Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja (42026 Views)

Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
dignity33:
see how hateful Nigeria can be and someone will tell me that Nigeria should be one.

I wasn't the one who casted the first stone. Mine is just a reaction and a defence of some sort if you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by hakimi1974(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
malware:
And in the previous thread about the boy, some tribal bigots were busy throwing abusive words on the North, thinking the boy is a Northerner. Igbos, come and carry your Almajiri pikin pls.
BIG SHAME on you, and all the people that liked this your senseless post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
The little boy is more hardworking than the Daura man that called some people lazy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
MChaze25:

Mr. Malware this is only one child against millions in the north including your block head uneducated Fulani man in Aso Rock disgracing his family name for generations to come.
[s]Its on front page coz its a rare situation.
Your people like this boy is a normal situation[/s]

In the first thread about the boy, the boy was mistaken for a Northerner, so can't tell me the cancelled.

Meanwhile, redirect the initial abuse on the North to the South-East before we continue, Mr. Potential drug pusher. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by lonelydora: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Oh! Sad!

This is a good cause let's try and reach out.

OP since you're in touch with them. you can as well set up a means on how they can be helped.

Lead the way.
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by gazza07(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
how can I get to reach dis family? I need the mom's number and I want admin to contact me directly on e-mail bewell4evar@gmail.com
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by MChaze25(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
malware:

Redirect the initial abuse on the North to the South-East before we continue, Mr. Potential drug pusher. grin
Talking to you is like giving a scholarship to a goat coz you will eventually chew your certificate!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by talk2percy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Ten06(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
creamyxz:
Mtn is giving there customer free browsing & free call to all network don't miss this have done mine.

Can only Subscribe once in a sim
You have started this your fraud again.
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
MChaze25:

Talking to you is like giving a scholarship to a goat coz you will eventually chew your certificate!!!

There you go again. Is there any sense in the above? grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Bsideboi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
malware:
And in the previous thread about the boy, some tribal bigots were busy throwing abusive words on the North, thinking the boy is a Northerner. Igbos, come and carry your Almajiri pikin pls.
you had to bring in tribalism to the thread this little boy's hope of getting a helper.Irrespective of the reason you brought it up...you should have let it pass as it will derail the purpose of creating the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Iceberg3: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
ecosanders:

Don't mind them... Too much Kanu urine in d brain.... Let them comman carry dia Almajiri....

grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by chloride6: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
veacea:
This is a lazy boy

A very lazy boy waiting for crude oil money

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
I think he is a product of one of these JJC runs gehs who got pregnant for a dude she cldnt tell or barely knew
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by truthfulmallam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
This boy will now suffer and grow up having no access to formal education, and tomorrow someone will then accuse him of not wanting to go to school and being lazy...

The thunder that will fire these evil people ehn ....
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bsideboi:
you had to bring in tribalism to the thread this little boy's hope of getting a helper.Irrespective of the reason you brought it up...you should have let it pass as it will derail the purpose of creating the thread.

The first thread about the boy was littered with abusive words on the North and nobody advocated for any form of assistance for the boy, because he was mistaken for a Northerner. Now is a payback time, because the advocates for assistance for the boy only swung to action when they discovered the boy to be a Southerner.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Youngadvocate(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
malware:

Your are the real #LazyNigerianYouths.

The boy didn't go begging. He was doing his own hustle to take care of his family.

That is what distinguishes Igbos and the rest. No matter the situation, they find a situation to survive.

The boy is just using his survival instinct properly and to the best of his capacity.

If it were your people, na plastic rubber them go carry dey do Bam biyala

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by justtoodark: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
does nigeria even have childcare sef....??
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by JideAmuGiaka: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
malware:

See who's talking. Watch as that little boy will be more prosperous than you're. Igbos are gifted.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by doctokwus: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Even a kid in Nigeria,unfortunate as it is,huzzles,yet Buhari calls them lazy.
This child is not somewhere begging with a plastic bowl,as the almajiris do up there,but trying to earn,though an unfortunate,hard,decent living for him and the mother!
Buhari's judgement will continue after the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Youngadvocate:

Your are the real #LazyNigerianYouths.

The boy didn't go begging. He was doing his own hustle to take care of his family.

That is what distinguishes Igbos and the rest. No matter the situation, they find a situation to survive.

The boy is just using his survival instinct properly and to the best of his capacity.

If it were your people, na plastic rubber them go carry dey do Bam biyala

When the boy was mistaken for a Northerner, nobody saw what he was doing as a hustle, your likes saw it from the angle of denying the child his right to education. Now that he's discovered to be of Igbo extraction, all praises are on his hustle.

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Enmas078(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
And one person go talk say Nigerian youths dey lazy
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is so bad
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by malware: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

See who's talking. Watch as that little boy will be more prosperous than you're. Igbos are gifted.

I'm not envious of him becoming more successful than me, so take back your words.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Obascoetubi: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
creamyxz:
Mtn is giving there customer free browsing & free call to all network don't miss this have done mine.

You can only Subscribe once in a sim
fake & u wana use am collect ppl's data
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by steveDpro: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please can you get the name of that family and possible contact information?

The mother in particular. Give us more information please, my heart is bleeding already. cry

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Awoleesu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don't get it! She's from Enugu state, she's a dropout, has a child then sleeps in the hostel's hall?

Does'nt she know her home town? Can't she farm @ the least?

This is reckless abandonment in the face of a challenge!
Our people should learn that begging is no virtue!

Tell that woman to get up, do something - farm, recycling, sales girl, just some work, and she should stop dehumanizing the innocent kid pls!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Awoleesu:
I don't get it! She's from Enugu state, she's a dropout, has a child then sleeps in the hostel's hall?

Does'nt she know her home town? Can't she farm @ the least?

This is reckless abandonment in the face of a challenge!
Our people should learn that begging is no virtue!

Tell that woman to get up, do something - farm, recycling, sales girl, just some work, and she should stop dehumanizing the innocent kid pls!
They are doing something already. The little boy is hawking bro hawking. All they need is a little help and I will gladly give it if I happen to get a direct link to them.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
where is the father?!!!

Alright I shall help, where is the GoFund me grin
Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by Awoleesu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
CaptJeffry:
They are doing something already. The little boy is hawking bro hawking. All they need is a little help and I will gladly give it if I happen to get a direct link to them.
Ok! And the mother? What's she doing?
At that tender age, that kid needs parental care & support, not exposure to harsh societal conditions.
I really don't understand why people choose to attract sympathy unnecessarily...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja by mustafa006: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sai BUHARI,sai BABA till 2085..quote me and die u bloody filthy maga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.