Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (56586 Views)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Diso60090(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Matured minds please advise

Clap for your self for being the gentleman that you are idiot
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by fowlyansh181(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

She's my uncle's daughter from my grandmother's step wife
if your heart was pure and you didn’t want anything to happen, you won’t answer this. Stop leading that girl on
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by ghettochild4u(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
esthy86:
don't mistakenly give in to such impending unwarranted taboo,dntl let de devil use u ,fear woman

what's a taboo?
how did Adam n eve children had their own children
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by upuphim(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Provide for her all necessary comfort to enable her overcome the husband's 'wickedness' as a relation but never SEX comfort. Remember, there are always two sides of s story, you have only heard from her.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by ehinmowo: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Hmmmm! Pls avoid dt situation at every cost.....and avoid every tempting encounter
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Akuamia247: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
You're matured and intelligent I love you're write up, Keep it up.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by isybeke(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Am sure u don't need anyone to tell you its wrong and abominable, pls avoid her and run
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by briggz09(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Both you and your cousin are mad... Case closed
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by inana2018: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Please is now time for you to teach her morality. teach her the word of God that adultery is condemnable. Is an abomination. You too should know that you are at the edge of commiting incest a terrible sin that will speak even to your tenth generation. your unborn children will not forgive you if you bring that curse on them. It is a CURSE. BE warned.

Don't just shun her without teaching her the basics of morals because if she did not do it with you she will with another person.

thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Bryan88(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[color=#990000][/color]

Well, probably her G-string sha grin

But joke aside...She must be juz bored sha, u better stay away from that kind of fire, it can burn u to death..

not jst to death... but to ashes too.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by mexzony: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Sometimes people ask the questions that they should not even entertain. You sound like you want this so stop wasting our time.
You and I know there are some things that should not even be allowed to germinate not to talk of growing. Are you looking for some form of justification eventually you do stuff with her. ?
Is that why you are asking for advice?
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Gangster1ms: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

It's normal.. i can't tell u how many of my cousins pestered for it even up till now. I fell for one tho i was a kid then.. not up to 10yrs of age then. She was older than me by 2yrs and she has been all over me. Then one day she said to me that tonight we are going to do something(it was an igbo word) but i didn't understand what it meant then. Thinking it was just one of those children play i said okay.. and becos we usually sleep on the same bed with my grandma it happened. Didn't understand what was that and what it meant till later in life it dawned on me that i had sex with my cousin. We became distant from each other... now she married we are no longer distant cos i feel she loves her husband so much grin
Now 2 are still on the matter.. these are younger cousins. 20yrs and 22yrs of age. One of them gets very jealous if she see me with another girl on social media or real life.. the day i talked and flirted with her friend in her presence, she got so angry and refused to talk to me for months. Her friend was now afraid of relating with me.. na so i take miss that her friend beautiful big yansh then. That her friend and i are now relating with each other secretly. wink
So OP u just have to avoid the cousin.. don't reply her chat or call unless it's very important.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Y rant over my matter?

Goat

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Y rant over my matter?

Goat

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Don’t play her chat unless it's very important

gangster1ms

Noted
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
mexzony:

Sometimes people ask the questions that they should not even entertain. You sound like you want this so stop wasting our time.
You and I know there are some things that should not even be allowed to germinate not to talk of growing. Are you looking for some form of justification eventually you do stuff with her. ?
Is that why you are asking for advice?

Swerve
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
inana2018:
Please is now time for you to teach her morality. teach her the word of God that adultery is condemnable. Is an abomination. You too should know that you are at the edge of commiting incest a terrible sin that will speak even to your tenth generation. your unborn children will not forgive you if you bring that curse on them. It is a CURSE. BE warned.

Don't just shun her without teaching her the basics of morals because if she did not do it with you she will with another person.

thanks.

Noted! I appreciate
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Clap for your self for being the gentleman that you are idiot

Who is this wasted sperm
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generals06:

What happened to your former moniker and diary? I was enjoying it. You were talking about how the guys you have slept with have wrecked you by infusing you with all sorts of spiritual ill lucks and exchanges. And your life seemed to stall. Stagnancy

So how you are you managing the situation now? grin

You even said you want someone who will assist you in building your spiritual life so that you can bounce back and correct the wrongs of the past. grin

Are you still interested in the assistance? grin
Umm your tone and use of words is a far exaggeration. Never once did I say ‘they’ have wrecked me or my life was stagnant. That can never be the case. I was talking in general terms and talked about staying celibate, not because of anyone in particular, but a personal choice.

Yeah my spiritual life is slowing getting back on track, and I’m on the path to where I want to be. Any more questions?
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Safiaa:
Umm your tone and use of words is a far exaggeration. Never once did I say ‘they’ have wrecked me or my life was stagnant. That can never be the case. I was talking in general terms and talked about staying celibate, not because of anyone in particular, but a personal choice.

Yeah my spiritual life is slowing getting back on track, and I’m on the path to where I want to be. Any more questions?

Smh undecided
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Smh undecided
what
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generals06:

Oh ok. Better understood now. grin

So how has the journey been? How long have you been celibate for now? grin
Personal.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Safiaa:
Personal.

Ok modified. Check the last question again. grin
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generals06:

Ok modified. Check the last question again. grin
soon.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by McCobble(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm! shyte like this happens, while growing up in the SW, I attended same secondary school with my cousin, i happened to be the older one and in senior class, I was the "Mob boss" protecting his familia, nobody dare bully her, she became very found of me and started scaring girls away from me, i didn't bother then cuz I thought she was just protecting my interest. Fast forward to 12 years letter (man don chop -up), We met at my mum burial and we exchange address, she came to Lagos for her NYSC and started staying with me in my 2 bedroom flat, each time i come home with a gal, oh boy my cousin will make sure she pick a fight with her. after fighting with 2 different ladies, I confronted her and I was not prepared for what came out of her, "I am in love with you and I don't care what the world say" I got scared and left the house and started staying with my friend. I managed the situation by renting an apartment for her, and drum it to her that I will rather die than commit incest. We are no more as close as we were those days anymore and it still hurts.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by sapeleboi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
hmmm tripping for who?
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Kyllahmc(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
same here... my female cousins seem to have sexual interest for me... though when I we were younger i used to give in,,, wetin I sabbi then?
but we are all adults now yet these girls are still not showing any sign of stopping even the married once...
well I simply run!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Safiaa:
what

Nothing much ...

Your supposed rejuvenated faith makes me SMH wink

Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.