Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship (1540 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / Exchanging Saliva During Kissing / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by mimi4eva(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
what do you think of guys collected other gals numbers while they have a girlfriend
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by cuteass1(f): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2007
My boyfriend taking another girl's number??  hmm  hmm, let me think ,  well it depends on the atmosphere in which he did it, so let me take my time and elaborate my stand.

First of all, i've always believed in the word TRUST and what it can do for a/any relationship wink

If the girl(s) in question was a friend of his, ofcourse its fine. I don't expect him to be without female friends, and i'll rather know of the friends than saying its not ok, then he goes having them behind my back wink

If the girl(s) was some one he/we just ran into, in a shop, in a bar, in a party, in a ceremony or wherever, i would ofcourse behave myself there and then but on getting home or away from the scene i'll ask him what he thought he was doing asking for the girl's number.

now some people might call me naive but if he sincerely says he liked her as a friend then i'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him, afterall i don't carry him in my pocket the whole day so i just have to hold him to his words cool

In every situation, i like putting myself in the person's shoes, what if the next day i had to exchange numbers witha male friend and he didn't trust me and deep deep down i knew the person was just a friend?? cry cry
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by Kashif(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
@post,

you xpect him 2 b without female friends? Lets c undecided
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by mimi4eva(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2007
you xpect him 2 b without female friends?

i don't expect a guy not to have female friends, thats rather obsurd, but i find that they always fall into this catgorie:

1.girls that fancy him, that he meets randomly at parties or his friends female friends, he adopts them as his own,,  as in hes constantly going out of his way to make female friends, he loves flattering his ego,  and then he exchanges numbers so that they can flirt, on one occasion one of the girls kept txtn him 24 seven calling him for night time conversations? he never wants to draw the line and says it means no harm.

, so what does that mean
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by Cyclone5(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
Guys can have girls as friends but they should introduce their friends to their girlfriend surely. That shouldn't be that complicated.
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by sammyjl(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
:oYa'll just wasting your time, as long as there are girls out there, guys will always have them as friends or whatever and will definitley communicate. So please stop fooling yourselves cos u aint the only one.

If there is trust in a relationship, than why ya'll gotta trip?
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by mimi4eva(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
[ :oYa'll just wasting your time, as long as there are girls out there, guys will always have them as friends or whatever and will definitley communicate. So please stop fooling yourselves because u aint the only one.

If there is trust in a relationship, than why ya'll gotta trip?/quote]

Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by mimi4eva(f): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2007
think you refer the girls as generic, there are some friendly girls yes, platonic friends that truly want to be your friends and there are the ones that are looking for more that friendship, in this case he refuses to draw the line and i dont see the benefit of such freinds,, they are just an enemy of progress, n have a problem with him flirting with them because i find it undermining, so i am i asking for too much to ask him to stop ?
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by iice(f): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
depending on the situation, and our understanding. . .nwayz even if he has many girls numbers no biggie. If he spends all his time talking to them and exchanging txt, no biggie. He can date them! grin
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by Boome2(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
As long as he doesn't claim to be single and he introduces you to his female friends
Re: Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
mimi4eva:

i don't expect a guy not to have female friends, thats rather obsurd, but i find that they always fall into this catgorie:

1.girls that fancy him, that he meets randomly at parties or his friends female friends, he adopts them as his own,,  as in hes constantly going out of his way to make female friends, he loves flattering his ego,  and then he exchanges numbers so that they can flirt, on one occasion one of the girls kept txtn him 24 seven calling him for night time conversations? he never wants to draw the line and says it means no harm.

, so what does that mean
So girls know this and they still insist on keeping male friends?
Ha!
The female gender is a cunning species.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? / The past / Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.