Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (56575 Views)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by madgoat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
What is cousin sister abeg?

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by wristbangle: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
That thing that made u and her lost communication over the years will happen again in Jesus Name.

Are u seeking for advice or opinion? If it's the latter, then the answer is incest. Completely abstain from communicating with her
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Akious2k2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Please do
If you insist... See below... Just for your information, since she's married already

These two Ayas are the key source:
ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻨﻜِﺤُﻮﺍ ﻣَﺎ ﻧَﻜَﺢَ ﺁﺑَﺎﺅُﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﻨِّﺴَﺎﺀِ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﻠَﻒَ ۚ ﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻓَﺎﺣِﺸَﺔً ﻭَﻣَﻘْﺘًﺎ ﻭَﺳَﺎﺀَ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻠًﺎ
And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married,
except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality
and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.
ﺣُﺮِّﻣَﺖْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﻮَﺍﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﻋَﻤَّﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺧَﺎﻟَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺕُ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺥِ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺕُ ﺍﻟْﺄُﺧْﺖِ ﻭَﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢُ
ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﺃَﺭْﺿَﻌْﻨَﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﻮَﺍﺗُﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺿَﺎﻋَﺔِ ﻭَﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺕُ ﻧِﺴَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺭَﺑَﺎﺋِﺒُﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﻓِﻲ ﺣُﺠُﻮﺭِﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﻧِّﺴَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢُ
ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﺩَﺧَﻠْﺘُﻢ ﺑِﻬِﻦَّ ﻓَﺈِﻥ ﻟَّﻢْ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻧُﻮﺍ ﺩَﺧَﻠْﺘُﻢ ﺑِﻬِﻦَّ ﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺟُﻨَﺎﺡَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺣَﻠَﺎﺋِﻞُ ﺃَﺑْﻨَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﺻْﻠَﺎﺑِﻜُﻢْ
ﻭَﺃَﻥ ﺗَﺠْﻤَﻌُﻮﺍ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺄُﺧْﺘَﻴْﻦِ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﻠَﻒَ ۗ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻏَﻔُﻮﺭًﺍ ﺭَّﺣِﻴﻤًﺎ
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters,
your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your
brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers
who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives'
mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born]
of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not
gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited
are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and
that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for
what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and
Merciful.
Surat An-Nisā' Aya 22-23.
Allah prohibited 14 classes of women, 7 due to blood relationship, and
7 for others.
Those because of blood relationship are:
Mothers: every female ancestor for you no matter how high her
level is (note that she might on the side of your father too, for
example, your father's mother).
Daughters: every female descendant of you no matter how low
her level is (again, note that she might be on the side of your
son, for example, your son's daughter).
Sisters: every female that share you your father or mather (or
both of them).
Aunts: both
Sisters of every male ancestor for you (even on the side of
your mother, such as the sister of your mother's father),
and
Sisters of every female ancestor for you (even on the side
of your father, such as the sister of your father's mother).
Nieces: every female descendant of your brothers and sisters, no
matter how low her level is (this count 2 out of 7). This
completes the list of women prohibited because of blood
relationship.
Now we come to those prohibited because of milk relationship
(breastfeeding), there is a basic hadith here:
The Prophet said about Hamza's daughter, "I am not legally
permitted to marry her, as foster relations are treated like blood
relations (in marital affairs). She is the daughter of my foster
brother."
ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻢُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻫَﻤَّﺎﻡٌ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﺎﺩَﺓُ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺟَﺎﺑِﺮِ ﺑْﻦِ ﺯَﻳْﺪٍ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﻋَﺒَّﺎﺱٍ ـ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻋﻨﻬﻤﺎ ـ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺒِﻲُّ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻓِﻲ ﺑِﻨْﺖِ ﺣَﻤْﺰَﺓَ " ﻻَ ﺗَﺤِﻞُّ ﻟِﻲ، ﻳَﺤْﺮُﻡُ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺿَﺎﻉِ ﻣَﺎ
ﻳَﺤْﺮُﻡُ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺴَﺐِ، ﻫِﻲَ ﺑِﻨْﺖُ ﺃَﺧِﻲ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺿَﺎﻋَﺔِ ."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2645 (with many, many other riwayat [versions] ).
And, depending on that hadith, there is a basic rule in Shariaa:
ﻳﺤﺮﻡ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺿﺎﻉ ﻣﺎ ﻳﺤﺮﻡ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺴﺐ
What's prohibited (for marriage) because of milk relationship are
the same as what's prohibited because of blood relationship.
Other translation: Marriage prohibition because of milk
relationship is similar to marriage prohibition because of blood
relationship.
