Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60324 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
wow that's huge......but he never approached u?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by DavidEsq(m): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love, including almost converting to Islam.

Life though.

I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
So u didn't read that part of the scriptures that says "don't be unequally yoked with an unbeliever abi

3 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2018
DavidEsq:

So u didn't read that part of the scriptures that says "don't be unequally yoked with an unbeliever abi

You didn't read the part of the Scriptures that said it is wrong to commit formication, abi?

5 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Kobicove(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I bought two shawarmas one Tuesday like that.
So my babe, with all her wisdom, decided to eat two of them.

grin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
She paid my bills to a point I thought I used jazz on her. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cheesy grin cheesy

Here to read lies cheesy

Greiboy come and share your Lie cheesy story
kikiki

Mine was saving up some money to buy expensive makeup for a girl for valentine only to realize the chick has a bobo. This happened in my early days in university. grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by VLongstrider(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
A tattoo that covered his whole back ......it was not love it was sheer madness.
LOL. I find this really amusing. So what happens to a painting so large should you guys eventually break up?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Shugavee(f): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2018
The craziest thing i hv done is fall my fone on the ground when my ex broke up with me on phone!! My new bb bold 5 !!

4 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by VLongstrider(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
This stalking is on a higher level sha, Ceec kinda level
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Olalan(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Really looking forward to the day my girl will do something out of this world in the name of love for me
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by VLongstrider(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Shugavee:
The craziest thing i hv done is fall my fone on the ground when my ex broke up with me on phone!! My new bb bold 5 !!

Its OK to let out your anger and frustration but you shoulda been sly and diplomatic na. Imagine if your mom hits you real hard, do you hit her in return? No. Instead, you suddenly realize an innocent 5year old kid is shouting and you smack his head or you miraculously discover a plastic empty bucket is in your way and you kick it away. Similarly, you should have looked for a Nokia torchlight to smash instead of your new bold 5.

6 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Shugavee(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
VLongstrider:

Its OK to let out your anger and frustration but you shoulda been sly and diplomatic na. Imagine if your mom hits you real hard, do you hit her in return? No. Instead, you suddenly realize an innocent 5year old kid is shouting and you smack his head or you miraculously discover a plastic empty bucket is in your way and you kick it away. Similarly, you should have looked for a Nokia torchlight to smash instead of your new bold 5.
didn't know what happened to me that day!! From my ear down to the ground!!! Couldn't hold my hurt then!!! cry
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by banre(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
nothing o...e b like sey i neva reach that level.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by VLongstrider(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Shugavee:
didn't know what happened to me that day!! From my ear down to the ground!!! Couldn't hold my hurt then!!! cry
But they say when you try to break up with a Nigerian girl, she tells you she's been planning to tell you that too.
Coincidentally, my immediate ex told me the same thing. Babe just said she's been thinking of breaking up too.

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by macsino: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
it shows DAT love na mongo park da mutual
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by banre(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love.

Life though.
I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
i see...
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by macsino: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2018
it shows DAT love na mongo park da mugu
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by binary007: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Well.. during my final year project... Half of my acknowledgement page went to her( Omolola), While God, My parents, My project supervisor, My lecturers, My close Friends, my siblings and I managed the other half. What could I say? we broke up before final clearance, So wisdom told me to reprint the acknowledgement page. I did! Gave God half of the page, Shared the other half among people that were worth it. I was glad I did.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
We were in different cities of about 45 kilometers apart. She called and a girl using my phone at the time answered the call and told her to hold on for me. She started raining curses on me saying the person who answered the call was my girlfriend. I responded in kind and she travelled down to my place 1 hour later.

When she arrived, she broke into my room and locked the door. I came back home by 11pm and found her sleeping. Makeup sex followed. It was a pretence by me because I had swore to break up with her before reaching the house that night. She travelled back the next morning. When I knew she must have reached her destination, I sent my breakup message to her. She arrived back at my place 1 hour later. She went to meet my parents to intercede for her. I pretended that I have forgiven her. At night, I refused to sleep on my bed beside her and she said we must sleep on same bed and make love. I left the house by 10pm to sleep in a friend's house. My parents told her my possible location and she found me there by 11pm. I left again for another friend's house unknown to my parents. She searched other possible locations of me till 1pm. The obsession is the strangest I've ever seen. With her fiery anger, I might be killed by her someday; that's why I left her.

27 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
VLongstrider:

LOL. I find this really amusing. So what happens to a painting so large should you guys eventually break up?

You can’t break up with someone you are not in a relationship with.

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Cadec007:
wow that's huge......but he never approached u?

I did not know him from Adam

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Stalking could be a sign of obsessive behaviour, but can I not stalk without being obsessed? Like stalking some job sites to see when jobs are posted, silently stalking an intelligent poster cuz your enjoy and learn everytime you read their posts. There just have to be a line

Books? Haven't been there in a long time. Music? I'd be dead without it. Gaming? I guess life drama's got me too shit. Football? What will I not give away to see my team play? Lol

Necessity and interest are not tthe same as obsession
You are doing the first two
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by folake4u(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Craziest thing? Nothing yet. Those who love me and who have loved me usually have sense. Most of them shaa.

shocked
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by folake4u(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2018
There are crazy things people do out of love for me on a daily basis from words of encouragement to making me smile, gifts etc. There's no "craziest ",all are monumental . cool
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:
I woke up one morning with a crazy urge to piss on her, she led me to the bathroom, knelt down and told me to let it out.
No man will try this shiit with me angry. Of course I will piss on you before you piss on me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Nothing crazy, I don't date crazy people.

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Shugavee(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2018
VLongstrider:

But they say when you try to break up with a Nigerian girl, she tells you she's been planning to tell you that too.
Coincidentally, my immediate ex told me the same thing. Babe just said she's been thinking of breaking up too.
lol we do that but not all the time!! That was my first heartbreak!! So u can imagine!!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
No man will try this shiit with me angry. Of course I will piss on you before you piss on me.

I agree. In fact said girl always talked about them all crazy stuffs I made her do. Stuffs she wouldn't normally do but enjoyed them nonetheless.

So for the right man, Chikita you would do more.

4 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Squeezed my balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:

I agree. In fact said girl always talked about them all crazy stuffs I made her do. Stuffs she wouldn't normally do but enjoyed them nonetheless.

So for the right man, Chikita you would do more.
I don't love foolishly, you can call me an opportunist.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by trippleKAY(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
a Tiv girl I meet on facebook sent me 20tubers of yam all the way from markurdi to Lagos just because I told her I felt like eating pounded yam one December like that lol. d babe no allow me rest ooo, make me find her come markurdi Hahaha

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't love foolishly, you can call me an opportunist.

It's allowed. I for one am very difficult to please, a girl
stressing and going out her way to please me is my ultimate ego trip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.