Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House (44861 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Brugo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Typical biafran girl. Cantankerous and delusional.

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by sparkyJ: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
what a bad head of house. someone who neva won it all along was finally favoured by biggie to become HOH & see hw she misuse d power thereof. Cee C cant b a good leader if she continues dat way in life. Integrity & arrogance are two diff tings dat shdnt b intertwined. Arrogance & pride will always mare oda good virtues in a person be it male or female. One can have a good case but handles it wit a wrong approach. Its normal to get angry wen offended but arrogance, pride, & rebellion will earn u more enemies in life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And you support it sir
yes...
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bad publicity is healthy

Haters just taking this babe to space.

She real and ain't minding 45. Self acclaimed real men have been reduced to nothing cos of 45

Give it to her, she deserves some accolades. That's a lady!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tripleclick:
Shut up! That drama not real life.. She is the reason why BBN is getting my attention and that's the beauty of it.. It is like saying patience ozokwor is wicked in real life cus of her wicked role in movies

Shut up you slowpoke!

It's a reality show & this is who she wants us to believe that she is. it's not 100% drama like Nollywood so stop displaying your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am patiently waiting for CeeC's stupid sister to come and defend her more stupid sister's actions.

I'm so certain this is how she treats her own husband considering the fact that she says she trained CeeC.

CeeC learnt being worse than a monster from the best.

Hello! You a low lifer who detest when women speak.

You ignored the trigger and took support of your fellow because you believe the opposite gender has no voice. Is she married? Clearly opened up her pains. African man. Better relocate to the village where such doctrines are in vogue. It's 2018 man, let the lady clear the air.

You ain't even picking on the male multiple gossiped who makes a TV entertainment by just gossiping. Ain't you ashamed we both males

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Shut up you slowpoke!

It's a reality show & this is who she wants us to believe that she is. it's not 100% drama like Nollywood so stop displaying your ignorance.

STFU! That girl is damp fvcking real. The men there are slaves cos of 45, she pulls it out as it ought to do. What's the hate? Cos she is a woman subduing MEN. It tells you much about us as males. That girl is the reelest, No one can take that away from her . Herself!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

STFU! That girl is damp fvcking real. The men there are slaves cos of 45, she pulls it out as it ought to do. What's the hate? Cos she is a woman subduing MEN. It tells you much about us as males. That girl is the reelest, No one can take that away from her . Herself!

Well, since you admire her attitude so much, I pray that you end up marrying a woman who behaves exactly like Cee-C and that you'll also have sisters-in-law like her. Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Well, since you admire her attitude so much, I pray that you end up marrying a woman who behaves exactly like Cee-C and that you'll also have sisters-in-law like her. Enjoy!!

Amen!

Not a fool who gets subdued at everything I say. Or one who is scared to look into my eyes and say it could be better. A stumbler I need, not a slowpoke I could tell to pee on her pants even when she is pressed.

Give it to that girl. She knows her worth.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by faithfull18(f): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Visit my profile or take a look at my signature....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Tripleclick(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Shut up you slowpoke!

Indeed! Foo**l drama is drama.. When you got cameras all around you..and 45mil price tag... Am sure u can't show up all your true self
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Tripleclick(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brugo:
Typical biafran girl. Cantankerous and delusional.

grin
brave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
Take it or leave it, she's most talked about person in this BBNaija 2018!
Doesn't change the fact that she is of a bar character as a single Lady
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
Take it or leave it, she's most talked about person in this BBNaija 2018!
Doesn't change the fact that she is of a bad character as a single Lady

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Tripleclick:
Indeed! Foo**l drama is drama.. When you got cameras all around you..and 45mil price tag... Am sure u can't show up all your true self
People insulting themselves cuz of someone who doesn't know them... Smhfaou
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Hello! You a low lifer who detest when women speak.

You ignored the trigger and took support of your fellow because you believe the opposite gender has no voice. Is she married? Clearly opened up her pains. African man. Better relocate to the village where such doctrines are in vogue. It's 2018 man, let the lady clear the air.

You ain't even picking on the male multiple gossiped who makes a TV entertainment by just gossiping. Ain't you ashamed we both males
Doesn't call for insult even if u r her sister. Admir she was wring and move on with life please.. Cee c won't share d money with any of you neither willshe share her fame.. You never wondered why none of her family members, even her sister didnt show up...
Keep fighting for her you all... Wish y'all luck
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Tripleclick:

I feel so sorry for you, you're nothing but an imbecíle!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Printerscanner: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
I hope she doesn't become famous

She may become a famous prostitute like Roman Goddess, Corsy Ojiakor, Daniel Okeke, Iyabo Ojo, e. t. c.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by adetes: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2018
This girl doesn't deserve to go this far, she's nt making sense in the house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by iamdapsyj(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Bigbrother go soon reveal ceec as a fake house mate last last.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by ajimega: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2018
PcNnews:
They been unfair to CeeC
SERIOUSLY
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Francis95(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Profitsng:
Noted.
......... Clean s6 edge for sale.
how much bro?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Profitsng(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Francis95:

how much bro?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Francis95(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Profitsng:
I'm still saving up for it... that's the phone I wanna buy I have 40k now....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by aycorporat(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
ajepako:
Will l be tagged unpatriotic if l said l never watched a minutes of this show?

What or who is Cee CEe, Toby or Alex?

I'm with you on this sweet sis.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by casby: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

she is real, she is real, her character is too bad, God fobid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.