Now if a woman breastfeeds a boy, then she is considered (in marital
affairs) as his own mother, and blood-relationship prohibition rules are
applied with all of her family. And the husband of this woman at the
time she breastfed the boy is considered (in marital affairs) as his
own father, and (again) blood-relationship prohibition rules are applied
with all of his family.
Also milk sisters are prohibited, they're every female breastfed by
your (blood) mother or your mother in law (your father's wife). And
she is considered (in maritial affairs) as your own sister.
But , the amount of breastfeeding that makes these rules applied is
not the same for all scholars, and I'm not going to explain this now.
(general speaking two pleasing breadfeeds are enough to make these
rules applied).
Now we come to those prohibited because of affinity, they're:
Wife's mothers: every female ancestor of the wife. And they
become prohibited just if the marriage contract is made (even
before any intercourse).
Wife's daughters: every female descendant of man's wife from
another husband. At the condition of making an intercourse with
this wife, i.e, marriage contract is not enough to prohibit these
daughters, an intercourse is needed to make the prohibition
applied.
Daughters in law: the wife of any male descendant, no matter
how low her level is.
Milk Sons' wives: wives of man's milk sons (the rule of milk
prohibition applies here).
Mother in law: the wife of any male ancestor, no matter how
high his level is. Also these three classes have some differences
in scholars' views, in affairs of intercourse or just marriage
contract... etc. But again, I'm not going to discuss these now.
Sisters of current wives: a man is not allowed to marry two
sisters at the same time, if he marry a woman, then all of her
sisters are temporarily prohibited for him. If she die, or they
divorce, then her sisters become un-prohibited for him, he can
marry any of them (after the divorce period ﻋﺪﺓ of the wife is
over).
And finally, of course he can't marry a married woman! if she divorce,
then he can marry her after her divorce period ﻋﺪﺓ is over.
Sources: Tafseer Al Qurtubi, Ahkam Al-Quran by Ibn Arabi, and
Ahkam Al-Quran by Alkia Alharrasi (may Allah be merciful to them
all). Especially Tafseer Al Qurtubi 5 [105-134].
P.S: this is not a complete list or explanation, for example, I've not
mentioned prohibited slave females (because there is no slavery
anymore, thank Allah, and because they're very few), and I haven't
mentioned some rare cases. If I want to explain and take care of
every case and scholar view, this post could run into pages (full of
information not interesting for everybody).
5 Just a note: Slavery still exists in present days. Quoting from
Wikipedia : " There are more slaves today than at any point in
history, remaining as high as 12 million to 27 million. " Muslim
people (e.g. in Sudan and Mauritania) are suffering from this
wrongdoing. – overcoder Jul 7 '12 at 7:48
1 Very concisely put, @TamerShlash, the part about the ascendants and
descendants. Worth marking this answer as favourite! – Najeeb Feb
25 '14 at 10:28
1 @overcoder not so sure if it can be attributed to Islam or not. Major
Islamic countries don't have slaves. – Honey Jun 3 '17 at 16:43
add a comment
share improve this answer
answered
Jul 7 '12 at 4:00
Tamer Shlash
5,925 ● 2 ● 15 ● 55
1 In the aye (verse) below , Quran says who you cannot marriage:
ﺣُﺮِّﻣَﺖْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﻮَﺍﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﻋَﻤَّﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺧَﺎﻟَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺕُ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺥِ ﻭَﺑَﻨَﺎﺕُ ﺍﻟْﺄُﺧْﺖِ ﻭَﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺗُﻜُﻢُ
ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﺃَﺭْﺿَﻌْﻨَﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﻮَﺍﺗُﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺿَﺎﻋَﺔِ ﻭَﺃُﻣَّﻬَﺎﺕُ ﻧِﺴَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺭَﺑَﺎﺋِﺒُﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﻓِﻲ ﺣُﺠُﻮﺭِﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﻧِّﺴَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢُ
ﺍﻟﻠَّﺎﺗِﻲ ﺩَﺧَﻠْﺘُﻢ ﺑِﻬِﻦَّ ﻓَﺈِﻥ ﻟَّﻢْ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻧُﻮﺍ ﺩَﺧَﻠْﺘُﻢ ﺑِﻬِﻦَّ ﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺟُﻨَﺎﺡَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﺣَﻠَﺎﺋِﻞُ ﺃَﺑْﻨَﺎﺋِﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﺻْﻠَﺎﺑِﻜُﻢْ
ﻭَﺃَﻥ ﺗَﺠْﻤَﻌُﻮﺍ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺄُﺧْﺘَﻴْﻦِ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﻠَﻒَ ۗ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻏَﻔُﻮﺭًﺍ ﺭَّﺣِﻴﻤًﺎ ٤: ٢٣
Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters,
sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters,
sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-
sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your
guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no
prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives
of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in
wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for
Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-
share improve this answer
answered
Feb 9 '14 at 7:46
abdolah
625 ● 1 ● 8 ● 14
edited
Jan 6 '16 at 10:53
ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺻﻞ ﻋﻠﯽ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻭ ﺁﻝ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ
8,527 ● 5 ● 35 ● 106

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by thoniann(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
You're an idiot....
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by bejeria101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wetin be cousin sister bikonu?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by ChristineC: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
??
What is cousin sister?
She's either you cousin or your sister?

