Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (41303 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Pardon any typos, incorrect grammars and all, I'm lobotomized as I write.

I was brought up from a Godly home. I couldn't hurt a fly. I lost my dad in 2013 and my mom wasn't financially capable to fend for me and my siblings. Everyone in the family abandoned us, from my dad's siblings to his cousins, including those he helped when he was alive.

I began to struggle in skul because of insuficient funds. I was very intelligent. I was the best in my class but I had to drop out because I couldn't cope anymore, I couldn't read and understand with an empty stomach.

When I dropped out I met this cute girl on an old chatting site (name witheld, clue: a South African owner dating site) and we got talking and we started dating in few weeks. I loved her so much that I could slap my mom to be with her.

One day she asked me to send her airtime lol me that was jobless and broke, so she told me how can I be broke and claim I have a girl friend. This inspired me and I started doing business same month and the first transaction I made 5k ( jeeeez 5k was like a million dollars to me then) and then some days after I made 20k in one day NOTE: IT WAS LEGIT NO FRAUD WHATSOEVER. I started growing financially and my girlfriend was very proud of me and vowed she will be with me for ever.

I started supporting my mom and siblings once in a while and then I entrolled in a university and single handedly paid my school fees and everything. I was sending my girlfriend about 10-20k every week for upkeep. I paid her hostel school fees from year 1 till year 4, she attended a private University so the fees was expensive but I did it for love. because of her I stopped taking care of my family, I abandoned them because she encourage me to do so indirectly. My mom cried bitterly several times and would tell me I am dating a witch but I'll yell at her and quarrel with my mom.

I tried to have sex with her severally but she told me she was a virgin and she will not have sex till she's married, wow this made me more in love with her so she used that as a weapon to keep me. I never cheated on her and I promised to marry her as a matter of fact I engage her.

Fast forward to 2016 we lodged in a Hotel just to chill and in the mid night my spirit said I should check her fone and read her whatsapp messages. Oh goddamn what I saw almost made me run mad. She was cheating on me with a guy that is richer than me. Dey even had sex damn I felt like killing her but I kept my cool and when she woke up I told her and we broke up for good. But damn I had spent millions on this bi*ch but I let her go.

I was traumatized, I felt like killing myself but what kept me alive was same year I had a contract with some west African countries and millions of Naira was coming in. Funnily enough same time we broke up I made couple millions from the contract and became a baller. I couldn't stay at home because I wasn't mentally fit due to what happened so I had to lodge in a Hotel and I spent heavily carrying different Girls, I could have sex with 4 Girls in a day, I started drinking and doing all sorts of things Although I was making more money from my contracts... I lodged in the hotel for up to 1 year without any investment, I did so just to keep myself busy and not do something stupid like taking my life. The contract crushed and money gone....

I was left with nothing and with shame I went back home and my mom and siblings embraced me and welcomed me back home and I narated all that happened. And the government changed the system of everything, I tried and tried but couldn't do anything to generate money from the west Africa countries. My mom started taking care of me.

I met one of the guys I helped when I was financially buoyant. Good news he had made money online and I asked him how he did it and he taught me all and I started and become a boss but this time with wisdom of Solomon. I have given my life to Christ, I now take care of my mom and siblings and God and been with me..

Now I am financially OK but I can never love again, I hate Girls. I wonder if I'll ever get married. I just dispise Girls. And for the first time I have not had sex for months.

I tried as much as possible to cut the story short. I can never love again sha... God did it and I am now bigger than my ex gf's bf, wiser and living my dreams. Glory be to God.

Push this to the front page let them know why we young rich n*ggas remain single even with all the cash.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2018
My advise to guys out there is, make it a priority to take good care of your family before any useless girl. Don't be decieved Girls nowadays are evil.

#selfmade #Geewire says so

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by konkonbilo(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by konkonbilo(m): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Congratulations bro angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by sirusX(m): 2:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Did you just compare yourself with your ex gf's boyfriend?? undecided That's a low point for me.... rather wish her well and move on. Life is too short to look back when there are better things ahead. Even if he was still richer, that doesn't define you

It's always a good thing to remember family....cz there are homes in which you always have them there for you despite what happens....especially those who pray on your behalf

You shouldn't let anyone determine your happiness, and learn to be strong through what life throws at you. All the sex in the world didn't make up for what you lost with your ex....that road has been taken by many

When you spend money on someone else, be convinced that it's money within your budget limit and not just to impress. Never assume that money equals loyalty from anybody

It's good that you're investing and built yourself strong...just take time and be open to other ladies around you. You never can tell when/where you meet a lady that becomes more than a blessing to you...and even thank God that your ex left you

You will then understand that everything you went through happened for a reason...and that lady you thought was was the best thing in your life was just a learning point to make you a better man

Grow in grace!!

