Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (45233 Views)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Kotodoctor: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by gotnel: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian youths are amazing when it comes to working.
To be sincere, Nigerian youths can not be called lazy fellows.
Rather, our leaders including pmb are the problem.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by magzey: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
DominusBen:
We are not lazy & we are also ready to work. The issue is that there are not enough jobs & even the few good ones that are available can only be gotten with connections.
The Leave Nairaland forum and work jawe.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Before you open your mouht nd talk think, sieve and talk. History was just brought back to school. I have been teaching before I quit. I have
radio program airing on radio. Visit my youtube channel and enjo the rich history of Nigeria
Guk:

All 3 of you that you mentioned are actually LAZY!!! Intellectually laze for that matter.

(1) Msc History and you cannot design an electronic encyclopedia on history of Nigeria and each major or even minor tribe and take it to an NGO; Tony Elumelu foundation or such like to sponsor the project or even develop or review the curriculum for history and sell to private schools. It not only benefits the populace; it enhances you as a person and you are only deploying the skills you already possess.

(2) Msc International relations: approach a radio or tv station or create your own YouTube channel; instagram channel and analyse international relations and happenings in West Africa for starters. Educate us on Geo politics. Research companies will be hunting for you like no mans business.

(3) Msc Geography. Hmmmm ......how do you think Google maps work? GIS. Geographers and Town planners are needed for improvements to location identification.

Go and get your PVC and personally vote yourselves out of poverty and entitlement mentality
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by magzey: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
All of Wailers youth in NairaLand Forum are lazy they are always praying for Looter to assent leadership in Nigeria just to get free money without doing anything grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Meanwhile,
Nwamaikpe Has Sense than Buhari
If U agree,like
if u don't, share
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Luminee(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to the whole of Africa

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Wealthandjobs: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
gonkin:
Any one that votes in buhari for 2019 needs deliverance.
Also i dont think PDP should be given any position. May be the youth is better to rule
Sincerely you need to be fair to people who don't share your views. The president has not said anything strange,he is just saying what we all know about the obscene sense of entitlement of the Youths. Most of them are not productive. Coming from the president who is the father of the nation,he is lamenting and it is fair to look at the fact. Nigerian Youths for decades now have been dying on the sea because of this same laziness. The government has its blame but the Youths can do far better than they are doing.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Elliot2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Quality20:
nice one. I think d president doesn't wanna mention names, but he is indirectly referring to criminal minded youths waiting for oil money with d claim that they need not work cos d oil flows in their backyard( Niger delta militants) and other youths from area boys in Lagos to ipob minded youths in d east and Fulani kidnappers in d north etc
what the Bleep are u saying? If a minister in his cabinet can use over a hundred million naira to cut mere grass,why won't the youths demand their cut? If the ministers in his cabinet can acquire expensive properties in a space of three years,why won't the youths ask for same?
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Guk: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Teetopz:
Before you open your mouht nd talk think, sieve and talk. History was just brought back to school. I have been teaching before I quit. I have
radio program airing on radio. Visit my youtube channel and enjo the rich history of Nigeria

You would have saved yourself the embarrassment if your contribution was positive rather than complaining. Would others not have learnt from you if you had said "Inspite of the difficulties encountered as am MSC holder, I have utilised my education to do 1;2;3" but you chose to be sensational and went the negative and govt bashing route.

If I was a prospective employer or sponsor, you wouldn't have been considered becos you didn't project positivity. Learn lessons and stop been reactionary bro
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Guk: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Teetopz:

With respect to history bn removed from schools, the govt only gave people like you a rare and fantastic opportunity to fill that gap and becoming iconic as a result of sustaining it except you didn't believe in the value/worth of history itself in the 1st place
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUHARI has Done well For Himself and the Nation while he was a Youth
*He is actually 75 years Old, he was born in 1942.

*at age 33 he became the Governor northeastern State 1975.

*at age 34 he became the Governor Borno State 1976.

*at age 35 he came federal commissioner petroleum and natural Resources (position now called minister) 1977.

*at age 36 he became military secretary at the army headquarters. 1978.