How's your waec result?

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by madgoat(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Matured minds please advise

Straff her and clean mouth. Nothing tastes better than free pussy.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
cool
SoapQueen:

Incest! Hear me "Terminate this mission"!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Krisddon: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Point of correction! Female cousin not cousin sister.
Advise: don't give in. talk to her about the implications of incest and avoid her much as you can.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by package7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Purely iranu abacha �����

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Julivas(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Please don't ever give it any thought, just shun her right away. God help you.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by clemz85(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm! I have had such experience with a step sister - married now,

She was the one who remembered details of our child hood naughtiness

I don't know while these things happens

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by 1stola: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

How old are you?
What is the meaning of "cousin sister"?
So Shameful how some people can be so dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by dhabrite(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
I quite understand whats happening with the OP.

While growing up, there was a scandal or let me say a taboo happened. Cousins had sex and they were teenagers, the girl mother caught them in the act and beat the hell out of them.

Fast forward to the OP's case, since it didn't happen in your teenage years, the more reason it shouldn't happen now, since you guys are matured and married. It would be a disgrace and of course a taboo.

Nevertheless, one has to be on guard. Stay clear away from her, the devil is looking for whom to devour. Don't be a victim.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by finchcole: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
angry angry sad devil is dancing awilo with your life..........lol

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

She's my uncle's daughter from my grandmother's step wife
wow.. Okay
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
HOw do you sleep with your cousin? My brain cannot fathom it.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by CarlosTheJackal: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Very distant cousin. you can go ahead to enjoy yourself with her.

i know what's in your mind and i will encourage you

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by sarcasticdude(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
[/color]nothing wey i no see on NL OP life is about choices like in economics, human wants is unlimited so u draw up a SCALE OF PREFERENCE; are u willing to sacrifice ur sweet married life for an illicit and morally wrong affair or not?[color=#000000]

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by mainboy247(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls just let her know that u guys re blood related.nd dnt ever think of having a fling wit her.enjoy ur wife let she enjoys her...perhaps, coach her on how she can make her marriage a success.gracia
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by faithfull18(f): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Take a look at my profile or signature...
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guy go enjoy urself nobody go know just like how some random dude go also enjoy ur wife without you knowing.

So bro go enjoy urself after all karma is a bitch, and who knows hell might be waiting for you in d after life too grin

fuvking retard, you are a disgrace to real married men worldwide

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by darqly(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
What the hell is a cousin sister? Check your dictionary and let us know who a cousin sister is angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Kuulest(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tell her it's never going to happen. Stand your ground, you're her elder bro.
Perhaps, u sef dey feel...

But I think you shouldn't be bothered at all. Afterall, you the elderly.

If she persists, relate it to your parents or hers. It's something you'll never want to lose your HOME to. If you understand what I mean.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Na on top your head that tool go land shocked
grin grin

I love to have fun my bro. cheesy
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Mrnoniz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by abeggnow: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

there is no such thing as cousin sister, she either your cousin or your sister but not both

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by MimiShopping: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Every guy once had a female cousin that once loved them amorously...some resisted, some did crazy things they are now regretting, some played along and still regretting

dont feel too special, it is common with ladies to have this romantic feelings with one or two close males thats always close to them....it maybe their cousin brother, their nephew, their uncle, their teacher, their pastor, their colleague, their boss, their course mate or class mate.....dont think u are a hero, it is normal, at least every guy I know including myself had female cousin or cousins who once loved them, move on to avoid destroying your future out of stupid cravings

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Itzpaul(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Such temptation is everywhere, my was'nt my cousin oo buh sha we relate to each other any way, i was just about to date her sha,just after that although notin happen sha buh till now she want me to enter her i just resist her dis day bcs dat's a taboo to me, in other way just remove ur mind and live on bro...and u know devil's plan na she come the even get big butty and so attracted to me oo..kai thunder fire devil jare..am living for Good abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Rajosh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
You know what she wants and you know it's not right. what other advice do you want again? how to do it secretly?

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

The degree of separation is 'tolerable'. From a legal standpoint, check this out:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

Your relationship would be completely legal. And there'd be less possible health complications in case you both had kids.

But then, both of you are already married. Aren't you happy in your marriage? Also, consider the cultural implications. Are you ready for the stigma attached with a sexual relationship with your half-first cousin? Idk, I think you should just let go of the crazy idea.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by MimiShopping: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
clemz85:
Hmm! I have had such experience with a step sister - married now,

She was the one who remembered details of our child hood naughtiness

I don't know while these things happens
It is a very common trait among females. majority of females feel romantic attraction for one or two members of their family; cousins, uncles, nephews, step-brothers, etc, I think women are wired very weirdly cos most times, a more handsome and awesome guy will be asking them out outside, but they will prefer to indulge in incest with their blood brothers, cousins and close males, its still a mystery sha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.