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by okorro1(f): 2:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Lemme get this straight, your story is too long so I merely skimmed through buh you say God did it for you so you're now bigger than the guy, the girl cheated on you with abi? Lemme now ask you a question do you think God did it so you can live a half ass life? I don't think so � , God fixed you up so you can have better opportunities � so don't be lazying about being a monster, better get up find a good shirt and a tie maybe, put on good pants (don't look at me like that I mean trousers) and go out and find yourself a great lady there are so many out there... Remember you can't wear black everyday of your life just cos when you were little you lost a dear one so Oga bath, dress up nice, put on cologne and go out and stay out till you find a woman... Lemme coman be going now

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 19, 2018
I loved her so much that I could slap my mom to be with her.
You're very silly. This isn't love.

she told me how can I be broke and claim I have a girl friend. This inspired me and I started doing business same month

This is where you should have cut her off, but your dream of administering on her won't let you. Wrong source of inspiration...appreciated all the same.

I started growing financially and my girlfriend was very proud of me and vowed she will be with me for ever.
Smart girl...

I tried to have sex with her severally but she told me she was a virgin and she will not have sex till she's married

Very very smart girl. Some men wanna have sex with you, not because it's an act of love...but because it is a collateral to them. Something to console themselves with if the relationship doesn't go their way. Some ladies withhold the sex for same reason. Your ability to identify which category s/he falls into is wisdom...like that of Solomon.

She was cheating on me with a guy that is richer than me
There would always be someone richer than you. If you earn love and respect via money, try hard never to lose it. The money must increase exponentially... kiss

I was traumatized, I felt like killing myself but
Good you didn't...

I was left with nothing and with shame I went back home and my mom and siblings embraced me and welcomed me back home
Prodigal son, good you found your way home. Now you know the importance of family.

God did it and I am now bigger than my ex gf's bf

You're still hurting. In life's journey, we would hurt people and people will hurt us. How we handle the outcome would tell a lot 'bout our emotional intelligence/maturity. Let go of the grudge...you'll be glad you did. Treat people as an individual, not gender...race, tribe, religion or whatever.

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On Apr 19, 2018
U sabi lie eh

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by bouncin04(m): 4:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Cutehector:
U sabi lie eh
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by InfernoNig: 4:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Fake and unloyal girls everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by phemmyfour: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
2go master. Can any meaningful relationship com out of it

16 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by kdfinest(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2018
these gals aint loyal. But come to think of it, which online biz your friend introduced you to? I may have interest too oga, u can message here pls.

5 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by banio: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2018
99% of girls and guys date more than one person. So don't die or kill, it is what it is.

17 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by kdfinest(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2018
these gal aint loyal. By the way which online biz your friend introduced you to? Seems i have interest too, abeg reply me bro. Pm or wetin nairaland dey call am sef. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by 1zynnvn(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2018
lies lieS liES lIES LIES

32 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun push to the front page.

This is same reasons why my friends like Hush puppy, BNaira... Are still single... These ho*s ditched us when we were broke

4 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Come which business are you doing. That's what I'm interested in

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:
My advise to guys out there is, make it a priority to take good care of your family before any useless girl. Don't be decieved Girls nowadays are evil.

#selfmade #Geewire says so
That one Na for your own pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
That one Na for your own pocket.
they have come. Beware of them

15 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by lenghtinny(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Nobody can love you more than you love yourself angry

Have this at the back of your mind and you will be able to weather any storm in a relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:
You think I believe those lies you wrote.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:
Who are you doing? Definitely not us. It's a free world so you can be a monster

8 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
You think I believe those lies you wrote.

Its my true story.

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Safiaa(f): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
I didn’t read it. All I know is I can never love another human being like I love myself, I’m so sorry. Once that happens you will live a Peaceful life

12 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Michelle55: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by GeeWire: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Safiaa:
I didn’t read it. All I know is I can never love another human being like I love myself, I’m so sorry. Once that happens you will live a Peaceful life

True
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by SoapQueen(f): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:
Pardon any typos, incorrect grammars and all, I'm lobotomized as I write.

I was brought up from a Godly home. I couldn't hurt a fly. I lost my dad in 2013 and my mom wasn't financially capable to fend for me and my siblings. Everyone in the family abandoned us, from my dad's siblings to his cousins, including those he helped when he was alive.

I began to struggle in skul because of insuficient funds. I was very intelligent. I was the best in my class but I had to drop out because I couldn't cope anymore, I couldn't read and understand with an empty stomach.

