1 Like

Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Kimcutie: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
I prefer my girl to be jealous and possessive. But I wouldn't wish that to a girl.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kimcutie:
I prefer my girl to be jealous and possessive. But I wouldn't wish that to a girl.
Run from jealous people.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by mikejj(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin Op u for put her pix ....make u c jealous men from birth..
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Kimcutie: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Run from jealous people.
Why? Give me reasons.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kimcutie:
Why? Give me reasons.
To avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Kimcutie: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
MhisTahrah:
To avoid stories that touch.
Ok.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Barzinime:
your friend is a bit weird
she may have her reasons tho
Jealous guys are let me say 90% loyal,but we they see any sign of just flirting not actual cheating may lead to unforeseen occurrences. grin grin grin

@bold, that is good news o.

*I was banned from this section
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Barzinime(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nawa oo, is that so?
still waiting to experience such
boyjo:

@bold, that is good news o.

*I was banned from this section
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Barzinime:
Nawa oo, is that so?
still waiting to experience such

Oh that`s easy. You may be spared the first time. `Just commit the error again and you may experience your first ban cheesy grin
I was trying to reply a comment here with a meme using the Naraland link method , I copied the wrong link of the picture from Google and it was damn too long. As soon as I submitted the comment, it was deleted and I was banned (I could not post comment on romance section only. hough I have been banned completely from the whole of Nairaland before; I could not sign in, just view as a guest only.).
I have attached a pic of an example of the kind of link I posted and submitted.
So there you have it, you can try my method of getting a ban shocked grin grin grin cheesy

Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin Op u for put her pix ....make u c jealous men from birth..

Lol... grin Different kinds of people just dey this world sha.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2018
ehinmowo:

EVERY possessive guy end up losin his cool and it's mostly brutal. because in d end, even d lady dt wished for possessive guy will be bored to the neck and dt will be d beginning of friction.

Okay, put like this, I can relate.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Kimcutie:

Would you mind explaining the part in bold?
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by mikejj(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2018
boyjo:

Lol... grin Different kinds of people just dey this world sha.
haha
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by Kimcutie: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
boyjo:

Would you mind explaining the part in bold?
Because the guy can cause havoc than his female counterpart.
Re: I Like Jealous Possesive Men by boyjo: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Kimcutie:
Because the guy can cause havoc than his female counterpart.

Okay yeah. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A 6"3 Bodybuilder(pics) / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.