*at age 41 he became the head of state 1983

*Now he is 75 he is still ruling and still wants to rule
and you are aged 30-50 years and you are still shouting sai baba sai buhari is a clear indication you have lost hope on your future and as such don't care how your children will fill about it.... Shame on you for selling your children future... Posterity will not forgive you.

The problem is this country is not our leaders but the youth who have montaged their future for red poridge.

He achieved all these as a youth,for real what 're the youth really doing to get to the Top, Jst take a look at the likes of OBJ Enjoying the Future of the Youth in his Old age

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Pain(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry angry angry

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by des4ella(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Finally PMB no go brain Sha!.��
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
I only smh when I saw this. Worst mistake ever
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Pain(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Pain(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad sad sad

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by rickyboss333: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
the dullard that he is, he might have taught the totality of Nigerian youths are d same with those in his village
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Emcee6(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

If you referring to Nigerian youths, not in 5 decades from 2023
Aren't you a youth yourself. I'm guessing you talking from experience. SMH. Don't generalize a statement, you don't know each and every Nigerian youth. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by bisiswag(f): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
He said we are lazy abi. No wahala na so we go dey lazy to vote am back to power. After climbing on the backs of Nigerian youths to power,now he goads us. You guys smartup,no need being angry.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by goldenarrow: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Quality20:
nice one. I think d president doesn't wanna mention names, but he is indirectly referring to criminal minded youths waiting for oil money with d claim that they need not work cos d oil flows in their backyard( Niger delta militants) and other youths from area boys in Lagos to ipob minded youths in d east and Fulani kidnappers in d north etc

My friend, I think you have a point however you sounds as though you are his mouth piece. Kwantinue.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by boyjo: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
IME1:
shocked
God help us.

Buhari I can go on. Majority of Nigerian youths are not lazy, we just lack the needed incentives, work environment and motivational words.

None of the present crop of politicians knows this. I`m serious.

Omoyele Sowore, Donald Duke, Fela Durotoye. Nigerians, here are better options.

God`s helped us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by valemtech(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
That is what you get in Buhari's leadership
grin
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by precious1967(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
don't mind him. he has no brain to create employment or employ youth.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by larrybee2017(f): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

Youth that cast their votes for a dullard who couldn't remember when he graduated nor say anything about his certificate, are they not lazy? Youth who still stand with hands raise high shouting sai baba till 2030 are they not lazy? Youth whose vote was lured by a token 5000 monthly allawee are they not lazy? Youth who got employed on a salary scale of 30000 as salary on Npower scheme, who carried placard and say it's better than nothing, when the son of this incompetent fool rides on power bike during fuel scarcity,had an accident and still survive on our money are they not lazy?
This man is 100% correct and it's the only truth he ever told since he got voted into power. Carry on jare baba BuBu, I gbadun your clone personality more than anything and keep asking myself, is your wife happy with the new sex doll she has?
God help this nation
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Meritocracy: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
You should give way if you've fulfill your campaign promises, the insensitive president who didn't know about NASU strike until after 3month.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
i still dont know how some crazy foools still believe the nomadic illiterate is the best person to lead the nation again in 2019
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by blesskewe(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
The way God will punish this guy ehhhhhh
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Guide777(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
I guess the Dular.d meant to say is "Yusuf is lazy and doesnt want to do anything, just idling with his power bike."
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by sprints1: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
give me a one on one (dialogue) with this man and I will finish him with facts and words...
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by sprints1: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guk:

All 3 of you that you mentioned are actually LAZY!!! Intellectually laze for that matter.

(1) Msc History and you cannot design an electronic encyclopedia on history of Nigeria and each major or even minor tribe and take it to an NGO; Tony Elumelu foundation or such like to sponsor the project or even develop or review the curriculum for history and sell to private schools. It not only benefits the populace; it enhances you as a person and you are only deploying the skills you already possess.

(2) Msc International relations: approach a radio or tv station or create your own YouTube channel; instagram channel and analyse international relations and happenings in West Africa for starters. Educate us on Geo politics. Research companies will be hunting for you like no mans business.

(3) Msc Geography. Hmmmm ......how do you think Google maps work? GIS. Geographers and Town planners are needed for improvements to location identification.

Go and get your PVC and personally vote yourselves out of poverty and entitlement mentality
are u a graduate because I don't understand why u can't spot the difference between laziness and creativity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.