Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (39702 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Faithway10: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said many Nigerian youths are uneducated, not ready to work and dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 per cent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

The President spoke during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, London.

Former president Atiku Abubakar has now reacted via his Twitter account.

"I will never refer to Nigeria's youth as people who sit and do nothing. They are hardworking. I should know, I have thousands of youths working for me all over the country who have been the backbone to our success. he tweeted."

He continued;

I’ve always said oil is not Nigeria’s greatest asset. Our greatest asset is our youth who created Nollywood out of nothing and an entertainment industry that is second to none in Africa.

Our youth are charting new frontiers; creating a huge tech industry on their own! Their entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and creative abilities are things of pride and should be applauded, encouraged and nurtured.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/atiku-reacts-buhari-saying-many-nigerian-youths-work.html

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Generalkaycee(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick... BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by sowore2019: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
#Takeitback

They bastardized our educational sector and still turned around to blame us, who are victims of their wrong decision of being lazy.
What has President Buhari achieved in the educational sector? Nothing, they want the youths to return to the farm without providing motivations or incentives.
The wanted to frustrate the youths making a living via Blogging, Fiverr and other freelance website by gagging the Social media and forcing telcos to increase the cost of data.

We are taking over soon, I enjoined all youths to support the candidacy of Omoyele Sowore to #Takeitback

212 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by diablos: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is an uneducated semi-illiterate. A president who failed woefully in his forged waec results. A lazy lanky waste bag who didnt engage in any meaningful business venture except cow rearing after ruling nigeria into it's first recession in 1984. A lazy wastrel who saw politics as a short cut to loot wealth and plunder the country and that's the reason he's been fighting all these years to be president when he knows he has nothing to offer nigerians. In summary, buhari is a parasite feeding off Nigerians.

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ahaika23: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Does the dullard know any fvcking thing?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by scribble: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
But atiku u r a thief

Give us sowore

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by alphacyborg(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Is buhari himself not lazy and uneducated ? undecided

At least 90% of Nigerian youths are more hardworking than him and about 60% are more educated.

buhariguy:
that is why, he want you to be strong and educated

Zombie

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Generalkaycee(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Back to Daura
diablos:
Buhari is an uneducated semi-illiterate. A president who failed woefully in his forged waec results. A lazy lanky waste bag who didnt engage in any meaningful business venture except cow rearing after ruling nigeria into it's first recession in 1984. A lazy wastrel who saw politics as a short cut to loot wealth and plunder the country and that's the reason he's been fighting all these years to be president when he has nothing to offer nigerians. In summary, buhari is a parasite.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Seriously? How did your son get money to buy bikes? Always pointing fingers at people for his mishap, what a shame. A true leader would take responsibility and fix things. What a shame. F$$k buhari

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Redoil: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria a nation in coustody

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by sowore2019: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Two years after the launching of the Aso Villa Demo Day and 30 Finalist were shortlisted, no fund have been disbursed. The truth is they do not know the value of digitization, they are still operating with Analogue brains. The VP that is a little enlightened is been shut down. This and many more reason is why we need a vibrant young man 'OMOYELE SOWORE' to steer the ship of Nigeria with modern realities.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by White007(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2018
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2018
the youth, on whose back buhari rode to victory in 2015 have suddenly become lazy, uneducated and dependent on "free oil money".

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Mejor79(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2018
sowore2019:
#Takeitback

They bastardized our educational sector and still turned around to blame us, who are victims of their wrong decision of being lazy.
What has President Buhari achieved in the educational sector? Nothing, they want the youths to return to the farm with providing motivations or incentives.
The wanted to frustrate the youths making a living via Blogging, Fiverr and other freelance website by gagging the Social media and forcing telcos to increase the cost of data.

We are taking over soon, I enjoined all youths to support the candidacy of Omoyele Sowore to #Takeitback

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by cheddahboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Chairman, we no say u must say something else, how many youth can you give start up loan apart from the penny u dey give your factory workers?

