Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (50625 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by akum78: 5:13am On Apr 19, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Sex worker seen fighting a client for refusing to give her N2k after a “short time” at Warri PTI road, Delta State

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2024/sex-worker-seen-fighting-a-client-for-refusing-to-give-her-n2k-watch-video/

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by akum78: 5:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Lexusgs430: 5:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Ashawo no dey take money play..... Afterall the only shop she get nah her bodi, and she never offered credit services...........

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Lorechino(m): 5:47am On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin staring at the belle hope it did not cover the punastic ārea

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by xreal: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Guys sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2018
How pesin go chop finish he no wan pay? Oga abeg pay up and stop disgracing your ancestors sad

22 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Men self. Which kind human being whe prick go stand for this kind hag .. Na WA oh!!!

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Olalan(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2018
How can a sane person go have sex with a prostitute, aren't they irritated by the fact that every Tom Dick and Harry has slept with that same girl.Good for him if he is embarrassed there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Melvinsofty: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Preeeeek...nor dey ever get sense till e don chop food..see belle and person still climb

16 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by simonlee(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Even "short time" of N500 is now 2K.

If i say Buhari is drowning our ecenomy now, people will say i have started! sad

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Sirpaul(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Sometimes you face difficulties not because you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right.
Goodmorning

6 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by DaRuud(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Another Omo-Agege again

7 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by efilefun(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
"singing" Prick e no get shoulder, u put the head the rest enter.... grin Brymo don kolo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

This is not fair;
Even the bible says, "a workman is entitled to his pay".

1 Timothy 5:18
For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his wage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by FrenchWay: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
How should I fuccck a prostitute when I can easily get it cheap and delicious from these delsu girls.

All I need to do is to lie to dem dat my uncle is the MIS chief and their results would be sorted outside departments.

I ve enjoyed countless girls from Abraka and currently, most of dem have been rusticated and withdrawn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
WTF! See her ugly body

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
How can a sane person go have sex with a prostitute, aren't they irritated by the fact that every Tom Dick and Harry has slept with that same girl.Good for him if he is embarrassed there

Story for the gods

You never jam correct Ashilogun!

You go even marry am. Enter district make you see for yourself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by pweshboi(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Lol... Walahi I don forget wetin to type, laugh no just gree me

12 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by DonMoga(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
WHO BE THIS ONE?

9 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:

Finally, someone has made sense on this thread.

Indeed...some men won't share anything with anybody else..so why share a woman?

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Freciprocal: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:

Baba is ur girlfriend a Virgin?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Sex wahala

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Felixalex(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Tufiakwa, I am easily disgusted by big stomachs like that.

4 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by lonlytroy(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:

Konji never hold you

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Akshow: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Is she pregnant?
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Franzinni: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by GOFRONT(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Chaii.....

This man want make dem pour koliwater for him head ni??

Oloshos hav converted their punany to an Ultra modern shopping mall....

Puna has become a money generating organ of the body grin
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by MISSNORA(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Who missed me?

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by jazinogold(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy

even normal babes GF dy collect 2k after sex cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.