Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

2017 Npower A Fraud? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower A Fraud? (981 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like A Fraud in your workplace? / Is Npower 2017 A Fraud? / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Npower A Fraud? by godliman: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE 2017 NPOWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION? IS NPOWER HYBERNATING WHY THE MYSTERIOUS SILENCE. I AM BEGINNING TO SUSPECT A POLITICAL GIMMICK OR FRAUD.
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by johnbuck81(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
godliman:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE 2017 NPOWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION? IS NPOWER HYBERNATING WHY THE MYSTERIOUS SILENCE. I AM BEGINNING TO SUSPECT A POLITICAL GIMMICK OR FRAUD.
o yes.... it is a fraud or let em prove us wrong by releasing the final list now.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by jacyhelen(f): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
godliman:
I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by jacyhelen(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by godliman: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
jacyhelen:

I WILL NEVER SAY AMEN TO THAT PRAYER CAUSE I AM NOT ONE OF THEM
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by talk2emma: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Op welcome to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
OP, am not sure you are in Nigeria. Didn't you hear what Afolabi Imokhude said last week during the live chat on facebook. He said, the reason why they never released the final list is, the senate is yet to pass the budget. If they employ us without paying, we are going to complain. He said, in a fortnight time they will release the list.
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by adeememman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
OP, am not sure you are in Nigeria. Didn't you hear what Afolabi Imokhude said last week during the live chat on facebook. He said, the reason why they never released the final list is, the senate is yet to pass the budget. If they employ us without paying, we are going to complain. He said, in a fortnight time they will release the list.
My friend, the program started last year. (Npower 2017) not 2018. Those people are not serious. My PVC is intact
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Okay oo... I hope your PVC do wonders.
adeememman:

My friend, the program started last year. (Npower 2017) not 2018. Those people are not serious. My PVC is intact
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by adeememman(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Okay oo... I hope your PVC do wonders.
Let your bubu and pastor do the right thing. We brought them in in 2015 so we don't deserve this kinda treatment even as youths. After all he told the whole world we are lazy.
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by Rootprof(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
On 10th of this month in a facebook chat Them say Mr Afolabi said the list will be out in 2 weeks.
Today is 19th six days to go. Till then .
Re: 2017 Npower A Fraud? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2018
adeememman:

Let your bubu and pastor do the right thing. We brought them in in 2015 so we don't deserve this kinda treatment even as youths. After all he told the whole world we are lazy.
Haha... Even if Jesus or Muhammed or Buddha be the president you will still complain. You better find a way out and stop waiting for the government to do thingou.s for y

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Applied For UBA Graduate Trainee Program / Lost Between This Choices / SUSDEVI Application Portal Has Been Reopened -see Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.