Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (4593 Views)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / Joking Or Running Away From Your Family Responsibilities Might End Up To Post Of / Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by amar3664: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Lexusgs430: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.......

11 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 19, 2018
amar3664:

50/50 bro, depending on how reasonable your servant is and the size of his dick, it's the more reason you should chase him and get a housemaid, let's see what will happen from there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Kobicove(m): 5:30am On Apr 19, 2018
You have just one child in the house and yet you have a servant?

There can't be that much work in the house that you and your wife can't cope on your own undecided

What sort of job does your wife do?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Ikemefuna44: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Between a jobless wife and a husband who's a useful idiot.... I reserve my comment.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by ikbnice(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Well, you married a certified hoe and you did so gladly. When I read this part " I am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago ..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband ..we had been in relation from last 2 years ,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant
You obviously have been sampling her while she was still with her ex. So, you can't prevent such a woman from bleeping other d¡cks too.

17 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by beewhy009(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2018
ikbnice:
Well, you married a certified hoe and you did so gladly. When I read this part " I am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago ..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband ..we had been in relation from last 2 years ,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant
You obviously have been sampling her while she was still with her ex. So, you can't prevent such a woman from bleeping other d¡cks too.

You nailed it brah! grin.

OP, what goes around comes around... angry
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by nNEOo(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2018
She don de bleep the guy already baba
You're just a man in her life nt her husband!
Btw, Y did you used that phrase ''her child''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by ikbnice(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2018
beewhy009:

You nailed it brah! grin.

OP, what goes around comes around... angry
I see no reason for his fear. If that woman hasn't started bleeping the servant, she would still bleep someone else. Karma is a b¡tch. The woman obviously need it fast and furious, and now he man don turn tour guide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by daben1(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Tochyodiks:
50/50 bro, depending on how reasonable your servant is and the size of his dick, it's the more reason you should chase him and get a housemaid, let's see what will happen from there
that one go worse o

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by hadjipapiey(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm... things like this has metamorphosed into divorce.

Carelessly, you are playing with a python's head.

She may eventually divorce you too sad

Gerrit wink
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by lobell: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
amar3664:

That's what you get for marrying another man's wife. Sorry o.
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Rigel95(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2018
carry your cross. you bleeped her while she was married to another man. karma is a bitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by BlueButter(f): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2018
ikbnice:
you did a good job... Well analysed

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2018
this India man, and his nonsense every time tongue

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by qreem231(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2018
Someone should please help me with that mourinho's meme of I have nothing to say.
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by virud: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
when you were encouraging a married woman to cheat wit you, it wasnt a problem then. you were already in a relationship while she was legally married.

I do not think it is out of place for your partner to actually bed your house help.

what i find regrettably outta place is the fact that you seem surprised or perplexed that it actually has not happened yet or might not happen!
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by bayocanny: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
The greatest mistake for a man is to get married to a single mother...sorry bro, carry your cross
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by nanakgh(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Is an elephant big?

She's getting smashed bro cry
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by VillagePeople11: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
amar3664:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by lenghtinny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
The foundation is faulty from the beginning angry

You ended up with a complicated woman with too many baggage ( already divorced with a kid at 29). It looks like you were the unofficial boyfriend while she was still married to her ex ( you have been into each other for 2 years and got married a year ago).

You have every reason to be careful angry
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Heavance(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikbnice:
I saw that too, and I was wondering....
That means he probably is one reason she divorced, and doesn't want same treatment
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by amar3664: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is an elephant big?

She's getting smashed bro

What was my fault then?
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikbnice:

So no be only me do the calculation. How fast can a 29-year-old woman rebound from a failed marriage and be remarried for over a year now? The op was definitely in the picture while she was still married
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by BabaRamota1980: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
amar3664:

How old is servant?

If he is adult do this next time you are home. Invite him to buka to go eat. Get him beer so he can open mouth. Turn on recorder on your phone and keep out of sight.

Tell him your wife confided in you she is pregnant for him. She wants to get rid of it but you are trying to get her to keep it because you want a child but you are also afraid to let anyone else know truth about the biological father. So you need him to promise that he will never tell anyone he is the one that impregnated your wife.

If they already bleeped you will know in this buka. You can go further and have him confessed the dates, location and circumstances. Is he the victim....or was he the aggressor?

If theyve not yet bleeped you will also know....but now you have empowered him....so you must sack him to protect your family.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Fire the servant now, don't take chances. Why should you even have a grown man at home as your steward? You get sense at all?

This has got nothing to do with trust, it's merely taking precautionary measures.

Men/women hardly joke about stuff like this, if she can say it, she can do it.

In the end, I might be totally wrong. grin

It's your marriage man, follow your instincts.
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
This story na true so?
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by ikbnice(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
dominique:

So no be only me do the calculation. How fast can a 29-year-old woman rebound from a failed marriage and be remarried for over a year now? The op was definitely in the picture while she was still married
Exactly, he had been having a secret affair with her before she got divorced. He may have orchestrated it too. Now, karma is making him restless.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by ikbnice(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Heavance:

I saw that too, and I was wondering....
That means he probably is one reason she divorced, and doesn't want same treatment
Na so nah. People don't like receiving the same treatment they melt out unto others.
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Femsyn(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2018
You better not waste your time on this spammer with fake stories. Check his/her former topics.
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by amar3664: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
amar3664:
Is an elephant big?

She's getting smashed bro

What was my fault then?
What are chances of her banging with servant
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Nothing person no go read for this family section cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Daughter Doesnt Utilize Her College Education? / Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? / Top 10 List Of Youngest Mothers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.