Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay (2340 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by blackpanda: 3:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Lmao...look what i found. Not that i have anything about someone being gay, but isnt ffk the biggest hypocrite that ever lived!!!

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode has concluded plans to immortalize his elder brother, Rotimi Wahab Fani-Kayode, a celebrated gay and world renowned photographer, in the next few weeks. FFK, as the younger Fani-Kayode is popularly called, is currently concerned about handling and discharging his brief as the Director of Media of President Goodluck Jonathan’s Campaign Organisation, he is determined to honour his late elder brother with modest celebration to mark his 60th birthday, post-homously.

Sources disclosed that the controversial politician is working on setting up a trust fund in his late brother’s memory.

Rotimi Fani-Kayode died in December 1989; while recovering from an AIDS-related illness after he suffered a lethal heart attack. The art world was hit by another tragedy when his gay partner and collaborator Alex Hirst died in 1992.

https://naijagists.com/photos-femi-fani-kayode-to-immortalise-gay-elder-brother-rotimi-killed-by-aids-in-92/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2018
:-
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by rusher14: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2018
hahaha.

You couldn't have made it up.

FFK's brother was openly gay...as in Homo grin

He might reflect on the life of a gay Nigerian man who died 25 years ago, but whose values are irrepressible. Rotimi Fani-Kayode was one of the first Africans to portray his gay identity through photography, once writing: “I make my pictures homosexual on purpose”.

Here are some of the work's of Fani's brother:

http://www.bjp-online.com/2015/02/rotimi-fani-kayode-photography/

Now, I don't have anything against anyone's private life but this is FFK we are talking about.

The same FFK that loves to inveigh and throw innuendoes on the reputation of people without a shred of evidence to back up his claim.

Femi Fani-kayode your brother was gay, yet you go around throwing unfounded accusations against the sexuality of others when indeed you are haunted by your own home experiences.

You, crackhead. Your brother gay.

I guess there's nothing that would surprise us about the Fani-Kayode's.

I now want to believe they must have been abused in their childhood.

FFK should hide his head in shame for even trying to malign the character of anyone on the political sphere.

The shi.t from his family stinks to high heavens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Who's shaking this 'glass table'

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by SalamRushdie: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2018
So how does his brother being gay cancel the incompetence of Buhari ...nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by kokosin: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2018
ow.k......Buhari uncle is gay(maman daura).....Can we rest now?...ijot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by Okoroawusa: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Op in as much as I detest FFK and all he represent his brother's lifestyle and sexual orientation is not my business

FFK is not worth it.Don't descend to his abysmal level
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by GavelSlam: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Op in as much as I detest FFK and all he represent his brother's lifestyle and sexual orientation is not my business

FFK is not worth it.Don't descend to his abysmal level

Too late.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by trapQ: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Mumu
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by Okoroawusa: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Too late.
how?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by GavelSlam: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:

how?

It is in the public domain already.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by authehighness: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
his brother is a gay and then,what you want us to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by rainylad(f): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
His brother is gay...so what??

Just see how Yorubas are digging in the mud,looking for what to throw FFK with.

Just because he criticises buhari undecided...Later these people will invade,infest and litter Igbo threads with slimy claims of how Igbos are not 'united'

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is in the public domain already.
if you say so
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by dunkem21(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2018
rainylad:
His brother is gay...so what??

Just see how Yorubas are digging in the mud,looking for what to throw at FFK with.

Just because he criticises buhari undecided...Later these people will invade,infest and litter Igbo threads with slimy claims of how Igbos are not 'united'

cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by Baddiezz(f): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2018
SalamRushdi:
So how does his brother being gay cancel the incompetence of Buhari ...nonsense
I know right?
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by EarthXmetahuman: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
A cocaine addict and his notorious gay brother. Sounds like a perfect movie script. grin

To think ffk supported Jonathan jailing his brother for 14years because of money. Talk about sell out cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Brother Was A Notorius Gay by blackpanda: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
EarthXmetahuman:
A cocaine addict and his notorious gay brother. Sounds like a perfect movie script. grin

To think ffk supported Jonathan jailing his brother for 14years because of money. Talk about sell out cheesy

Ffk is the biggest hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

The Only Person Pdp Should Consider If They Really Want To Win? / Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy / Northan Governors: We Will Not Allow Nigeria To Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.