Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) (701 Views)

Lady Before And After Photo Will Leave You Mouth Open (pictures) / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
A burn survivor Yinka Mathews has taken to IG to share her testimony with followers.

Yinka who survived a gas explosion a while back, shared before an after photos of herself, penning down a short message to herself in the process.

In one of the photos, Yinka wrote;

The strongest woman I know! Burns survivor! Queen #wcw

In another she wrote;

I want to thank my Lord and savior Jesus for saving my life from gas explosion. It’s the most traumatic and horrific thing I have been through. I give God all the glory that my story can inspire anyone facing the trauma of fire & burns. The healing process is long and painful but never give up. God is not a respecter of person, he healed me and will heal all that diligently seek him thanks.

See The Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/burn-survivor-shares-her-before-and-after-photo-pics/

Lalasticlala
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) by Abbeyme: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
But Makeup is involved
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) by Abbeyme: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
I bet her to immerse her face in a swimming pool for 5 mins, the truth shall then be revealed.
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Before And After Photo (Graphic Pics) by tspouse(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari fighting corruption

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu / Plus-size Woman Whose Pre Wedding Photos Went Viral Is Now A Mother Of Two / A Citizen Reacted To Offa Armed Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.