When I dropped out I met this cute girl on an old chatting site (name witheld, clue: a South African owner dating site) and we got talking and we started dating in few weeks. I loved her so much that I could slap my mom to be with her.

One day she asked me to send her airtime lol me that was jobless and broke, so she told me how can I be broke and claim I have a girl friend. This inspired me and I started doing business same month and the first transaction I made 5k ( jeeeez 5k was like a million dollars to me then) and then some days after I made 20k in one day NOTE: IT WAS LEGIT NO FRAUD WHATSOEVER. I started growing financially and my girlfriend was very proud of me and vowed she will be with me for ever.

I started supporting my mom and siblings once in a while and then I entrolled in a university and single handedly paid my school fees and everything. I was sending my girlfriend about 10-20k every week for upkeep. I paid her hostel school fees from year 1 till year 4, she attended a private University so the fees was expensive but I did it for love. because of her I stopped taking care of my family, I abandoned them because she encourage me to do so indirectly. My mom cried bitterly several times and would tell me I am dating a witch but I'll yell at her and quarrel with my mom.

I tried to have sex with her severally but she told me she was a virgin and she will not have sex till she's married, wow this made me more in love with her so she used that as a weapon to keep me. I never cheated on her and I promised to marry her as a matter of fact I engage her.

Fast forward to 2016 we lodged in a Hotel just to chill and in the mid night my spirit said I should check her fone and read her whatsapp messages. Oh goddamn what I saw almost made me run mad. She was cheating on me with a guy that is richer than me. Dey even had sex damn I felt like killing her but I kept my cool and when she woke up I told her and we broke up for good. But damn I had spent millions on this bi*ch but I let her go.

I was traumatized, I felt like killing myself but what kept me alive was same year I had a contract with some west African countries and millions of Naira was coming in. Funnily enough same time we broke up I made couple millions from the contract and became a baller. I couldn't stay at home because I wasn't mentally fit due to what happened so I had to lodge in a Hotel and I spent heavily carrying different Girls, I could have sex with 4 Girls in a day, I started drinking and doing all sorts of things Although I was making more money from my contracts... I lodged in the hotel for up to 1 year without any investment, I did so just to keep myself busy and not do something stupid like taking my life. The contract crushed and money gone....

I was left with nothing and with shame I went back home and my mom and siblings embraced me and welcomed me back home and I narated all that happened. And the government changed the system of everything, I tried and tried but couldn't do anything to generate money from the west Africa countries. My mom started taking care of me.

I met one of the guys I helped when I was financially buoyant. Good news he had made money online and I asked him how he did it and he taught me all and I started and become a boss but this time with wisdom of Solomon. I have given my life to Christ, I now take care of my mom and siblings and God and been with me..

Now I am financially OK but I can never love again, I hate Girls. I wonder if I'll ever get married. I just dispise Girls. And for the first time I have not had sex for months.

I tried as much as possible to cut the story short. I can never love again sha... God did it and I am now bigger than my ex gf's bf, wiser and living my dreams. Glory be to God.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun...

Push this to the front page let them know why we young rich n*ggas remain single even with all the cash.

Where is that my heeled shoe make I use am take hit your head first? See, don't be responsible for any girl's upkeep. Don't! How can you forget your mom? Your mom that carried you in her womb for nine months because of a woman like her!

I never see man wey go make me forget my papa o. If I hear.

I'd end on this note, I am sorry for your pains. So sorry. God is in control. Sometimes, we don't deserve things that happens to us. A very brilliant lawyer in Delta state once told me that "Life isn't black and white as we expect it to be, sometimes, Karma isn't a Bi**h".

You will be fine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by hadjipapiey(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Stories that trend...

Your moniker
Geewire
says all about you! sad angry

14 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry

Are you sure that girl didn’t knack pigeon on your head?

Shît happens, thank God you've moved on and become stronger. But don’t use this terrible occurrence to judge every girl you come across. There are some really good hearted and genuinely loyal girls out there, you just had the misfortune of meeting an evil one.

Now you’ve learnt your lesson. Family should be your number one priority. Don’t invest heavily on any girl that isn’t your wife. If you do, make sure the worth of the investment is something you won’t regret if things go south and don’t work out for you guys.

It’s very important that you forgive this girl, not for her sake but for your peace of mind and release.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Bossontop(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
You turned your back on your widowed mum n siblings because of a chic? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6981643_martialpogba_jpeg9adb8e0bb4786efbf7aad3c12e540998

I don't even know why i read this shiii!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6963208_th_jpeg1251f6b24ca35ffa689cce8dd731f256

I don't know why!

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.