Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,367,046 members, 5,260,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 12 November 2019 at 08:20 PM

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (67531 Views)

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Gullah: 11:38am On Jul 11
Pope is not God, Jesus is our standard and not the pope
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Maxi3k(m): 11:42am On Jul 11
Gullah:
Pope is not God, Jesus is our standard and not the pope
your Jesus drank wine and always went partying with harlots and tax collectors

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.