Well if you are broke or need an extra cash, check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by 6660M0666: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
"Former president Atiku Abubakar has now reacted via his Twitter account"

When did Atiku become a 'Former President'??

I agree completely with Atiku on this, Nigerian Youth are not lazy. They're doing exploits in diverse fields. Just give them an enabling environment and watch them thrive.
Even with the hostile environment in Nigeria, some of them continue to thrive, and the rest still survive. Or does the 'Mallam-in-Chief' of the herdsmen think a lazy person can survive in the deplorable economy he succeeded in crafting with his gross level of ineptitude?.

Atiku speaks the Truth, just like Buhari spoke the Truth in the time of Jonathan. We're still in the mess of the aftermath of voting him because he was an advocate of the truth, not realising he was a demon masterfully disguised and presented as an angel.
Even the Devil speaks the truth when he needs you to do something.

BE WISE!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by nabegibeg: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Faithway10:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said many Nigerian youths are uneducated, not ready to work and dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 per cent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

The President spoke during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, London.

Former president Atiku Abubakar has now reacted via his Twitter account.

"I will never refer to Nigeria's youth as people who sit and do nothing. They are hardworking. I should know, I have thousands of youths working for me all over the country who have been the backbone to our success. he tweeted."

He continued;

I’ve always said oil is not Nigeria’s greatest asset. Our greatest asset is our youth who created Nollywood out of nothing and an entertainment industry that is second to none in Africa.

Our youth are charting new frontiers; creating a huge tech industry on their own! Their entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and creative abilities are things of pride and should be applauded, encouraged and nurtured.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/atiku-reacts-buhari-saying-many-nigerian-youths-work.html

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari might not hate youth out of malice, rather, I believe that his natural capacity to understand youth, vulnerability, the need to instil hope and inspire action in young people is greatly lacking.

A beast cannot concern himself with the welfare of human offspring. What does the beast stand to gain? Beastly creatures have no receptacle for altruism. They bay for blood, they attack, they spit and bit and kill because they have no soul. Such is the nature of beasts.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by MistadeRegal(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Nigerians ain't lazy. His son is. And his son isn't 'NIGERIANS'.
I think it's high time we stop this man from going to foreign meetings and destroying our reputation as Nigerians. The first time, he said we are fantastically corrupt, but his son was busy buying and storing ₦56M motorbikes but we are the ones corrupt. The second time, he said our First Lady is meant only for the 'OTHER ROOM' which is a 'NATIONAL DISGRACE' to us as Nigerians. This time now he says we are lazy and wants all things free! Meanwhile, go to Mile 12 Market, go to Alaba International Market, go to everywhere and see the so called lazy Nigerian youths in extreme labor like those in prison wards just to survive a day. Now Mr President, we as Nigerian Youths demand an apology for this.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by VillagePeople11: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Leave that cow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
If you like employ all the youths in Africa, you are part of the old generation that failed us, enough is enough angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
I believe Buhari meant Northern youths and I don't blame him sha, I blame the youths he deceived with a promise 5k every month, so why wont he say trash now. What about him that is uneducated and had no tangible source of income besides rearing cow and waiting to enter Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Samot4life(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
A
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Pangea: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
What is the difference between Atiku and Buhari?
The same analog thinking people

This useless man Atiku took Nigerian money to go and spend in Dubai to do marriage for his child?
This is the same person you want to vote for?
He is mad!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by DrToche: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2018
all these trash will seize to exist when we have Igbo's on the seat of power...bunch of chemical reacting but not producing solutions

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Sirpaul(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooor.... your mouth is smelling sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by hotwax: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Atiku sef won use opportunity campaign grin grin grin

Dude should go get a life and enjoy his loot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee

He said it to get people like you, don't be too gullible, that's the way Buhari spoke negatively about Jonathan, we know his type

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by omocalabar(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
am just waiting for femi adeshina's version of reaction
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by lankieman: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
De javu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Votes In Ogun State / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.