Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help! I'm At Crossroads. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm At Crossroads. (1993 Views)

Please Help I'm Not In A Good State Of Mind / Pls Advice, I'm At The Point Of A Marriage Break / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm At Crossroads. by Romeo4real(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2010
@Chaircover -

Romeo in a nutshell are you saying that this lady knew that she had all there illnesses which will/may affect her future fertility and she just sat there waiting for a Mr Right to come along and spend money to treat her without making any effort to look after herself?
Whilst this is not implausible, it is not what I'm suggesting. I believe the lady is ignorant to the effects of STD/PID on fertility. This is certainly not unique. Most people in Nigeria are, otherwise they would not be engaging in unprotected s.ex to the extent that they do; and these are literate people.

Sorry but I am still not 100% convinced beyond a doubt that the posters fiancee is guilty of all charges and it seems very convenient that the doctor was able to pin point when exactly the initial infection was contacted.
I don't think the Doctor pinpointed when the infection was contracted. The OP does not specifically furnish this info.

Having said that, the poster says he is on medication as a result of the STD she gave him; but I thought he started sleeping with her as far back as November 2009. Therefore is the poster saying that he just noticed he had an STD or is he insinuating that she is having affairs and gave him an STD on top of her existing PID she had contacted over a year ago?
What i discern form the OP's post, and my limited medical knowledge is that, (1) The Cysts and Fibroids were long term issues, which she knew about, but did not tell him. (2)The PID was a short term issue, which she also must have known about (its not possible to have PID without knowing), but did not tell him either. (3) Based on the PID issue, the doctors must have concluded it was caused by his fiance having a previous STD. (4) They instigated a test, which was positive and he was put on medication. (5) This means she must contracted the STD at some point AFTER they started having intercourse, thereby suggesting infidelity.
Re: Help! I'm At Crossroads. by face969: 4:39pm On May 31, 2010
You wouldnt believe how many silly girls are walking streets just wishing their chlamydia ridden chutes will resolve themselves spontaneously !

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is your view about Inlaw's Visit / Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? / Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.