Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku (813 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment / I Want Ambode, Ajumobi & Amosu To Strike-out The Lcda They Created Recently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2018
In direct response to President Buhari's damning analysis of Nigerian youths during his speech at the Commonwealth gathering in UK where he referred to Nigerian youth as being "lazy and not willing to work", Presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar describes the Nigerian Youth as "Nigeria's Greatest Asset" whose entrepreneurial spirit, and creative abilities should be applauded, encouraged and nurtured.

I will never refer to Nigeria's youth as people who sit and do nothing. They are hardworking. I should know, I have thousands of youths working for me all over the country who have been the backbone to our success.
‬I’ve always said oil is not Nigeria’s greatest asset. Our greatest asset is our youth‬ who created Nollywood out of nothing and an entertainment industry that is second to none in Africa.
Our youth are charting new frontiers; creating a huge tech industry on their own! Their entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and creative abilities are things of pride and should be applauded, encouraged and nurtured.

https://web.facebook.com/Atiku.org/posts/10156320506859640

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku by rusher14: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Of course they did.

But you keep stealing their future whilst telling them what they want to hear.

Action speaks louder than words ...thief.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku by dadavivo: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2018
I will always remember Buhari as the worst president in Africa
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Hardworking, They Created Nollywood Out Of Nothing - Atiku by jom28gy(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Atiku, you should go and rest, your move is political, you're a slippery maggots.

(1) (Reply)

No Boby Should Arrest Gov. Fayose After Is Tenure. I Warned / Twitter User Shares pvcs Of Underage Persons Circulating in The North / IBB & OBJ Are Innocent Of June 12: Abacha And Buhari Caused The Rot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.